我们可以一起度过难关
We can survive together.
毕竟 我们都是身经百战
After all, who among us hasn't spit in death's face
还能幸免于难的人
100 times in just the last month and lived to tell about it?!
没错
Oh... yeah!
没错
Yeah!
不能浪费时间了
Aye, no time to waste.
我们还要商讨越狱大计
There be some escaping to do.
对 未来城
Ah, yes, city of the future.
好好欣赏吧 玛拉
Take it all in, Marla!
-太奇妙了 -哈哈
- This is amazing! - Ha-ha!
非常不错吧 我说的对吗 我是对的
Pretty wonderful, right? Am I right? I'm right.
好了 我们开始吧
Alright, let's do this!
嗨 很高兴见到你
Whoa. Hey, good to see you!
你头发更稀疏了
Wow, your head looks thinner.
看紧点 我们马上就好
Hey, keep it close. This shouldn't take long.
-哇 太酷了 -玛拉 玛拉
- Whoa! This is so cool. - Marla, Marla.
他们不喜欢你这么做
Hey, uh, they don't like that. Pfft!
这像那种发泄球似的
It's like one of those stress balls.
之前有人送过我 不过没什么用
Someone gave me one once. It didn't help.
酒吧
A club?
别乱说 你可能会度过一段美好时光
Hey, careful, you might be having a good time.
嘿 嗨 这是怎么回事
Hey! Hi! What's going on?
我现在没心情跳舞
I'm not really in the mood to dance right now.
我们是来见格林娜拉的
We're here to see Glinara!
什么 格林娜拉
What?! Glinara?!
这是她的酒吧 但这只是明面上
This is her club, but... but it's all a front.
她涉足于所有非法勾当
She's got her hands in everything illegal,
包括黑市科技
including black-market tech.
-来吧 -好 好吧
- Come on. - O-okay.
我只是没想到我们这么快就要见她了
I just didn't realize we were seeing her so soon.
放轻松 玛拉
Relax, Marla.
哈哈 你们还好吗
Ha-ha! What's up?
告诉你老板 德尔来见她了
Tell the boss Del's here to see her.
我来还钱了
I have her money.
这里有个叫德尔的想要见G小姐
I got a Del down here askin' to see Miss G.
不 不是阿黛尔
No, not Adele.
-是的话就好了 -可如果
- That'd be awesome. - But what if...
不 就德尔 对 没错
No, just Del. Yeah, yeah.
如果钱不够怎么办
What if we don't have enough?
你在瞎说什么 相信我
What are you talking about? Trust me.
你包里的金币足够付清我的欠款
You have enough gold in that bag to pay off my debt
并且买♥♥到关于查理下落的情报
and buy the info we need about Charlie.
因为如果你的钱不够
Because if you didn't,
我们就不能活着出去了
we wouldn't get outta here alive.
德尔
Huh. Del!
她准备好了 我们走
She's ready. Let's go.
-你懂了吗 -呃 德尔
- You see? - Uh... Del?
我真的觉得我们应该先商量一下
I really think we should talk about this first.
你能别担心了吗 我们非常安全
Will you stop worrying? We're perfectly safe.
本质上 格林娜拉是个非常使人愉快的
Deep down, Glinara is a completely delightful...
啊 我的
Oh, my... Oh.
我的饮料里要插上小伞
I want umbrellas in my drinks!
嘿 你没事吧
Hey, are you alright?
来 我扶你起来
Here, let me help you up.
哦 可怜的小机器人
Oh, poor little robot.
没事了
Hey, it's okay.
我们不会伤害你 不要害怕 我保证
We're not gonna hurt you. We're not scary. I promise.
伙计 你身上洒了不少 你还好吗
Dude! You took quite a spill. You okay?
德尔 快给我上来
Del! Get up here already!
得走了 得走了
Gotta go, gotta go!
她使人愉快 是吗
Delightful, huh?
她在这儿 我的格林娜拉 瞧瞧你
There she is, my Glinara! Look at you!
给我几枚金币 我要用
Give me a couple coins. I'm gonna need 'em.
哦 拿着
Oh, um... here.
你看起来棒极了
You look amazing!
我是说一如既往的容光焕发
I mean, just as radiant as ever.
少来甜言蜜语 德尔
can the sweet talk, Del.
