♪ You'll know what to do ♪
♪ 做自己的英雄 ♪
♪ Be the hero that's like no one else ♪
♪ 其实你早已拥有 ♪
♪ You've been here before ♪
♪ 你视而不见 ♪
♪ Closin' every door ♪
♪ 幸福是你欠自己的 ♪
♪ Happiness is what you owe yourself ♪
♪ 每个人都有自己的生活 ♪
♪ Everybody has their days ♪
♪ 一切都是最好的安排 ♪
♪ I know we gonna be okay ♪
♪ 不必害怕 ♪
♪ You don't have to be afraid ♪
♪ 当雨落下 ♪
♪ When the rain falls down upon this ♪
-你好 女士 -早上好 先生
- Good day, milady. - Good morning, sir.
♪ 积水成河 奔流不息 ♪
♪ Run like the river ♪
小鸟 你好
hello, birdies.
♪ 当雨落下 ♪
♪ When the rain falls down Upon this... ♪
-日安 -谢谢你
- Good day! - Thank you.
你打歪了 看招
Missed me. Take that!
没打到
Gotcha!
好吧 接招
Oh, okay. En garde!
玩得开心吗
You having fun yet, or what?
他们到底在干什么
What exactly are they doing?
帮你准备一个救援派对 我们出发
Getting you ready for a party. A rescue party! Let's go!
玛拉 上去
Get up there, Marla.
别找借口 姑娘 来吧
No excuses, girl, c'mon!
那是君士坦丁堡吗
Is that it? Constantinopolis?
它比我认为的还要近
It's so much closer than I thought!
我希望我能做到
I hope I can do this.
这个女孩相信一切皆有可能
This girl believed anything was possible.
♪ 你可以的 ♪
♪ You can do it ♪
♪ 乘风破浪 ♪
♪ Nothin' to it ♪
♪ 说我相信 ♪
♪ Say I believe ♪
我相信
I... believe?
♪ 你值得拥有一切美好 ♪
♪ You deserve it Know you're worth it ♪
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
当然 专门给你准备的
Yes, it's for you.
我要做回原本的我
I'll be the girl... I used to be.
你马上就要梦想成真了
Now you're starting to get it!
我真的可以
I can do this!
♪ 你可以的 ♪
♪ You can do it ♪
♪ 一往无前 ♪
♪ Nothin' to it ♪
♪ 说我相信 ♪
♪ Say I believe ♪
我坚信
I believe!
是时候出发了
It's time to fly!
我发誓要做回
- I promise I'll be the girl... - Whoo!
曾经的自己
...I used to be!
去找到查理吧
Go get Charlie!
谢谢你
Thank you.
♪ 当雨落下时 ♪
♪ When the rain falls down ♪
♪ 我不会躲避 ♪
♪ I won't run ♪
弟弟 我来了
I'm coming for you, little bro!
什么鬼
What the...?! Ah!
太紧了吗
Is that too tight?
-是的 -那就好
- Actually, yeah. - Good!
表演要开始啦
Ah, the show's about to start!
这是什么东西
Ah! What is that?!
只是一点美味的辛香料
Just a blend of savory herbs and spices.
这会让猛兽觉得你更可口
It's gonna make ya extra tasty for the beastie.
玛拉 我需要你
Marla... I need you.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay, ready for this?
谢啦
Thank you!
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye. - Bye!
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以 这里防卫严密 围墙高耸
So it's... heavily guarded and impossibly tall.
阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特曾经说过
As Amelia Earhart once said,
"冒险的过程才是最有价值的"
"Adventure is worthwhile in itself."
什么
What?
我以前经常这么做 走 走吧
It's just something I used to do. Let... let's go.
谁在那
Hey! Who goes there?!
走开 大块头
Walk it off, big guy!
被一车西瓜砸坏了
...was broken by a cartful of watermelons!
要立刻通知其他卫兵 快去
Let the other guards know immediately. Go, go, go!
我们得混进去
We need to blend in.
准备好了 出发
Let's go. Ready. Ready!
朋友 我很喜欢你的伪装
Love the disguise, buddy, but, uh,
但你还是太鹤立鸡群了
you still stick out like a sore thumb.
呆在这 等我找到查理就回来接你
Stay put. I'll be back for you once I get Charlie.
危险 危险
Danger, danger.
别担心 我会没事的
Don't worry, I'll be fine.
-待会儿见 -再见
- I'll see you soon. - Bye-bye.
维京人
大战
神秘生物
斗兽之夜
-有我在就绝无可能 -符合这描述
- Not if I can help it. - ...that fits this description?
他们背着背包 里面伸出一把剑
They are wearing a backpack with a sword sticking out of...
就像那样么
Do you mean like that?
你
Hey! Hey, you!
立刻停下
Stop at once!
卫兵 我在城中发现了入侵者
Guards! I spotted an intruder inside our very city!
现在出发 快
Go now! Go!
查理
Charlie?
查理
Oh... Charlie?!
查理
Charlie!
快点 快去啊
Hey, chop-chop! Let's go!
把踏脚凳拿给我 拿着 快
Bring me the stepstool! Take it! Come on!
-没门 你来 -你来
- No way! You take it! - You take it!
-不是我的活 -立刻拿上
- It's not my job! - Take it right now.
-我不 -那我就丢了
- I'm not taking it. - I am letting go!
-我手举着的 -拿着
- My hands are in the air! - Do it!
-不 不 -拿上 拿上 拿上
- No. No. - Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!
-马克西姆斯 -查理
- Maximus! - Oh! Charlie?
马克西姆斯 马克西姆斯
Whoo! Maximus! Maximus!
马克西姆斯 马克西姆斯 我们要见马克西姆斯
Maximus! Maximus! We want Maximus!
你们都在为我欢呼 爱死你们了
Ha-ha! Aw, you're all cheering for me and I love it!
爱死了 爱死了 爱死了
I love it, I love it, I love it!
在这些下等人靠近我前
Make sure I'm outta here before
确保我能脱身
any of this riffraff can touch me.
现在
And now...
万众期待的一刻到来了
...the moment you've all been waiting for!
出场的是
I give you...
毁灭者查尔斯
...Charles the Destroyer!
我 君士坦丁堡的马克西姆斯大帝
I, Emperor Maximus of Constantinopolis,
宣布比赛
declare the games...
开始
...open!
什么
What?!
你以为你是
Oh! Hey! Who do you think... Oh! Oh-ho!
等等
Wait!
玛拉
Marla?
玛拉
Marla! Oh!
查理
Oh, Charlie!
谢天谢地我找到你了
Thank goodness I found you!
你就是那个骑士 你是那个高贵的骑士
You're the knight! You're really the noble knight!
真是一份大礼
What a treat.
一位特殊嘉宾加入了今晚的表演
We have a special guest for tonight's show!
别担心
Don't worry.
你们会在离场时补上差价
You can all pay extra for it on the way out.
现在 放猛兽上场
Now, release the beast!
他来了 他来了 他来了 他来了
Here he comes, here he comes, here he comes, here he comes,
他来了 他来了
here he comes, here he comes!
玛拉
Um... Marla?
好了 查理 我们可以的
Alright, Charlie, we got this!
玛拉 那是个霸王龙吗
Marla, is that a T-Rex?!
查理 跑
Charlie... run!
回头
Ha-ha! Turn around!
他就在你们后面
电影精选列表