He's behind you!
查理 接住
Charlie, catch!
离我弟弟远点
Stay away from my brother!
我想你们就是我的拼车对象
Hey! I think you're part of my carpool.
不会吧 德尔
No... way! Del!
谁叫的餐车
Who ordered a food truck?!
坚持住
Hold on!
我们来让它成为一只"恐"龙吧
Let's make this dino... sore.
得了吧 这笑话没那么冷吧
Come on, it wasn't that bad!
漂亮
Excellent!
时间刚好 见到你们真是太高兴了
Great timing! Oh, it's so good to see you guys!
系上安全带 我来带大家离开
Buckle up. I'm getting us outta here.
你们一定不会相信发生了什么
You're not gonna believe what happened to me.
- 我遇到了一位仙女教母 - 加速
- I met a fairy godmother. - Hurry up!
-德尔 看前面 -她让我许了个愿
- Del, eyes on the road! - And she gave me a wish!
你这个史前智障 干掉他们
Come on, you prehistoric pea-brain! Finish them!
-德尔 -要一千个早餐卷饼
- Del... - ...for a thousand breakfast burritos!
-所以我还给格林娜拉 -它快追上了
- So I paid Glinara back... - It's gaining on us!
-德尔 注意 -双倍
- Del, focus! - Double!
然后她又借我传送阵让我传送过来
And she let me use her transporter to get back here!
抓紧了
Hold on back there!
大家 我有个计划
Ah! Guys! I got a plan!
快一点
Come on!
德尔 我们已经就位 你准备好了吗
Del, we're in position. Are you ready?
好了 开始吧
Ready! Let's go!
好 勇敢的维京 为了妈妈和爸爸
Okay, brave Viking, this one's for Mom and Dad.
就像我们一直做的那样
Let's do it like we always used to.
是时候把这家伙打倒了 就用超级
It's time to take down this guy with the Super...
-双人 -弹
- Duo... - Slingshot!
上啊 玛拉
Go, Marla!
接住我 查理 接住我
Catch me, Charlie! Catch me!
太好了
Oh! Yes!
玛拉 好像不管用
Oh. Marla, I don't think it worked!
终于 压轴戏上演了
Ha-ha-ha! Finally! The big finale!
这可不常见
You don't see that every day.
-厉害 干得漂亮 -太好了
- Awesome! Way to go! - Oh, yeah! Whoo-hoo!
搞什么鬼
What the heck is going on?! Oh!
卫兵 抓住我的俘虏
Guards, seize my prisoners!
抱歉来迟了
Sorry we're late.
到达之前有一些镇♥压♥工作需要完成
Had to do a bit of vanquishing before we arrived.
对 我们大大滴坏
Oh, yeah! We bad!
你们怎么敢
Oh! How dare you all?!
如果我不是在这高高的露台上 我一定会
Why, if I wasn't all the way up here on this balcony, I would...
你一定会什么
You'd what now?
相信我 我们是想战斗的
Believe me, we wanted a fight,
但你的士兵逃得太快了
but your soldiers ran away so fast.
船长 我 我没看到你
Captain, I... I didn't see you there.
卫兵 有人吗 救命
Uh, guards? Anyone? A little help?!
你欺诈掠夺的日子已经结束了
Yer days of swindlin' and plunderin' are over,
老伙计马克西
Maxi, old boy.
把这捣蛋鬼丢进牢房♥
Toss this urchin in the brig!
是的 船长
Aye-aye, Cap'n.
不要 不要 不要
Oh! No. No, no, no!
要 要 要
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah!
请别伤害我
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Please don't hurt me. Ah!
不公平
Oh, no fair.
一切搞定
Ha-ha! Alright!
血骨头船长 你找回你的船员了
Captain Bloodbones, you got your crew back!
是的 查尔斯 我让他们选择
Aye, Charles! I gave them a choice:
要么被一群食人鱼生吞活剥
be eaten alive by a school of piranha,
要么就为我工作
or work for me!
两个人选择了食人鱼
Two of them chose the piranha!
玛拉 看看这些人
Wow. Marla, look at all these people.
他们说不定都饿了
Oh! Who are probably hungry...
这里刚好有提供食物的餐车
...for some food from a food truck!
卷饼
Burritos!
