背着一把巨大的战斧
carries around this giant axe.
-他多大了 -10岁
- How old is he? - He's 10.
那你可走运 碰上我了
Well, lucky for you, you ended up with me!
我那些关系 分分钟找到你弟弟
With my connections, I could find your brother, no problemo.
但实际上 我有点毫无用武之地 是吧
But the truth is, my back's against the wall here, alright?
我就是想帮忙 没别的
All I want to do is help. That's all.
我真的想 但你知道吗
I want to do. But you know what?
我需要些补偿 为了我所花费的时间
I'm gonna have to be compensated for my time.
你之前说包里有多少金币来着
How many gold coins did you say were in the bag?
40枚 可能50
40. Maybe 50.
如果你帮我找到查理就都是你的了
And they're all yours if you can help me find Charlie.
-那我们说好了 -成交
- You got yourself a deal. - Deal!
我和德尔的美人全力以赴
Ha-ha-ha-ha! Yeah! Me and Del's Belle are on the case!
什么都不能让我们停下
Ain't nothin' gonna stop...
停下 停下 停下
Stop! Stop! Stop!
不
No...!
抓紧 我来试着让她着陆
Hold on! I'm gonna try to bring her in for a landing!
靠上去
Whoo! Lean into it!
我们暴富了 伙计们 今夜我们狂欢
We be rich, lads! Tonight we feast!
第一轮火鸡腿算我的 好吗
The first round of turkey legs is on me, alright?!
什么 我不敢相信自己的眼睛
What?! I can't believe what I'm seeing!
我自己的手下从我身上赚取赏金
Me own crew collectin' a booty for me booty?!
你以为你能在半夜
You think you can just snatch me away
把我从亚马逊族姐妹中抓走吗
from my Amazonian sisters in the middle of the night?!
放我出去给你们点颜色看看
Oh! Unleash me now and see how you fare!
闭嘴 亚马逊族人 你喊得我耳朵疼
Pipe down, Amazonian. You're hurting my ears.
安静 人♥渣♥扎克尼人
Quiet, Zarkonian scum,
否则我就徒手把你的三个舌头拽断
or I'll rip your three tongues out with my bare hands!
奥克要自♥由♥ 奥克要自♥由♥
Argh! Ook-Ook free! Ook-Ook free now!
全体致敬
All hail...
殿下
...His Royal Highness!
马克西姆斯皇帝到
Emperor... Maximus!
哎呀呀 来看看这都是谁啊
Well, well, look what we have here.
我今年真的是走大运了
I really was on the nice list this year.
是的 你很强壮
Argh! Mm. Yes, strong.
你长着更强壮的女人的辫子
And you have the braids of a much stronger woman.
这是胡子诶
This is a beard! Argh!
看看这是个什么
Oh! Oh! And what do we have here?
我将是你最可怕的噩梦
Your worst nightmare.
你活像一个装满蜜蜂的彩罐
Pfft. You're not a piñata full of bees?
嘿 先生 放我走
Hey, sir! Let me go! Hmm?
我新结交的维京朋友们会来找我
My new Viking friends are coming for me,
我敢肯定
I'm sure of it.
当他们来救我的时候
And when they free me,
我们会让你付出代价
we're all gonna make you pay!
那就祝愿他们能够找到你吧
Ha! Well, good luck to them finding you.
有人能够发现你在这里真是好运了
Good luck to anyone finding you here.
这整个城市都在一个遥远的岛上
This entire city is on a remote island.
它周围全是参差不齐的岩石
It's surrounded by jagged rocks
还有一堵无法穿透的墙
and an impenetrable wall,
守卫日夜防守着
guarded day and night.
孩子 没人会来找你的
No one's coming for you, kid.
相信我
Trust me.
你放什么屁话
Balderdash!
立刻放我走
Release me now,
我也许会让你活下去 狗崽子
and I may just let you live, vile knave!
你就用这张嘴亲你妈妈的吗
You kiss your mother with that mouth?
再见
Goodbye!
我不会饶了你的
I'll get you! Ah!
你们准备好开疯了吗
Are you ready to have some fun?!
