从前 有个18岁的人
Once upon a time, there was an 18-year-old human,
那个
uh...
拜托 玛拉 正常 正常点
Oh, come on, Marla, just... just be normal. Just be normal.
每个年轻人的生命中都有个时刻
There comes a time in every young person's life...
不是"人" 这听起来太正式
Not "person." That sounds too formal.
女孩 不 不是女孩
Girl. No, not girl.
女性
Woman.
每个年轻女性的生命中都有个
There comes a time in every young woman's life
必须做出决定的时刻
when she has to make a decision.
好吧
Okay, um...
听着 爸妈
Look, Mom and Dad,
我显然想上大学
obviously I want to go to college,
教育是世界上最重要的事 但是
education is the most important thing in the world, but...
上了12年学后
after 12 years of school,
我觉得读万卷书
think about how valuable it will be for me
不如行万里路
to actually experience the world.
就像阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特曾说的
As Amelia Earhart once said:
阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特:历史上第一位横跨大西洋的女飞行员
"冒险本身就很有价值"
"Adventure is worthwhile in itself."
这就是为什么
Which is why...
我会有
I got...
这个
...this!
你口袋里是什么
What's in your pocket?
你说什么 什么都没有
What? Nothing.
如果你不告诉我
If you don't tell me,
我就告诉妈妈晚饭你让我吃的是冰激凌
I'll tell Mom you gave me ice cream for dinner.
居然敢要挟我
Wow! Blackmail.
真厉害 但违法
Impressive, but illegal.
如果你只有六岁就没事
Not when you're six.
好吧 你必须保证
Alright, you have to promise not to tell
在我告诉爸妈前不告诉他们
Mom and Dad until I've told them.
拉钩吗
Pinky swear?
拉钩
Pinky swear.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
一个特别小的笔记本吗
A really small notebook?
这是护照 它能让你去世界任何地方
It's a passport. It lets you go anywhere in the world.
我把我打工的钱全存了下来
I've saved up all my work money
我要去各处背包旅行
and I'm gonna backpack everywhere.
然后我会上大学 只是
And then I'll go to college. It's just...
爸和妈把一切
I don't know, Mom and Dad make
都为我们安排妥当了
everything so easy for us, you know?
有时 你得检验一下自己
Sometimes, you gotta test yourself.
但你考过很多试
But you take lots of tests.
不 不是那种检验
No, not those kind of tests.
是现实生活的考验
Real-life tests.
你去每个地方
Where you go everywhere,
做每件事 看看自己到底是什么样的人
and do everything, and see what you're really made of.
我要当一名探险家 一名"开拓者"
I get to be an explorer. A "never before her."
一名越境者
A crosser of borders.
-就像刘易斯或克拉克 -你说谁
- Like Lewis or Clark. - Who?
♪ 我愿放手一搏 ♪
♪ I'll take any gamble ♪
♪ 要尝试的太多 ♪
♪ There's so much to sample ♪
♪ 没什么我不能应对 ♪
♪ Nothing I can't handle ♪
♪ 迫不及待要去远航 ♪
♪ Can't wait to embark ♪
人生第321课 查理
Life lesson number 321, Charlie.
没什么比一成不变的生活更糟的了
Nothing worse than a small, stationary life.
极度无聊
Dullsville!
♪ 总有一天我会宣布 ♪
♪ One day I'll wanna say ♪
♪ 所有我都尝试过 ♪
♪ I tried it all, took every bite ♪
♪ 我要让我的护照盖满各国签章 ♪
♪ I'll get my passport stamped on every page ♪
♪ 那一定很壮观 ♪
♪ What a sight ♪
♪ 我想住在只说西班牙语的地方 ♪
♪ I wanna live where they speak solamente español ♪
结识新朋友 品尝街边美食
Meet all new people, eat street food,
跳弗拉门戈舞 波列罗舞和探戈[都是西班牙舞]
dance flamenco, bolero and tango!
