I'm not crazy.
我想 这应该是你落下的
I think you, uh, dropped this.
是的 应该是不小心掉了
Oh, yeah, I... guess I did.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thanks.
-是你的护照吗 -对啊
- Is that your passport? - Yeah.
都在这
It's all here.
啥
What?
去过的地方都在这
It's all here.
看看这些地方
Look at all those places.
查理
Charlie...
咱们以后还会遇到更多冒险
there are so many more adventures to come.
来 回家吧
Come on, let's go home.
我开了一艘海盗船
I sailed a pirate ship!
就像
Whoa! It's like...
虽然我只开了一分钟
Well, I only actually got to sail for a minute.
但是太神奇了
But it was amazing!
我遇到了一个叫雷克斯·达舍的秘密特工
Well, I meet a secret agent called Rex Dasher.
我知道 他是不是酷毙了
I know! Isn't he the coolest?!
算是吧
Uh... yeah.
是 算是 他 等等 等等
Yeah. Yeah, he is. No, wait, wait, wait.
所以你被抓后发生了什么
So what happened after you got captured?
之后皇帝就把我们关进了他的大牢
Okay, so then the Emperor put us in his stock.
但是我用我的超级力量越狱了
But I used my super strength to break out!
所以我发现了关于皇帝的事
So I found out about the Emperor...
♪ 外面世界如此之大 ♪
♪ There is so much world out there ♪
♪ 我们想要去看看 ♪
♪ And we got to see it all ♪
♪ 千方百计 ♪
♪ No stone unturned ♪
♪ 我发誓 ♪
♪ I swear ♪
♪ 我的愿望清单太长 ♪
♪ My bucket list is just too long ♪
♪ 我们不会停止向前 ♪
♪ We won't stop ♪
♪ 直到我们看到 ♪
♪ Till we've seen ♪
♪ 地平线那边的景色 ♪
♪ What's beyond the horizon ♪
♪ 我们不会停止 直到我们看到 ♪
♪ We can't stop till we've seen ♪
♪ 我们的心之所向 ♪
♪ The places we've had our eyes on ♪
♪ 你会看到 ♪
♪ You'll see ♪
♪ 所有美好都在等着你 ♪
♪ It's all waiting for you... ♪
♪ 也等待着我 ♪
♪ And it's waiting for me ♪
♪ 等待着你我 ♪
♪ It's waiting for you and me ♪
♪ 你也许想知道你在这里做什么 ♪
♪ You're probably wondering what you're doing here ♪
♪ 我想你一定很好奇 啊欧♪
♪ I bet you're dying to know. Oops ♪
♪ 用词不当 ♪
♪ Bad choice of words ♪
♪ 穿着时髦长袍的家伙是哪个仔 ♪
♪ Who's the stylish lad with the fresh toga gear ♪
♪ 节目开始前我来讲两句 ♪
♪ Let me explain before the show ♪
♪ 看着我 ♪
♪ Eyes on me ♪
♪ 我是这些人的统治者 ♪
♪ I am ruler of these masses ♪
♪ 就像我爸爸和我爸爸的爸爸一样 ♪
♪ Like my daddy and my daddy's daddy before that daddy ♪
♪ 保护他们免受侵犯 ♪
♪ Their protection from trespassers ♪
♪ 就是你 大个子 发明了一个游戏 ♪
♪ That's you, big guy. Invented a game ♪
♪ 它使他们驯服 这就是为什么我高高在上 ♪
♪ It keeps 'em tame and that's how I stay on top ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want... ♪
♪ 他们想要的是一点点 惊吓 ♪
♪ And what they want's a little... shocking ♪
♪ 愈大的怪物 愈乱的 ♪
♪ The bigger the beast the messier ♪
♪ 盛宴 但却令他们无比欢欣 ♪
♪ the feast, but much to their delight ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want ♪
♪ 他们想要的是一场拼杀 ♪
♪ And what they want's a fight ♪
♪ 哈哈 哈哈 ♪
Ha-ha! Ha-ha.
♪ 这是我 邪恶的笑声 ♪
♪ That's my... my evil laugh ♪
吓到你了吗 你敢相信吗
Did it scare you? Can you believe that?!