香辣肉丸卷饼
Meatballs and spicy burritos!
来这里 德尔的美人有最美味的香辣卷饼
Come on down to Del's Belle for the finest spicy burritos...
-我们回家吧 玛拉 -好
- Let's go home, Marla. - Sure.
等我做完这最后一件事
There's just one last thing I have to do.
你不再是任何人的俘虏了
You're no one's prisoner anymore.
你可以飞往你想去的任何地方
You can fly anywhere you want.
维京人与骑士 维京人与骑士
Viking and knight! Viking and knight!
大家 谢谢你们的帮助
Thanks for your help, everybody.
朋友 这是我的荣幸
It was an honor, my friend.
能与你合作 特工玛拉 也是我的荣幸
And a privilege to work with you, Agent Marla.
奥克奥克乖
Good Ook-Ook.
我想 该说再见了
I guess... this is goodbye.
我会想念你的 玛拉
I'm gonna miss you, Marla.
我的意思是 我不会想念那些被追捕
I mean, I won't miss being chased,
被射击 几乎被生吞的时候
shot at, almost eaten alive.
那 那太恐怖了
That... that was... terrifying.
但我会想你的
But I will miss you.
没有你 我永远也不会意识到
Without you, I would never have
烹饪会使我满足
realized that cooking completes me.
这就是我 我是说 我还是
It's who I am. I mean, I'm also
个很棒的歌♥手 但是 我应该去烹饪
a very good singer, but I... I should cook.
谢谢你 玛拉
Thank you, Marla.
谢谢你 德尔 我也会想你的
Thank you, Del. I'll miss you, too.
没事的 小家伙
Oh... Oh, it's okay, little guy.
你不会感到孤单的 德尔会陪着你
You won't be alone anymore. You've got Del.
你们现在是家人了
You're family now.
家人 家人
Family. Family!
希望我们有更多时间互相了解 维京人
I wish we had more time to get to know each other, Viking.
你的行为让我想起了我的厨艺
Your moves reminded me of my cooking.
你像是我喜欢的那种人
You seem like my kind of guy.
非常感谢你帮助了我的姐姐
Thank you so much for helping my sister.
没什么 好吧 也不是没什么
Ah, it was nothing. Well, it wasn't nothing.
这很危险 但是 我很乐意去做
It was very dangerous, but I'm happy to do it.
所以 我可以载你们回去吗
So can I give you guys a ride back?
-卷饼 卷饼 -你有客人了
- Burritos! Burritos! - Um, you got some customers.
卷饼大王 快来这边
Oh, oh, burrito man, over here!
来了 来了
Whoa! Coming! Coming!
我去拿我的卷饼
I'm get my cake.
等等 我们怎么回家
Wait. How are we gonna get back home?
我认为 我们已经有便车了
I... think we already have a ride.
玛拉 我为我之前的话感到抱歉
Marla, I'm really sorry for all the things I said,
还有我做的所有事
and everything I did...
没事的 查理 你是对的
It's okay, Charlie. You were right.
-我是对的 -我们真的应该来这里
- I was? - We really were meant to be here.
维京人和骑士 肩并肩
Viking and knight, side by side.
在一起
Together.
看 在那里
Look! There it is.
我们回来了
We're back.
我又有鼻子了 查理
I have a nose again. Oh... Charlie.
玛拉 你
Marla? Are you...?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness!
-我们回来了 -是你没错
- Oh, we're back! - You're you!
你找到你弟弟了
You found your brother.
是 是的 我们
Yeah. Yeah, we, uh...
最终找到了彼此
...finally found each other.
这肯定会是你们一生中最可怕的五分钟
Must've been the scariest five minutes of your life.
什么 五分钟
Wait. Five?
听着 我很乐意看到圆♥满♥的结局
Look, uh, I'm glad to see a happy ending,
不过 你们该走了
but you gotta go.
-谢谢 -才五分钟吗 真不可思议
- Thank you. - Five minutes? That's insane.
-我知道 -我们打败了霸王龙
- I know. - We fought a T-Rex!
还骑着霸王龙飞
Flew on a T-Rex.
我们在竞技场战斗
We fought in the Coliseum!
我没疯 你疯了吗
I'm not crazy. Are you crazy?
我当然也没疯
电影精选列表