跟格林娜拉说我还要点时间 求你了
Tell Glinara I need more time! Please!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?!
为什么要这么对我 别伤着德尔的美人
Why are you doing this to me?! Don't hurt Del's Belle!
你会让我们出车祸的
You're going to make us crash!
这是我的卡车 女士
It's my truck, lady!
-我麻烦已经够多了 -脚让开
- I got enough troubles! Ow! - Move your foot! Aha!
你在干
Whoa! Ah! What are you... Ugh!
快快快
Go! Go! Fast! Oh!
再快点 拜托
Faster! Go! Come on!
什么 不 不 不
Oh! What?! No! No, no, no, no, no, no!
他们去哪了 他们去 查理
Where did they go?! Where did they... Charlie!
查理
Charlie?!
我 我把他弄丢了
I've... I've lost him.
兜风结束了
Joyride's over!
很明显你不是给格林娜拉打工的
You clearly don't work for Glinara.
还有这是我的卡车 女士 祝你好运
And this is my truck, lady! Have a nice life!
我是在挖苦你
I'm saying that sarcastically!
什么鬼
Grrr! What the heck?!
这个疯狂的地方到底发生什么了
What is going on in this crazy place?
感谢老天你回来了
Oh, thank goodness you're back.
听着 我意识到我们一开始挺糟的
Look, I realize we got off to a bad start,
我需要你多过你需要我
and that I need you more than you need me...
好吧
Huh. Alright.
好吧 我去找些帮助
Okay. I just need to find some help.
警♥察♥局
驾车12英里
骑马5英里
完美
Perfect.
你好
Hello?
那就不打招呼了
Guess not.
不 今天一丁点儿金子都没找到
No! Not a darn-tootin' nugget of gold today!
是吧 我就是说
Well, yeah, I agree!
先生 打扰一下
Uh, sir? Excuse me?
需要我帮忙吗 小姑娘
Can I help you with something, little lady?
要的 知道我在哪能找到
Yeah. Any idea where I can find...
-吃枪子吧 警长 -警长
- Eat lead, Sheriff! - Sheriff?
我会抓到你们的
Yah! Yah! I'll get you boys!
警长 警长 等等 警长
Sheriff! Sheriff! Wait, Sheriff, wait!
-有我在就不行 -警长 警长 警长
- Not on my watch! Hi-yah! - Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff?
-来吧 -警长
- C'mon! Yah! Yah! - Sheriff?
警长
Sheriff...
滚出去
And stay out!
又是他
Him again?
真疼
That hurts.
拜托 我们说好的
Come on! We had a deal!
交易取消 你的草料把我的骏马都改变了
Deal's off! Your hay dun changed my steeds!
给我好好看看
Take a good look.
你在说什么 我没看到什么
What are you talking about? I don't see any...
这可不妙
Ah... that's not good.
他们就只想嬉戏和跳舞
All they want to do is frolic and dance around!
亮粉撒地到处都是
And there's glitter everywhere!
卖♥♥给我♥草♥料的巫师
The-the-the wizard who sold me the hay
没说过会长出翅膀啊
didn't say anything about sprouting wings!
好吧 他应该说的 撒谎的巫师
Well, he should have! Lying wizard!
我一分钱也不会付的
And I'm not paying you a plumb cent!
不 求你了 我还指着这钱用呢
No, no, no, no! Please! I was counting on that money.
我要还给格林娜拉
I need to pay Glinara back!
搞毛啊
Aw, come on!
看看这是谁
Oh, look who it is.
你走到哪都能交到朋友 不是吗
You make friends everywhere you go, don't you?
你 你是那个劫我车弄丢我♥干♥草的疯子
You! You're the maniac who carjacked me, and lost all my hay!
你为什么跟着我
Why-why are you following me?!
我 跟着你吗 我不这么认为
Me? Following you?! I don't think so.
我已经有很多麻烦了
'Cause I already have enough problems!
我来这是
I'm just here to...
集结武装力量
...get a posse together.
你 集结武装力量
You? Gather a posse?
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
武装力量 我倒要看看 去吧
A posse. I gotta see this. Okay, go ahead.
好吧
Okay. Yee-haw!
欢腾起来 小伙伴们
Um... giddy-up, lil' pardners.
