他们会在12到48小时内醒过来
They'll wake up in... 12 to 48 hours.
来吧 跟上 快点
C'mon! C'mon! Hurry now!
小声点
Keep it down!
机会来了
Now's our chance!
该你上了
Ook, you're up.
让我们看看鱼
Show us where the fishies swim!
真可爱 但不对
Well, now that's cute. But no.
不是鱼怎么游泳 是鱼在哪游泳
Not how do fishies swim, where do fishies swim!
-现在开始吧 -鱼 我想要鱼
- On with ye now! - Fishies! Me want fishies!
看他跑的
Look at him go!
跟着那头毛茸茸的野兽
Follow that hairy beast!
-鱼 -干得漂亮
- Fishies! - Oh, good job.
我想要鱼
Me want fishies!
好
Okay!
我们坐哪条船
Which boat do we take?
我们要像模像样地逃出去
Nah, we be escapin' in style.
一艘真正的海盗船
A real-life pirate ship!
不是普通的海盗船
Not just any pirate ship.
我的女孩 雷鳗
Me own girl, the Thunderous Eel!
♪ 我外表像流氓 内心不是那样 ♪
♪ No, I'm not the scoundrel I appear to be ♪
♪ 我只是个水手 偶尔也偷东西 ♪
♪ I'm just a sailor an occasional thief ♪
♪ 自从有史以来 我是最棒船长 ♪
♪ I'm the finest of captains that ever be ♪
♪ 公海啊 ♪
♪ The open sea ♪
♪ 她在召唤我 ♪
♪ She's callin' me... ♪
糟了
Bad
-血骨头 -成碎骨头了
- Bloodbones! - More like crushed bones.
不 醒醒
Oh, no! Wake up!
停
Stop!
我们得起航了 马上
We need to set sail. Now!
快点 船长 快点 醒醒
Come on, Captain. Come on, wake up!
没用的 他昏过去了
Oh, it's no use. He's out cold!
不 我们该怎么办 谁来开船
Oh, no! What do we do?! Who's gonna sail the ship?!
-你 -我吗
- You! - Me?
维京人是全世界最死忠的水手
Vikings are the most steadfast sailors in all the land!
你可以带我们离开这里 维京人
You can sail us out of here, Viking!
好吧
Oh, uh, right.
抓住他们 快
Get them! Hurry!
我们等待您的命令 查尔斯船长
We stand ready for your order, Captain Charles!
快 维京人
Hurry, Viking!
你能做到的 查理 好好想想
You can do this, Charlie. Just think it through.
机不可失 船长
It's now or never, Captain!
好吧 我们拉
Um... okay! Let's pull on, uh...
那根绳子 那根 还有 那根
...that rope, that one and... that one!
是 是 船长
Aye, aye, Captain!
我们快跑吧
Let's cut and run!
太好了 我们的船动了 我们成功了
Yes! We're moving! We did it!
棒 成功了
Yes! It worked!
他们要跑了 拦住他们
They're getting away! Stop them!
停
Stop!
就是这样
That's it!
我们出海了
We're sailing!
我们出海了
Yes, we are!
维京人 好强的直觉
Yeah! Good instinct, Viking!
要是玛拉能看到我现在的样子就好了
If Marla could only see me now.
差点就成功了
Oh, that almost worked.
差点
Almost.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
德尔 我知道我做错了
Del, I know what I did was wrong.
我要说多少次对不起
How many times can I say I'm sorry?
但如果我们想逃出去 就必须齐心协力
But we need to work together if we're gonna get out of this.
有人在跟我说话吗
Is someone talking to me?
我不知道
I don't know,
因为我把所有的骗子和叛徒都屏蔽了
because I've blocked out all liars and traitors,
所以我听不到那些混♥蛋♥说什么
so I can't hear anything from people that are jerks.
你们俩安静点
Pipe down, you two!
这个赛季双面间谍的首选目的地是哪里
Now, where is the top destination for double-crossers this season?
格林娜拉 蛞蝓松饼
Glinara! Slug Muffin!