你知道我在蜕皮季总是容光焕发
You know I always glow during molting season.
你是谁
Who are you?
有点紧
A little tight.
我是玛拉
I'm... I'm Marla.
你以为我在乎 你太搞笑了
Oh, you thought I cared? You're hilarious!
我的钱呢 德尔
Now, where's my money, Del?
可不要逼我做我不想做的事
Please don't make me do something I don't want to do.
冷静 你会拿回我欠你的双倍
Relax! You're gonna get back double what I owe you.
好闪耀
So shiny!
我的小维京金币 最爱你了
Oh, my little Viking gold. Who loves you more than I do?
-双倍吗 成交 -德尔
- Double? Okay. - Uh, Del?
格林 我只是需要一些帮助
Glinny, I just need some help.
我在一个高科技的瞬间消失的玩意上
I saw your logo
看到了你的标志
on some high-tech, disappearing-gizmo thing.
瞬间消失
A disappearing...
我为什么要告诉你非法的隐形装置
Why would I tell you about illegal cloaking devices?
如果我知道的话 当然我不知道
If I knew, which of course I don't.
你耳朵后面是什么
What's that behind your ear?
德尔 你流氓 你
Del! You, rascal, you!
机器人战士 过来
Robotitron, get over here!
给我看看黑市的文件
Show me the black-market files.
对 我确实卖♥♥过隐形装置 谁知道呢
Oh, yes, looks like I did sell cloaking devices. Who knew?
马克西姆斯
Oh, Maximus...
你是说马克西姆斯皇帝吗
You mean Emperor Maximus?
他是谁
Who's that?
马克西姆斯皇帝
Oh, Emperor Maximus
是君士坦丁堡的最高统治者
is the supreme ruler of Constantinopolis
也是我的头号♥大客户
and my number-one client.
你的大客户抓了我弟弟
Well, your client has my brother,
我们要把他救回来
and we're going to get him back!
亲爱的 如果马克西姆斯抓了你弟弟
Oh, cupcake, if Maximus has your brother,
那就是说他明晚要在竞技场决斗
that means he's fighting in the coliseum tomorrow night!
决斗 明天 德尔我们现在就得走
Fighting? Tomorrow?! Del, we need to go now!
忘了什么吧 我剩下的钱呢
Forget something? The rest of my money?!
好的 好的 冷静 冷静
Okay, okay. Easy, easy.
我是个言而有信的人
I'm a man of my word.
玛拉如果你愿意把剩下的金币也给我
Marla, the rest of the gold coins if you will.
这个嘛
Um, yeah, about that...
我们应该好好讨论一下的
We should've really discussed this.
玛拉 别闹了 放手
Marla? Stop messing around. Let go.
你放手
You let go!
-你不想这么做 -我想 我真的想
- You don't want to do this! - Oh, yes, I do. I really do!
不 你不想
No, you... don't!
这是 这是什么鬼东西
What the heck is... What the heck is this?!
这是勺子吗 钱 钱在哪
Is this a spoon?! Where's... where's the money?
德尔 对不起
Del, I'm so sorry,
但是我从来没有那么多钱
but... I never had the money.
玛拉 你 你骗我
Marla, you... you lied to me?
我必须尽全力去救我的弟弟 不惜撒谎
I had to do everything I could to save my brother. Even lie!
我本来想告诉你的 我 我很抱歉
I was gonna tell you. I'm... I'm sorry!
看来你被骗了 德尔
Guess you got taken for a ride, Del.
既然你还不上我的钱
And since you don't have my money,
看来这是你的最后一站了
it looks like this is your last stop!
格林娜拉 拜托 我们可以想想办法
Uh, Glinara? Please! Hey, c'mon. We can work something out.
他和这件事没有关系
He has nothing to do with this!
他只是在帮我 求你了
He was just helping me! Please!
如果我是你的话 我很高兴我不是
If I were you, and I'm glad I'm not,
我会少担心你弟弟
I'd worry less about your brother
多担心我会怎么对付你们两个
and more about what I'm gonna do to the two of you.
把绳子扔给我
Toss me the janglers.
钥匙 把钥匙扔给我
The keys. Toss me the keys.
谢谢
Thank ye.
-他们没事吧 -别担心
- Uh... are they gonna be okay? - Don't worry.
电影精选列表