♪ 外面的世界那么大 ♪
♪ There's so much world out there ♪
♪ 我得都去看一下 ♪
♪ And I've got to see it all ♪
♪ 有那么大的世界可以去看 ♪
♪ There's so much world to share ♪
♪ 而它就在家外面 ♪
♪ And it's just outside these walls ♪
♪ 我不会停下 ♪
♪ I won't stop till I've seen ♪
♪ 直到我看到地平线外有什么 ♪
♪ what's beyond that horizon ♪
♪ 外面的世界那么大 ♪
♪ There's so much world out there to see ♪
♪ 它在等我去探索 ♪
♪ And it's waiting for me ♪
我们会一起去冒险
Oh, and we're gonna go on some big adventures together,
查理
Charlie.
你保证吗
Promise?
♪ 我们不需要按部就班的优越生活 ♪
♪ We don't need a posh life, a connect-the-dots life ♪
♪ 我要立刻飞往未知的地方 ♪
♪ I'll hop on the next flight into the unknown ♪
♪ 我们将在创造历史处学习历史 ♪
♪ We'll study history in the places history was made ♪
♪ 了解真正的骑士 ♪
♪ Learn all about real knights ♪
♪ 以及罗马人是如何屠♥杀♥ ♪
♪ and how the Romans slayed ♪
♪ 我知道你特别想去看罗马斗兽场 ♪
♪ I know you're dying to see the Coliseum ♪
我想去
I am!
我只想和你一起去
And I wanna go with you, more than anyone!
那是我们的竞技场
That's our arena.
我们会假装为自♥由♥而战
We'll pretend to fight for freedom!
♪ 外面的世界那么大 ♪
♪ There's so much world out there ♪
♪ 我们都得去看一下 ♪
♪ And we've got to see it all ♪
♪ 想尽一切办法 ♪
♪ No stone unturned ♪
我发誓
I swear!
♪ 我的愿望清单那么长 ♪
♪ My bucket list is just too long ♪
♪ 到达想去的地方前 ♪
♪ We can't stop ♪
♪ 我们不能停下 ♪
♪ Till we've seen the places we've had our eyes on ♪
也许我们会发现世界第八大奇迹
And maybe we'll discover the eighth world wonder!
♪ 我们会看到 ♪
♪ We'll see ♪
♪ 一切都在等着你 ♪
♪ It's all waiting for you ♪
♪ 在等着我 ♪
♪ And it's waiting for me ♪
♪ 在等着你和我 ♪
♪ It's waiting for you and me ♪
罗马武士们和怪物们
Oh, the Roman warriors and ogres
已经包围了勇敢的查理
have surrounded Charlie the Brave!
那是谁
Who's that?
可能是 高贵的骑士 玛拉
Could it be... Marla, the noble knight? Hi-yah!
离我的弟弟远点
Stay away from my brother!
是到超级双人♥弹♥的
Is it time for the super...
时候了吗
...duo slingshot?!
抓住我 查理 抓住我
Catch me, Charlie, catch me!
我们反败为胜
We saved the day!
维京人和骑士
Viking and knight!
维京人和骑士 维京人和骑士
Viking and knight! Viking and knight!
维京人和骑士 维京人和骑士
Viking and knight! Viking and knight!
查理 别开门
Hey, Charlie, don't open the door!
好吧 我来了
Alright, I'm coming!
是玛拉·布伦纳吗
Marla Brenner?
我是
Yes.
很抱歉 出了事故
I'm sorry, but there's been an accident.
我们能进屋和你谈谈吗
Could we please come inside and speak with you?
你们的父母出了车祸
Your parents were in a car accident...
玛拉 你根本没在听我说
Marla, you're not listening to me!
查理 我在听你说 但不行
Charlie, I am listening to you, but the answer is still no!
你又要对我说话不算数吗
So you're bailing on me again?
四年后
好吧 那我和丹尼一起去
Fine. Then I'll just go with Danny.
-去城里吗 -不是
- Ha! To the city? - I don't think so.
你总是这样
You always do this!
我要料理家务
Hey! I am trying to run a household here.
这并不意味着我们不能去玩
That doesn't mean we can't have any fun!
对 但有时
Yeah, well, sometimes,
有的事比玩更重要
there are more important things than fun.
-真差劲 -注意你的言辞
- This sucks! - Language!
你敢
And don't you dare...
摔门试试
...slam the door.
很好
Good!
电影精选列表