视网膜扫描仪已离线
Retinal scan offline.
雷克斯 告诉我怎么做
Walk me through this, Rex.
首先 用助理给的密♥码♥登陆
First, log in with the access codes from the lieutenant.
之后我们会让你看到卫星录像
Then we'll get you to that satellite footage.
好 拿到了
Okay. Got it!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
嗨 快啊
Hi. Come on!
格里姆博士 好多好多的冰呀
Dr. Grim! More ice!
马上就成功了 快啊
Almost there. C'mon!
快一点 快一点
Faster, faster!
等一下
One moment.
冒牌货
Impostor.
我才不是冒牌货 她才是
Oh! I'm not the impostor! She is!
荒唐
Ridiculous.
她没有 胡子
She does not have... mustache.
你不应该闯入这里
You shouldn't have broken in here.
现在我们得折磨一下你了 抱歉
Now we're going to have to torture you. So sorry.
带她到 牙医椅上
Take her to... the dentist chair.
什么 不 请等一下
What?! No! Wait, please!
雷克斯
Oh! Rex?!
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher! ♪
见到我激动点也没关系 你也是人
It's okay to be excited to see me. You're only human.
-他们在那儿 停下 -到走廊去
- There they are! Stop! - Head for the hallway!
这儿的灯光真让我觉得刺眼
The lighting in here really brings out my eyes!
我能干掉七八个人
Oh! I can take seven or eight.
你能处理剩下的吗
Any chance you can take the rest?
我感觉我们能让他们
I have a feeling we'll be giving them...
碰一鼻子灰
...the cold shoulder.
你们不准呆在那儿
You're not allowed in there! Ha!
干得好
Well played.
别害怕
Shocks away!
刚才太吓人了 但又激动人心
That was terrifying, but also kind of exhilarating.
等等 德尔 发生了什么
Wait! Del! What happened?!
十个人袭击了我 把
Ten of them attacked me, poured...
把药水往我喉咙里灌
poured the serum down my throat,
之后他们把墨西哥卷饼都吃光了
and they ate all the burritos
显然是因为太好吃了
'cause they were good, obviously.
然后 等等 我们拿到监控录像了吗
And then... Wait. Did we get the footage?
很可惜 没有 别担心 玛拉
Unfortunately, no. Don't fret, Marla.
可能扮演特工不是你的强项
Perhaps being a secret agent is just not your forte.
是啊 当然了 不过
Yeah. Totally. Except...
♪ 玛拉·布伦纳 ♪
♪ Marla Brenner! ♪
在这个小镇 人人都不可貌相
In this town, nothing is what it seems.
太好了
Yes!
朋友们 他们追来了
Guys, we got company!
撑住啊
Hold on!
让我来处理 来 拿着
Leave it to me! Here, take this.
祝你找到你弟弟
And best of luck finding your brother.
-等等 雷克斯 -我知道你爱我
- Wait! Rex! - I know! You love me!
你不用说出来
You don't need to say it with words.
你的眼神已经告诉我了
You're already saying it with your eyes.
呃 我只想说你落下了墨镜
Um... I was just gonna say you forgot your sunglasses.
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher ♪
♪ 玉树临风 ♪
♪ So handsome ♪
♪ 他来拯救你于险境 ♪
♪ He's coming to your rescue ♪
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 英俊潇洒 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher So handsome ♪
踩油门 德尔
Whoa! Step on it, Del!
我喜欢那个把戏
I love that trick!
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher! ♪
干得好 达舍先生
Bravo, Mr. Dasher.
你好啊 女士们
Well, hello, ladies.
我没想到我还有观众
I didn't realize I had an audience.
完美
Ah. Perfect!
摇晃一下 不是搅拌
Shaken, not stir...
马克西姆斯国王
Ha. Emperor Maximus,
我们抓住了达舍 正要赶回宫殿
we have captured Dasher and are returning to the palace.
干得好
Nicely done.
厕所 厕所 厕所
Ooh! Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom!
在哪儿啊
Where are you?!
不 不 不 这一定出错了
No, no, no! There has to be a mistake!
