所以他欠我 一个大人情
so he owes me... big-time!
那我们来找这位雷克斯·丹舍吧
Okay, let's find this Rex Dancer.
是达舍
Dasher.
而且你不用找他 是他找你
And you don't find him, he finds you.
雷克斯才华横溢 精明 幽默风趣
Huh? Rex is brilliant, suave, fun at parties.
收养被遗弃的狗狗
Fosters abandoned dogs.
还是个伪装界的大♥师♥
A master of disguise.
我有提过 他是痞帅型的吗
Oh, and did I mention... roguishly handsome?
惊不惊喜 我就是雷克斯·达舍
Surprise. Rex Dasher.
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher! ♪
乐意效劳
At your service.
我喜欢这个把戏 从来不会腻
I love that trick! Never gets old.
给你个忠告 在这个小镇上
Word of advice: in this town,
人人都不可貌相
nothing is what it seems.
-等等 -安静
- Wait. Wh... - Hush.
我的敌人无处不在
My enemies have eyes and ears everywhere.
跟上
This way!
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher! ♪
跟上我
After me!
不是这个 这 这只是个垃圾桶
Nope. This... this one's just garbage.
♪ 计划周密 ♪
♪ Man with the plan incognito ♪
♪ 心细如发 ♪
♪ He could out-sting a mosquito ♪
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher ♪
♪ 梦中情人 ♪
♪ So dreamy ♪
♪ 也许就在你身后 ♪
♪ He's probably right behind you ♪♪
你弟弟失踪了
So your brother's missing.
保时捷
欢迎
雷克斯
检测中
速度提升
飞行模式
水中模式
最高机密
机密文件
失踪人口
事实上 他不是第一个失踪的
Truth is, he's not the first.
过去几个月里
Over the last several months,
许多来自不同地区的公民
a number of citizens from different lands
都消失得无影无踪
have vanished into thin air.
等等
Wait.
你认为是同一个人带走了我弟弟吗
Do you think it's the same people who took my brother?
我几乎百分之百确定
I'm 100% almost sure.
我们正在进入危险地带
We're heading into dangerous territory,
既有恶棍 也有你对我的感情
both with the villains and your feelings for me.
别否认
Don't deny it.
我是个人肉测谎仪
I'm a human lie detector.
一家花店
A flower shop?
你认真的吗
Really?
当你透过玫瑰和康乃馨
Once you look past the roses and carnations,
你会看到
you'll find the headquarters for
一个叫做骷髅会的秘密组织的总部
a top-secret organization known as SKULL.
全称是秘密杀手联盟的致命狐猴
The Secret Killers Union of Lethal Lemurs.
名字后半段有些崩了
The name kind of falls apart at the end,
但他们喜欢骷髅会的读法
but they liked the sound of SKULL
并希望别人不要疑问它代表什么
and hoped people wouldn't wonder what it stands for.
我们先到达顶楼
We get to the top floor,
进入他们的卫星监视系统
we access their satellite surveillance system.
在那里 我们查看昨天的录像
From there, we'll check yesterday's feed,
看看那辆马车把你弟弟带到哪里去了
and get a visual on where that wagon took your brother.
我喜欢
Like it.
不错的计划
Good plan.
听起来很简单
And it sounds easy.
是吧 雷克斯
Right, Rex?
我是说 我们没有生命危险吧
I mean, there's no chance of death or anything, right?
先不说他们层层的安全系统
Well, aside from the multiple levels of security,
更不提独特的每日进入密♥码♥
unique daily access codes
和激光视网膜扫描仪
and a laser retina scan,
除此之外 应该会很有趣
it should be quite fun!
那真棒
Oh, great.
我们什么时候开始
When do we start?
我们已经开始了
We already have.
秘密文件
走失人口
车载防御系统
格雷塔·格里姆博士
Dr. Greta Grim.
固执 杰出 冷酷
Tenacious, brilliant, icy,
只有一个弱点
with only one weakness:
那就是喜欢辣的墨西哥卷早餐
spicy breakfast burritos.
她 而且只有她 有完全的权限
She, and only she, has full access
可以在整个设施内自♥由♥活动
and can move freely throughout the facility.
一旦进入秘密走廊
Upon entrance into the secret corridor,
她由两个最可信的助理陪护
she is escorted by her two most trusted lieutenants.
她会拿到进入计算机主机的密♥码♥
Then she is given the access code to the computer mainframe.
记住 模仿格里姆博士的关键是
Remember, the key to impersonating Dr. Grim
她的自信
is her confidence.
她是不可动摇的
She is unwavering.
格里姆博士 等一下
Dr. Grim, wait!
我们需要你的专业意见
We need your expert advice.
现在不行
not now.
我现在忙着弄那个 额
Very busy with the, uh...
神秘世界末日机器人潜艇玩意儿
...secret doomsday robot submarine thingy...
那已经没必要了
Oh, no need.
秘密世界末日机器人潜艇玩意儿
The Secret Doomsday Robot Submarine Thingy
已经发射了
has already launched.
玩意儿3000
机密
等等 真的吗
Wait. Really?
当然
Indeed.
现在我们需要
Now we need
你在冷冻激光炮方面的专业知识
your expertise with freeze-ray laser cannon.
要不试着多加
Try adding more...
冰
...ice?
耶 耶 耶
Oh! Oh! Yes, yes, yes!
-我们怎么没想到呢 -真聪明
- Why didn't we think of that? - Brilliant!
好样的 亲爱的
Good show, my dear.
刚才差点露馅
That was close.
德尔 那些墨西哥卷怎么样了
Okay, Del, how are those burritos coming?
听好 美食是不能催滴
People, you can't rush delicious.
德尔 听我说
Del, listen to me.
格里姆博士必须吃到一个墨西哥卷
Dr. Grim must eat a burrito.
否则
Otherwise,
玛拉的伪装就会被彻底揭穿
Marla's cover will be completely blown.
我看到她了
I see her!
她 她在我的视线里
Uh... she's in my sights!
雷克斯 我希望你的情报是对的
Oh, I hope your intel's right
她会喜欢这些东西
about her loving these things, Rex!
我的情报总是对的
Huh. My intel's always right.
现在 把免费墨西哥卷摆出来
Now, lay out the free samples,
免费墨西哥卷
往里面加入我给你的安眠血清
and dose them with the sleep serum I gave you.
我在做了
I'm on it!
格里姆医生 你的睡觉时间到了
It's sleepy time for Dr. Grim.
我打不开这个瓶子
I can't open it.
快开 快开 快开
Open, open, open!
辣的墨西哥卷 还免费
Ooh. Spicy burritos! For free?
好吃
Delicious.
雷克斯 我在视网膜扫描仪前
Okay, Rex, I'm at the retina scanner.
告诉我防火墙是坏的
Tell me that firewall is down,
不然我肯定进不去
or there's no way I'm getting in.
马上了
Just a moment.
麻烦你快点
Huh. Please hurry!
守卫
Guard!
1楼有紧急情况
There's emergency on level 1!
立即去那里报告
Report there immediately!
我只是个实习生啊
Oh, I'm just an intern!
我来接手
I'll take that.
可别急着回来哦
Don't hurry back.
电影精选列表