这很好
That went great!
查理 吃饭了
Charlie, dinner's ready.
来吧 我们谈谈
Come on. Bud, let's talk.
查理
Charlie!
对不起
Sorry.
丹尼 对 我现在在来的路上
Oh, hey, Danny. Uh... Yeah, I'm on my way now.
抱歉 一会就到
Sorry. Uh, not too long.
是 别挂电♥话♥
Yeah, can you hold on a minute?
丹尼 对 我姐完全同意
Danny? Yeah, my sister was totally cool with it.
是 我快到了
Uh... yeah, I'm close.
我觉得 差不多10分钟
I think, like, 10 minutes.
算20分钟吧
Make that 20.
玩具公♥司♥
欢乐之门
拜托 查理 接电♥话♥
Come on, Charlie, pick up the phone!
市中心吗 你开玩笑吧
Midtown?! Argh! Are you kidding me?!
玩具公♥司♥
欢乐之门
等等 女士 你不能进去
Hey, whoa! Lady! You can't go in there.
相信我 先生
Trust me, mister,
我不是来欢乐之门玩的
I am not here for the Gateway to Fun.
我弟弟在里面 我得找到他
My little brother is in there, I have to find him
告诉他 18岁前他都被禁足了
so I can tell him he's grounded till he's 18.
-那好吧 我们走 -谢谢
- Yeah, okay, let's go. - Thank you!
不 我说的是 我们一起去
No, I said let's go, you know, together.
她跑得还真快
She's gonna make me run!
查理
Charlie?
这太棒了
This is so awesome!
查理 查理
Charlie? Charlie!
-玛拉 -你在想什么
- Marla! - What were you thinking?!
-你怎么找到我的 -你把我吓得半死
- How did you find me? - You scared me half to death.
对不起 但你不会相信的
I'm sorry, but you won't believe this!
你必须看看这个
You have to check this out!
查理 我们走
Charlie, we're leaving.
不 等等 玛拉
No! Wait! Marla!
这排列的和我们之前的一模一样
It's all lined up exactly like we had it.
这是罗马斗兽场和所有的骑士
There's the Coliseum and all the knights.
还记得吗 这 这太巧了吧
Remember? What are... what are the chances?
听着 保安随时会从那个帘子后出来
Look, any minute now, a rent-a-cop is gonna come
因为非法闯入而逮捕我们
through that curtain and arrest us for trespassing.
拜托 看看周围
Come on! Look around!
就好像我们注定要在这里
It's like we're meant to be here.
注定在这里 这太荒唐了
Meant to be here? That's ridiculous.
-你有什么毛病吗 -你什么意思
- What is wrong with you? - Excuse me?
你过去常说起冒险和看世界
You used to talk about adventures and seeing the world.
"没什么比一成不变的生活更糟的了"
"Nothing's worse than a small, stationary life?"
但我长大了 查理
But I grew up, Charlie.
我历尽千辛才明白生活不是冒险
And I learned the hard way that life is not an adventure.
生活充满了失望
It's full of disappointments
它不是你所希望的那样
and it's not the way you want it to be.
是你让它变成这样的
That's just how you made it
因为你什么都不做
because you don't do anything,
你就什么也不让我做
you won't let me do anything!
就好像自从爸妈死后
It's like ever since Mom and Dad died...
别说了 查理
Don't, Charlie.
你也死了
...you died.
现在我们只是假装是一家人
And now we're just pretending to be a family.
好吧 我猜你只是太喜欢过去死去的我
Well, then, I guess you're just stuck with dead old me.
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
不
No!
等等 这甚至有我的维京人的一个位置
Wait. There's even a spot here... for my Viking!
不 这里没有 查理
No, there's not, Charlie!
这不是给我们的准备的 这只是个玩具
This is not for us! This is a toy!
这是个愚蠢的玩具 这些没任何意义
It's a stupid toy, and none of this means anything!
我觉得正在发生不好的事
I think something bad's happening.
或者 是好事
Or something good.
不 是魔法
No. It's magic!
玛拉 快看
Marla, look!
-快看 -不会吧
- Look. - No, no...
查理
Charlie!
我的天
Oh... my...
不 查理 不要
No! Charlie, don't!
天啊 该死的
Oh...! Son of a...
-哇 -查理
- Whoa! - Charlie?
-什么鬼 -我来了 马上
- What the...? - I'm coming! Hang on!
好吧 玛拉
Whoa! Oh! Okay, Marla!
左 右 左
Left, right, left...
查理 啥
Charlie? Wha...
别紧张 大家伙 我只是在找我弟弟
Easy, tough guy. Just looking for my brother.
痒死人家了 快住手
That tickles! Stop!
玛拉 是我
Marla, it's me.
这也太诡异了 我们在哪啊
Oh... huh? You look weird. Where are we?
到底是怎么回事
Oh... What's going on?
-查理吗 -是我 玛拉
- Charlie?! - Yeah, Marla.
你 不像你了
You're not... you.
我知道 我感觉到不同了
I know! I feel different!
是啊 你看起来也不同了
Yeah... you look different.
你 长胡子了
You have a... a beard!
哇 真的耶
Ha! I do!
-还有刺青 -刺青吗
- And tattoos! - Tattoos?!
酷毙了
Cool.
-到底怎么回事 -灯塔
- What's happening?! - The lighthouse!
维京王国 所有的一切
The Vikings. All of it.
都是 都是真的
It's... it's real!
我们真的到这来了
We're actually here!
-哈哈哈哈哈我的天 -灯塔
- Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Oh, my... - The lighthouse?
-灯塔 灯塔 -爽
- The lighthouse? The lighthouse! - Cool!
没错 我们通过灯塔到的这
That's it! We came through the lighthouse to get here.
-玛拉 -所以肯定也能通过灯塔回去
- Marla? - So that must be the way back!
这些魔法东西都是这套路 对吧
That's how these magic things work, isn't it?
-玛拉 -那我们又是怎么到这的呢
- Marla?! - Now, how do we get up there?
什么鬼
What the...?
真是太 太吓人了
Whoa! That's... Terrifying!
棒呆了
Awesome!
进攻
Charge!
准备 发射
Ready?! Release!
查理 快跑
Charlie! Run!
开火
Fire!
查理
Charlie?
打扰一下 你们是好人还是坏人
Excuse me! Are you guys the good guys?
不管了 我跟着你就是了
Never mind, I'll just follow you.
这是怎么回事儿啊
Ah! What's going on?!
查理别怕 姐来了
Don't worry, Charlie, I'm coming! Oh!
玛拉
Marla?
玛拉 啊不好意思 抱歉
Marla? Whoops. Sorry. Ah! Oh!
不好意思 我不是故意的
I didn't mean to. Sorry, sir.
不好意思 不好意思啊啊啊
Whoops! My bad. Excuse me.
我可一点都不怕你
I'm not scared of you! Ah!
我好怕怕
Changed my mind!
爽
Cool! Whoo!
老妈
Mommy!
-太棒了 -什么情况
- Yes! - What?
人家力大无穷啦
I've got my super strength!
试试这个
Let me try this! Ah...!
-这是哪位啊 -哇 太爽了
- Who's he? - Whoa-oh-oh! This is amazing!
-继续上 伙计们 -拜拜了您嘞
- Do it again, lad! - Yah! Off he goes!
我在摔跤上看过这招
I saw this on wrestling! Whoo!
真不可思议
Amazing.
人家接住啦
I'll take that!
撤退 伙计们 快撤退
Retreat, lads! Retreat!
你
You.
我
Me?
电影精选列表