♪ 看见没 尖叫的人群想要一场拼杀 ♪
♪ You see the way the screaming hordes demand it ♪
♪ 这场面在说我支持你 我是救世主 ♪
♪ This spectacle says I've got your back, I'm the savior ♪
♪ 我撒谎说我当场抓住了你们
♪ I lied and said I caught you all red-handed ♪
♪ 做了非常糟糕的事 ♪
♪ Doing something very bad ♪
♪ 我保护他们远离邪恶 ♪
♪ I then sheltered them from evil ♪
♪ 就像我的爸爸和爸爸的爸爸一样 他们认为我是最棒的 ♪
♪ Like my daddy and my daddy's daddy, they think I'm the best ♪
♪ 在这里 可以为所欲为 ♪
♪ Nothing here is even illegal ♪
♪ 他们都很愉快 没有人抱怨 ♪
♪ They're entertained, no one complains ♪
♪ 它让我保持着神圣的地位 ♪
♪ And it keeps me in St-Laurent ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want... ♪
♪ 而他们想要的就是在这里的安全感 ♪
♪ And what they want is to feel safe here ♪
♪ 墙内 世界很小 ♪
♪ The world is small within our walls ♪
♪ 墙外 危机四伏 ♪
♪ Outside is a risk ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want ♪
♪ 他们想要的就是这个 ♪
♪ And what they want is this ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want... ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want... ♪
♪ 只要我一直提供 我就可以保住王冠 ♪
♪ I keep my crown I make daddy proud ♪
♪ 让爸爸为我骄傲 ♪
♪ As long as I provide ♪
♪ 我给人们他们想要的 他们想要 ♪
♪ I give the people what they want and they... ♪
♪ 想要你 ♪
♪ Want you... ♪
♪ 去死 ♪
♪ To die! ♪
拜拜
Buh-bye!
-这是哪位 你的护卫吗 -什么
- Who be this? Your squire? - Excuse me?
♪ 是敌是友 ♪
♪ Is it friend or foe ♪
我们想走
We're just gonna go.
♪ 门都没有 ♪
♪ No... way ♪
♪ 笨姑娘啊 请 ♪ 啥
♪ Silly wench, please ♪ What?!
♪ 快去给我们的英雄拿壶美酒 ♪
♪ Go and fetch our hero a flagon of mead Oh, oh... ♪♪
-你们开什么玩笑 -要赶快
- Are you kidding? - And make haste.
-我是他的姐姐 -现在别说这个啊
- I'm his sister. - Not now!
-而且要来不及了 -停 玛拉
- And it's late. - Stop it, Marla!
所以你们这群长毛象
So if you woolly mammoths would
能把他放下来 那就再好不过了
put him down, that'd be great.
谢谢
Thanks.
他明天还得去上学
He actually has school tomorrow,
而且他大概两个小时前就该上♥床♥睡觉了
and he should've been in bed, like, two hours ago.
♪ 门都没有 他是我们的 ♪
♪ Not a chance, he's with us ♪
♪ 他已证明自己 因此必须留下 ♪
♪ He has proven himself of value and thus he stays... ♪
♪ 我们设宴欢庆 ♪
♪ We celebrate... ♪
先生们 给他们看看我们怎么做的
Gentleman, show how we do!
♪ 我们共举杯 ♪
♪ Oh, we raise our cups ♪
♪ 致敬大英雄 ♪
♪ To our hero's might ♪
♪ 今晚欢庆为查尔斯 ♪
♪ It's Charles the Destroyer we honor tonight ♪
♪ 通宵达旦 ♪
♪ We could all be dead ♪
♪ 一醉方休 ♪
♪ By tomorrow morn ♪
♪ 战友同手足 ♪
♪ It's all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪
♪ 众志可成城 ♪
♪ We are brothers in arms ♪
天啊 玛拉 这是真的
Come on, Marla, this is real!
所有人都觉得我很棒 酷毙了
And everyone thinks I'm great. This is rad!
-有点疯过头了 -但我很喜欢 我要留下
- It's mad! - Well, I'm loving it. I'm gonna stay.
真的吗 查理
Charlie, seriously?
你看看周围 我们得回去
Please. Look around. We gotta get back home.
我们现在就得走
We gotta go now.
不
No!
♪ 如果你真不明白乐趣所在 ♪
♪ If you can't see this is fun ♪
♪ 那我不知道你会成什么样 ♪
♪ Then I don't know what you've become ♪
♪ 会取代我 ♪
♪ Gonna take my place ♪
♪ 战友同手足 ♪
♪ Brother in arms ♪
♪ 我是毁灭者查尔斯 ♪
♪ I'm Charles the Destroyer ♪
♪ 敌人们要当心了 ♪
♪ Enemies be warned ♪
♪ 让我们开始宴会 ♪
♪ Let the feast begin ♪
♪ 饱餐一顿 ♪
♪ Got an appetite ♪
♪ 这艘维京盛宴之船将开到天明 ♪
♪ I bet this Viking party boat's gonna go all night ♪
♪ 因为毁灭者查尔斯取得胜利 ♪
♪ It's Charles the Destroyer for the victory ♪
胜利
Victory!
♪ 战友如手足 ♪
♪ It's all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪
♪ 众志可成城 ♪
♪ Brothers in arms, brothers in arms... ♪
♪ 我就要待在这 ♪
♪ And I'm staying right here, ahh! ♪
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
♪ Rex Dasher ♪
♪ 计划周密 ♪
♪ Man with the plan incognito ♪
♪ 心细如发 ♪
♪ He could out-sting a mosquito ♪
♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪
电影精选列表