战士啊 汝名为何
What be thy name, warrior?
查理
Um... Charlie.
我还以为你的声音会更深沉一点
I thought your voice would be a little deeper.
算了没关系 毁灭者查理
Oh, no matter. Charles the Destroyer.
今晚我们将以你的名义大排筵宴
Tonight we feast in your honor!
真的吗 宴会吗 为我吗
Really? A feast? For me?
爽呆了
That's so cool!
吓老子一跳 你们跟我看到的一样吗
Shiver me timbers! Ye be seein' what I seein'?
这家伙不是个人 绝对是个猛兽
'Tis no man! 'Tis a beast!
你好啊 能听到吗 有人吗
Hello?! Can you hear me? Hello?
有人能去找个程序猿吗 这到底开着没
Somebody get the IT guys. Is this on?
你好啊 皇帝
Ahoy, Emperor.
你们这群蠢海盗怎么这么久
What's taking you idiot pirates so long?!
有这个功夫我都自己拿下维京
I could've captured an entire Viking horde myself
回家吃甜点了
and been home for dessert by now!
我觉得我们找到了你要找的
I think we found just what you be lookin' for.
我不要你觉得
I'm not paying you to think!
我花钱是请你们找到
I'm paying you to bring me back
世界上最强大的最野蛮的维京战士
the strongest, fiercest, nastiest Viking warrior you can find!
而且给我赶紧的找 听到了没傻♥逼♥们
And make it quick! Okay, you cretins?!
傻♥逼♥是啥意思
Uh... what be a cretin? Ah!
你个阴沟里的臭老鼠 你当然不懂了
You bilge rat, of course you wouldn't know.
就是 就是
It's, um... it's, um...
就是放在沙拉里的面包
...bread you put in salad!
你们都给我安静 别在这里废话
Quiet, all of ya! It'd be decided then.
我们已经找到人选了
We found our treasure.
就是那个令人印象深刻的维京人
And it be that impressive Viking.
查尔斯 查尔斯
Oh. Charles! Charles!
查尔斯 查尔斯
Charles! Charles!
有人听到我吗
Uh, hello?
不好意思 借过一下 先生
Excuse me! Coming through. Sir?
忽视我的先生们都让一让
Man who is clearly ignoring me.
我们赢了 我们赢了
We've won! The battle is ours!
查理
Oh! Charlie!
查理
Charlie!
谢天谢地 找到你了
Oh, thank goodness. There you are!
是的哈哈哈哈哈 我现在叫查尔斯了
Yes! Wah-ha-ha-ha! Actually, I go by Charles now.
我觉得这名字和这刺青
I think it goes better with the tattoos
还有这巨斧更配 是吧
and this giant axe, don't you?
你从哪弄来的那些东西
Where did you get that?!
-这是哪位 你的护卫吗 -什么
- Who be this? Your squire? - Excuse me?
-♪ 是敌是友 ♪ -我们想走
- ♪ Is it friend or foe ♪ - We're just gonna go.
♪ 门都没有 ♪
♪ No... way ♪
♪ 笨姑娘啊 ♪
♪ Silly wench ♪
-啥 -♪ 请 ♪
- What?! - ♪ Please ♪
♪ 快去给我们的英雄拿壶美酒 ♪
♪ Go and fetch our hero a flagon of mead ♪
-你们开什么玩笑 -要赶快
- Are you kidding? - And make haste.
我是他姐姐 而且要来不及了
I'm his sister. And it's late.
现在别说这个啊 玛拉
Not now! Stop it, Marla!
所以你们这群长毛象能把他放下来
So if you woolly mammoths would put him down,
那就再好不过了 谢谢
that'd be great. Thanks.
他明天还得去上学
He actually has school tomorrow.
而且他大概两个小时前就该上♥床♥睡觉了
And he should've been in bed, like, two hours ago.
♪ 门都没有 他是我们的 ♪
♪ Not a chance, he's with us ♪
♪ 他已证明自己 因此必须留下 ♪
♪ He has proven himself of value and thus he stays... ♪
♪ 我们设宴欢庆 ♪
♪ We celebrate... ♪
先生们 给他们看看我们怎么做的
Gentleman, show how we do!
♪ 我们共举杯 ♪
♪ Oh, we raise our cups ♪ ♪ We raise our cups ♪
♪ 致敬大英雄 ♪
♪ To our hero's might ♪ ♪ To our hero's might ♪
♪ 今晚欢庆为查尔斯 ♪
♪ It's Charles the Destroyer we honor tonight ♪
♪ 通宵达旦 ♪
♪ We could all be dead ♪ ♪ We could all be dead ♪
♪ 一醉方休 ♪
♪ By tomorrow morn ♪ ♪ By tomorrow morn ♪
♪ 战友同手足 ♪
♪ It's all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪
♪ 众志可成城 ♪
♪ We are brothers in arms ♪♪
天啊 玛拉 这是真的
Come on, Marla, this is real!