我 要带领一队武装力量
I'm, uh, leadin' a posse
去找我最亲爱的弟弟。
to find my rootin-est, tootin-est brother.
听起来不像是很好的口号♥吗
Don't it sound like a hoot and a holler?
我 啥
Uh-heh. I'll, uh...
我会付工资的
I'll pay a fair wage.
金子
Gold!
好极了 你们都愿意来吗
Oh, great! You're all coming forward?
真是太棒了 你们谁有简历啊
This is excellent! Do any of you have resumes?
你为什么不告诉我你有维京黄金
Why didn't you tell me you had Viking gold?!
你脑子抽抽了吗 赶紧收起来
Are you out of your mind? Put those away!
半个镇子的人会为此杀了你的
Half this town will kill you for them,
另一半连理由都不要就会杀了你
the other half doesn't need a reason!
不如你把金子交上来吧 动作慢点
How's about you hand over that gold? Nice and slow-like.
-来吧 -你好
- Come on. - Hi.
-伙计们 -赶紧走开
- Guys? - Walking away now.
我们好好商量
We can work something out here.
什么
Ooh! What...?
你是谁 这么冒犯
Who are...? Excuse me!
她去哪了 我看见了 去拿黄金
Where'd she go?! Oh, I see her! Get that gold!
我要黄金
I want that gold!
来啊 追啊
Come on! Let's go!
快 把金子扔给我 扔给我 快
Quick! Throw me the gold! Throw me the gold! Hurry!
-什么 不 -好吧 上车
- What?! No! - Okay, get in!
上车 快啊 快
Get in! Come on! Come on!
我们会抓住你的 姑娘
We'll get you, girl!
等等 等等啊
Hey, wait! Wait, wait!
正在离开响尾蛇峡谷
你之前用包扫那一下 真的很不错
Hey, uh, the saddlebag move you did, nicely done.
本来我准备上的
I was gonna do it, yeah...
我准备动手的 后来看见你动手了
I was about to do it, and then I saw you do it,
我就 那啥 我就不上了
and I was, like, well, I'm not gonna do it now.
但你知道吗 一点也不痛
But you know what? No hard feelings.
是哦 我看得出来 尤其是你
Yeah, I could tell, especially when you were
躲在我身后 像只被吓坏的贵宾犬
hiding behind me like a scared little poodle.
那
That's...
所以
Uh, so...
-关于金子 -你认真的吗
- About the gold? - Seriously?
你可以把我丢在下个出口 我不介意
You know, you can just drop me off at the next exit. I'm cool.
你想在侏罗纪丛林下车 好吧
You want to get off at Jurassic Jungle? Okay.
老天
Holy...!
那啥 再转念一想
Um, you know, on... on second thought,
不如我们继续往前开
why don't we just keep driving, heh?
顺便一说 我叫玛拉
I'm Marla, by the way.
你好 玛拉 我是德尔
Hi, Marla. I'm Del.
还有这是 德尔的美人 我的卡车
And this is, uh, Del's Belle, my truck.
我平时不太让别人上来
I don't let a lot of people in here,
我 让你上来因为我挺喜欢你
and I'm, uh, letting you in because I like you,
不知是因为你有钱 或因为有袋金子
and not just because you're rich or that you have a bag of coins.
-和这一点关系没有 -这是辆餐车吗
- That has nothing to do with it. - Um, is this a food truck?
曾经是 几年前用海盗加农炮
Used to be. Yeah, couple guys in Summer Fun Land traded it to me
从夏日乐园的一伙人换来的
for a pirate's cannon a few years ago.
现在她是我的移♥动♥办公室
Now she's my mobile office,
我的移♥动♥公♥寓♥
my apartment on wheels.
我在这里睡觉 在这里生活
I sleep here, I live here.
不管怎样 我们耍得挺开心
Anyway, we have had some fun!
我和德尔的美人 还有她那些故事
Me and Del's Belle, all the stories she could tell...
我很乐意听听
And I'd love to hear them.
但我现在的重点是找我弟弟
But I need to focus on finding my little brother right now.
好吧 他长什么样
Okay. What does he look like?
他差不多这么高
Well, actually, he's about this tall,
有纹身 有胡子
tattoos, beard,
电影精选列表