法老沙丘灼热的沙漠
The scorching desert of Pharaoh Dunes?
你会被烧死了
Ooh, you are gonna burn!
别这样 不不不 别去那 别去那
Come on! No, no, no! Not there, not there!
或者也许是那无情寒冷的雪人苔原地带
Or maybe the unforgiving, frigid terrain of Yeti Tundra!
别这样 不
Oh, come on! No!
更好的是 庞贝广场的火山
Better yet... Oh! The volcanoes of Pompeii Plaza!
好
Yes!
不不 别这样 格林娜拉 求你了
No, no! Come on, Glinara, please!
哪怕你还仅存一丝有尊严的脊梁
If you have even one decent bone in your body,
你就不会这么做
you can't do this!
我没有脊梁 谢谢
I don't have bones in my body, thank you very much.
不不不 求你了 格林娜拉
No, no, no! Please! Glinara!
再见
Buh-bye!
-我最爱的部分 -德尔
- Oh, I love this part! - Del!
你救了我们 小家伙 谢谢你
You saved us, little guy! Thank you!
谢谢你 兄弟
Oh, thank you, buddy!
机器人战士 好大的胆子
Robotitron! How dare you?!
糟了 不好
Oh, my. Oh, no, no.
上 快点 抓住他们
Go! Hurry up! Get 'em!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go, boys!
撑住
Hold on!
换频道 换频道 换 换
Changing channel, changing channel, changing. Changing.
鲨鱼
Sharks!
不 花 要花
No, flowers! Flowers!
换回去花那个频道
Go back to the flowers!
别放手
Don't let go!
好 棒 我们成功了
Oh... yes! Yes! We made it!
我们活着 我们活着
We're alive! We're alive!
我们现在知道查理在哪了
And now we know where Charlie is!
我们还有一整天去找他
We still have a full day to get to him.
我们能做到
We can do this!
那是个童话里的城♥堡♥吗
Is that a fairytale castle?!
棒 如果我们能在城♥堡♥里获得帮助
Yes! If we can find help at the castle,
那么我们就能
then we can...
我们 抱歉 我一直听到我们
We?! I'm sorry, I... I keep hearing "we."
没有我们了
There is no we!
我不会再帮你了 玛拉
Not anymore, Marla!
我们这个小探险结束了
This little adventure of ours is over!
-你骗我 -德尔 别这样
- You lied to me! - Del, come on!
不给钱你会帮我吗
Would you have helped me for no money?!
我会帮你吗 好大的胆子
Would I have helped you? How dare you?
很可能不会
Probably not.
我很可能不会帮你
I probably wouldn't have helped you.
但是 这不是重点
But... that's not the point.
这就是重点
That is the point.
我是说你毁掉了所有人的生活 玛拉
I mean, is there anyone's life you don't ruin, Marla?
祝你顺利找到你弟弟 我是认真的
Good luck finding your brother! I really do mean that.
德尔 德尔 等等
Del! Del, wait!
但是我也希望你不要找到我
But I also hope you don't find me.
没有你我做不到 德尔
I can't do this without you. Del!
德尔 好吧
Del. Well, fine!
如果你想走就走吧 机器人战士会帮我
If that's the way you want it, Robotitron's gonna help me...
找到查理
...find Charlie.
看看谁来了
Well, look who it is!
我的逃跑坏人们 这滋味怎么样
My little rotten runaways. How's that taste?
我看到你们在打量新住所
I see you're taking stock of your new accommodations.
明白我的话了吗 好 我们走
See what I did with the words? Alright, let's go.
玫瑰踏板在哪
Where are the rose pedals?!
-这都怪我 -你在胡思乱想什么
-This is all my fault. -Ya think?!
我只是想要一次冒险
I just wanted an adventure,
和我姐姐玩一次
to have some fun with my sister for once.
玛拉 我甚至不知道她在哪
Marla. I don't even know where she is.
但愿她平安无事
I hope she's not in trouble too.
电影精选列表