♪ 你可能想知道 ♪
♪ You're probably wondering ♪
♪ 你在这里做什么 ♪
♪ what you're doing here ♪
♪ 我想你一定很好奇 ♪
♪ I bet you're dying to know. ♪
♪ 啊欧 用词不当 ♪
♪ Oops. Bad choice of words. ♪
♪ 穿着时髦长袍的家伙 ♪
♪ Who's the stylish lad ♪
♪ 是哪个仔 ♪
♪ with the fresh toga gear ♪
♪ 节目开始前我来讲两句 ♪
♪ Let me explain before the show. ♪
♪ 看着我 ♪
♪ Eyes on me ♪
♪ 我是这些人的统治者 ♪
♪ I am ruler of these masses ♪
♪ 就像我爸爸 ♪
♪ Like my daddy ♪
♪ 和我爸爸的爸爸一样 ♪
♪ and my daddy's daddy before that daddy ♪
♪ 保护他们免受侵犯 ♪
♪ Their protection from trespassers ♪
就是你 大个子
That's you, big guy.
♪ 发明了一个游戏 ♪
♪ Invented a game ♪
♪ 它使他们驯服 ♪
♪ It keeps 'em tame ♪
♪ 这就是为什么我高高在上 ♪
♪ and that's how I stay on top ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want... ♪
♪ 他们想要的是一点点 ♪
♪ And what they want's a little... ♪
♪ 惊吓 ♪
♪ shocking ♪
♪ 愈大的怪物 愈乱的 ♪
♪ The bigger the beast the messier ♪
♪ 盛宴 但却令他们无比欢欣 ♪
♪ the feast, but much to their delight ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want ♪
♪ 他们想要的就是一场拼杀 ♪
♪ And what they want's a fight ♪
打扰一下
Excuse me!
有人知道这是怎么回事吗
Anyone knows what's going on?
他真的很喜欢听自己唱歌♥
He really likes to hear himself sing.
是啊 但他很有天赋
Yeah, but he has talent.
天使的声音
Voice of an angel.
魔鬼的心
But the heart of a devil!
♪ 看见没 ♪
♪ See the way ♪
♪ 尖叫的人群想要一场拼杀 ♪
♪ The screaming hordes demand it ♪
♪ 这场面在说我支持你 ♪
♪ This spectacle says I've got your back,
♪ 我是救世主 ♪
♪ I'm the savior ♪
♪ 我撒谎说我当场抓住了你们 ♪
♪ I lied and said I caught you all red-handed ♪
♪ 做了非常糟糕的事 ♪
♪ Doing something very bad ♪
♪ 我保护他们远离邪恶 ♪
♪ I then sheltered them from evil ♪
♪ 就像我的爸爸和爸爸的爸爸一样 ♪
♪ Like my daddy and my daddy's daddy, ♪
♪ 他们认为我是最棒的 ♪
♪ they think I'm the best ♪
♪ 在这里 可以为所欲为 ♪
♪ Nothing here is even illegal ♪
♪ 他们都很愉快 ♪
♪ They're entertained ♪
♪ 没有人抱怨 ♪
♪ no one complains ♪
♪ 它让我保持着神圣的地位 ♪
♪ And it keeps me in St-Laurent ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want ♪
♪ 而他们想要的 ♪
♪ And what they want ♪
♪ 就是在这里的安全感 ♪
♪ is to feel safe here ♪
♪ 我就可以保住王冠 ♪
♪ I keep my crown ♪
♪ 让爸爸为我骄傲 ♪
♪ and make daddy proud ♪
♪ 只要我一直提供 ♪
♪ As long as I provide ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 他们想要♪
♪ I give the people what they want and they... ♪
♪ 想要你 ♪
♪ Want you... ♪
♪ 去死 ♪
♪ To die... ♪
拜拜
Buh-bye!
德尔 谢谢你的夹克
Thanks for the jacket, Del.
不用谢
No problem.
不能让你冻成一根冰棒呀 对吧
Can't have you turned into a Popsicle out here, now can we?
你知道我们现在在哪吗
So do you know where we are?
最好别说出来
Better if we don't say.
这个地方非常安静 没有喧闹
Place is hush-hush, no habla.
这里很低调
On the down-low.
明白了吗
Get it?
你真奇怪
You are so odd.
告诉我吧
Just tell me this.
我们怎么回去找查理
How are we gonna get back to finding Charlie?
我告诉过你 我到处都有关系
I told you, I have contacts everywhere.
其中一个恰好是世界上最厉害的特工
One of them happens to be the world's greatest secret agent.
帽子不错
Nice hat.
他叫雷克斯·达舍
His name is Rex Dasher.
你确定他会帮我们
And you're sure he'll help us?
我允许他在我的爱车里待过一次
I let him crash in Del's Belle once
当时大家都希望他死
when everyone wanted him dead,
电影精选列表