所有人都觉得我很棒 酷毙了
And everyone thinks I'm great. This is rad!
-有点疯过头了 -但我很喜欢 我要留下
- It's mad! - Well, I'm loving it. I'm gonna stay.
真的吗 查理
Charlie, seriously?
你看看周围
Please. Look around.
我们得回去
We gotta get back home.
-我们现在就得走 -不
- We gotta go now. - No!
♪ 如果你真不明白乐趣所在 ♪
♪ If you can't see this is fun ♪
♪ 那我不知道你会成什么样 ♪
♪ Then I don't know what you've become ♪
-♪ 会取代我 ♪ -♪ 会取代他 ♪
- ♪ Gonna take my place ♪ - ♪ Gonna take his place ♪
♪ 战友同手足 ♪
♪ Brother in arms ♪ ♪ Brothers in arms ♪
♪ 我是毁灭者查尔斯 ♪
♪ I'm Charles the Destroyer ♪
♪ 敌人们要当心了 ♪
♪ Enemies be warned ♪ ♪ Enemies be warned ♪
♪ 让我们开始宴会 ♪
♪ Let the feast begin ♪ ♪ Let the feast begin ♪
♪ 饱餐一顿 ♪
♪ Got an appetite ♪ ♪ Got an appetite ♪
♪ 这艘维京盛宴之船将开到天明 ♪
♪ I bet this Viking party boat's gonna go all night ♪
♪ 因为毁灭者查尔斯取得胜利 ♪
♪ It's Charles the Destroyer for the victory ♪
♪ 战友如手足 ♪
♪ It's all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪
♪ 众志 ♪
♪ Brothers in arms ♪
♪ 可成城 ♪
♪ Brothers in arms... ♪
♪ 我就要待在这 ♪
♪ And I'm staying right here, ahh! ♪
哈哈哈 我飞啦
Ha-ha! I'm flying!
太爽了
This is awesome!
查理 不要
Charlie! No!
且 慢
A-a-avast!
幸运女神直接把他送到我们这来了
Lady Fortune has sent him right to us!
我梦想着能有一天骑着马儿的时候
Whoa! Whoa! When I dreamed of riding a horse one day,
想的可不是像现在这个样子
this is not what I had in mind, oh!
加把劲 快点儿
Hey! Come on! Hurry!
不
Oh, no!
不要
No!
查理
Charlie!
菲茨 我的好伙计
Fitzy... my good man,
是我 你的朋友德尔
it is Del, your buddy, callin'.
在卡车上
Heh. With the truck.
我们见过好多次了
We've met many times!
是的是的 我留胡子了
Yes, yes! I got a beard, yeah!
对了 我跟你说
Anyway, listen, what if I told you
我在一些稀有的迷幻干草上找到了商机
I had an incredible opportunity on some rare enchanted hay.
我来找你啦 查理
Huh! I'm coming for you, Charlie!
驾 驾驾驾
Yah! Giddy-up!
所以说你可以给我多少钱
So how much can I put you down for?
让我算算
Let's crunch some numbers.
看着点儿 看着
Hey, watch it! Watch...
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want no trouble!
不
No!
按这个价格 我可就亏大发了
At that price, I'm practically paying you.
慢着 我又有个电♥话♥来了
Oh, hold on. I'm getting another call.
可能是有人想要干草
Someone probably wanting hay.
德尔的迷幻干草 我是德尔
Del's Enchanted Hay. This is Del.
-德尔 -格林娜拉
- Del! - Glinara!
你竟然给我打电♥话♥了
What a surprise.
我们需要谈谈 现在就要
We need to talk! Now!
你听起来很生气 格林娜拉
You sound angry, Glinara.
我要拿回我的钱
I want my money!
真是巧了 我现在正在
What a coincidence. I'm just happened to be on my way
去取你钱的路上 太棒了
to pick up your money right now, it's great.
天呐 我的狗发疯了
Oh! My dogs are going crazy!
-赶紧走 -我要借用一下
- Get outta here! - I need to borrow this! Ah! Oof!
我的渔竿 拜托
Oh, that's my pole! Come on!
我还要靠它来养家糊口呢 拜托
I gotta feed my kids with that! Come on!
但我只有这辆卡车
But this truck is all I have!
你不能派人来拿走我的
You can't just send someone to take my...
让开 卡车归我了
Ah! Outta the way! I'm taking the truck.
-啥 不不 -给我
- What?! N-n-n-no! - Give me that!
-干啥 干啥 -别挣扎
- Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! - Stop it!
电影精选列表