She's gonna take me to jail.
什么鬼...你不能无厘头把种族拿出来当挡箭牌
What the hell-- you cannot just pull the race card out of nowhere.
那些电视剧就是这样开始的
What-- this is how it starts in TV shows.
朋友们会说 哦 去吧
Friends are like, oh, go ahead.
去试试吧
Go try it.
我想 好吧 我试试
And I'm like, oh, OK, I'll do it.
就坐牢了
Jail.
把你的手放在她的脸上就好 好吗?
Just put your hands on her face, OK?
好的
OK.
好的
OK.
就这样
Oh, yeah.
好的 伙计
All right, dude.
好 你好了吗?
All right, you got it?
你要把头往后靠
So you lean her head back.
很好
You got it.
太多了
That's too much.
这可能有点——
That might be too--
该死
Shit!
哦 哦
Oh, oh.
嗯
Mm.
要坐牢了
Jail.
坐牢了
Jail.
米奇
Mickey.
哦 吐了这么多
Oh, that's a lot of throw up.
我去...
What-- oh.
要不要再来一次
So go over again if you want to--
如果你——哦 上帝
if you-- oh god.
会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
哦
Oh.
哇哦
Oh, whoa.
我们到底要怎么办?
What the hell do we do?
把她留在那儿 直到她感觉好些
Leave her ass in there until she feels better.
真的吗?
Seriously?
我们还能做什么?
What else are we gonna do?
听着 她得睡一觉
Look, she's got to sleep that shit off.
给她弄一瓶水或者什么
Throw a bottle of water in there or something.
还好我们及时赶到
I'm just glad we were there.
吉奥就是一混球
Gio is a piece of shit.
我一直想告诉你
I've been trying to tell you that.
谁会想要和一个昏过去的女人搞在一起?
Who tries to mess with a chick who's passed out?
把她自己弄得这么惨是她自己的错
It's her own damn fault for getting herself in that shit.
你在跟我开玩笑吧?
You're kidding me, right?
别跟我说你是认真的
Please tell me you're joking.
听着 我并不是说他做的事情是对的
Look, I'm not saying what he was gonna do was right,
但这事如果发生在她身上 说实话
but I'm not gonna sit here and act
我并不吃惊 好吗
so damn shocked that that was gonna happen to her, you know?
被强♥奸♥不能怪受害者
You can't blame the victim for rape.
我没有——你这样看
I'm not blam-- look at it this way.
你会让那些人
Would you let one of those promoters
给你的妹妹喝一杯吗?
make your sister a drink?
当然不
Hell no.
为什么呢?
And why is that?
因为他们都是怪物
Because they're creeps.
完全正确
Exactly.
这就是我要说的
That's all I'm saying.
她应该意识到她周围是什么人
She should be aware of her surroundings.
坏事总会发生 我不否认这一点
Look, shit happens, and I'm not denying that, OK?
但她至少应该降低自己
But she should at least lower the percentage of chance
被人伤害的概率
that she'll be harmed by somebody else.
你都不必生活在对他人的恐惧中
You of all people don't live in fear of others,
那她为什么非得这样做呢?
so why the hell should she?
没有什么非得不非得
Should isn't reality.
这并没法阻止疯狂的人试图伤害她
Should isn't gonna stop crazy people from trying to harm her.
不管别人穿得多么得体或多么严实
Look, no matter how well-dressed or protected someone is,
疯子就是疯子
crazy people are still gonna be crazy.
好吧 也许我们——
Well, maybe we figure out a w--
我在哪里?
Whe-- where am I?
我家
My place.
你很安全
You're safe.
我是怎么...
How are--
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我的车钥匙在哪里?
Where are my car keys?
我的车钥匙在哪里?
Where are my car keys?
呃 我不知道 我不知道
Uh, I don't-- I don't know.
你为什么把我带到这里来?
Why did you bring me here?
因为吉奥想要
Uh, because Gio was trying to touch you
在你昏过去的时候上你
while you were passed out.
就这样?
That's it?
我——
I th--
什么?
What?
我的钥匙在哪里?
I just-- just where are my keys?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能停下来跟我谈谈吗?
Would you just stop for a second and talk to me?
科迪 我不能失去这份工作 好吗?
Cody, I cannot afford to lose this job, OK?
我需要钱
I need the money.
所以你自愿让他们利用你?
So you're willing to let them use you?
我利用他们 他们也利用我 懂吗?
I use them just as much as they use me, OK?
但这不是——
But that doesn't--
听着 科迪 这并不体面 但这是我自己的决定
Look, Cody, it's not pretty, but it's my decision, OK?
我知道你可能很难理解
I know that what you saw looked weird,
但这都是计划好的
but it was all a plan, OK?
有时他和我 我们会尝试一些奇怪的东西
Sometimes he and I, we try strange things.
你看到的都是计划好的
And what you saw was the plan.
这是两厢情愿的 我保证
It was consensual, I promise.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
我把他打昏了
I knocked him out.
你干啥了?
You did what?
你们俩在一起吗?
Are y'all together?
没有
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
我没有和任何人在一起
I'm not with anyone.
你打他了?
You hit him?
挺帅的
That's kind of hot.
我只是想体验生活 找点乐子
I just want to experience life and have fun and experiment,
明白吗?
OK?
比如在昏迷的时候被别人五花大绑?
By getting roped in a coma?
不要评判我
Don't judge me.
你怎么会这么淡定地希望我能接受这件事?
How can you stand there and expect me to be OK with this?
这是一种什么样的关系?
What kind of a relationship is that?
难道我们就不能享受这个夏天吗 科迪?
Can't we just enjoy a this summer, Cody?
听着 你和我不是那种赢得舞会国王和王后之后
Look, you and I are not going to be that couple
每个人都会为之欢呼的情侣 好吗?
that everyone cheers for to win prom king and queen, OK?
我的工作 并不体面 但我做得很好
My job, it isn't pretty, but I'm good at it.
并不是每个人都有父母帮他们付房♥租的
And not all of us have our parents paying for our apartments.
明白吗?
OK?
请你不要评判我
Please don't judge me.
我现在没空谈这个
I can't talk about this right now.
我需要我的钥匙
I need my keys.
钥匙可能还在派对房♥里
Look, they're probably at the pre-game house.
算了
Screw it.
我打滴滴吧
I'll just call an Uber.
我很抱歉 科迪
I'm sorry, Cody.
请不要生气
Please don't be mad.
我得走了
I gotta go.
晚点再打给你 好吗?
Call you later, OK?
"别生气"
"Don't be mad."
这是真实发生的吗?
What the hell just happened?
我想他们是真的两厢情愿的
I guess it was consensual.
哇
电影精选列表