再来一次
One more time.
这是那辆货车 这是我们
So here's the wagon, and here's us.
然后 那辆货车就 消失了
And then...Poof...The wagon's just...gone?
这怎么可能 我都看了上千遍了
How can that be? I've watched it a thousand times!
这时候你怎么还吃得下东西
How can you be eating at a time like this?
吃光那些辣墨西哥卷饼
Whipping up those spicy burritos
肯定唤起了我的食欲
must've stirred something in me.
我搞不懂了
Oh, I don't get it!
一辆货车不能就这样凭空消失
A wagon can't just vanish into thin air.
吃点吧 你要是饿死了
C'mon, you're no use to your baby bro
就帮不了你弟弟了
if you die of starvation, hmm...?
它肯定去了什么地方 但是在哪儿呢
It must've gone somewhere, but where?
抱歉我现在神经紧张 只是
Look, sorry if I seem on edge, it's just...
查理还不知道在什么地方 孤助无援
Charlie's out there, somewhere, all alone.
我应该和他在一起的
I'm supposed to be there for him and...
但是我没做到
...I haven't been.
你好啊 看这是什么 肉丸先生
"Hello." What's that, Mr. Meatball?
我想见玛拉
"I wanna meet Marla."
这个肉丸想见玛拉
Oh, the meatball wants to meet Marla.
来呀 来呀
Come on, come on.
这个真的很好吃
These are really good.
全是我自己做的
Eh. Made 'em from scratch. Mm!
你真有才 德尔
You're really talented, Del.
你没想过用厨艺谋生吗
Ever think about cooking for a living?
我没那么好 我是说 只是还行
I'm not that good. I mean, I'm good.
还有人说我也能干模特
I've been told I could model, too.
但是 我只做
But, you know, I just cook...
几乎所有东西对我来说都很好吃
...what tastes great to me, which is pretty much everything,
这可能和做模特冲突
which probably interfered with my modeling.
好了 加完了
Oh! Alright, here we are.
加完油了 我也补充完能量了 我们走吧
We're refueled, I'm refueled. We should go.
但是我们不知道去哪儿
But we don't know where to go!
录像里肯定有线索
There's gotta be something in this footage.
等等 停 让我看看
Wait! Stop! Let me see that.
-怎么了 -等一下 往回倒 放大
- What is it? - Hold on. Uh, back, back. Zoom in.
看这儿
There!
就是这个东西让他们消失了 我不知道
Is that what made them disappear? I don't know.
-但是我认识这个 -这是什么东西
- But I sure recognize this! - What is that?
不是什么东西 是什么人
Not a what. It's a who!
现在我非常清楚我们要去哪儿了
And I know exactly where we need to go now!
来呀 让我们打起精神
Ah... come on! Let's mo-ti-vate!
-等一下 德尔 -怎么了
- Wait. Del? - What?
就是 感谢你提供的所有帮助
Uh, just... thanks for everything so far.
我应该谢谢你
Hey, I should be thanking you.
毕竟 你那一袋维京金币
After all, your bag of Viking coins
能救我于水火之中
is really gonna save my bacon.
帮我大忙啦
Big time!
我们来找你了 小♥弟♥弟♥
We're coming for ya, lil' bro!
玛拉 我希望你处境比我好些
I hope you're doing better than I am, Marla.
真恶心
Uh! Uh... Repulsive!
我一秒也不想再和这种低等人待在一起了
I will not spend another nanosecond with this lower life form.
没胆的赏金猎人也敢这么傲慢
Arrogant talk coming from a gutless bounty hunter!
收收你的脾气
Stow ye tempers.
我们要面对共同的敌人
There be a common enemy facing all of us,
那些可怕的野兽
that horrible beastie!
大家互相看看
Look around, will ya?
我们被抓来是有原因的
There's a reason we were all captured.
我们都是最强悍 最凶残的那类人
We're the toughest of the tough, the baddest of the lot.
团结起来会有更大的力量
And there be strength in numbers.
我不想承认 但是海盗说的对
Oh, I hate to say it, but the pirate's right.
电影精选列表