Wow.
嘿 伙计 那不是你的错
Hey, look, man, that wasn't your fault.
你没办法...
There's no way in hell you--
我只是 她怎么能这么…
I just-- how can she be so--
今晚就这样吧
I think I'm just gonna call it a night.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我可能让我们丢了工作
I think I just got us fired.
不 伙计 别担心
No, man, don't worry about that shit.
我很高兴我们终于不用为他们做事了
I'm glad we're done with those guys.
你睡个好觉
You get some sleep.
休息一下
Get some rest.
我来考虑接下来的事
Let me worry about the next move.
老兄 你穿着什么东西?
Dude, what the hell are you wearing?
什么?
What?
你的鞋子看起来像是被狗咬过了
Your shoes look like they were eaten by a dog.
你认为他会一直盯着我的鞋子看吗?
Do you think he's gonna be looking at my shoes the whole time, OK?
你可以穿…
You can wear--
我的眼睛在上面 老兄
My eyes are up here, dude.
他会看到这件漂亮的意大利衬衫
He's gonna be seeing this fine Italian shirt.
意大利没有熨斗吗?
Do they not have irons in Italy?
这是芥末黄 好吗?
This is mustard yellow, OK?
这是今年的流行色
It's this year's fashion color, OK?
我现在不需要你的意见
I don't need you right now.
不好意思 伙计们
Sorry about that, guys.
有人订了一些货 诸如此类的事情
Someone dropped the ball on some inventory, blah, blah, blah,
一堆破事
whatever.
我就不拿这个烦你们了
Not your problem.
没关系
No worries.
你们的视频很棒
You guys are doing amazing work.
有几个地方我想改一下
Just a couple of things I want to change.
首先 取消派对前还有公共汽车的镜头
First, no shots of pre-game partying or buses.
看起来很俗气 就像我们在一个车尾派对上一样
It makes it look trashy and like we're at a tailgating party.
我们的目标是性感而优雅的外表
And we're also aiming for a sexy but classy look.
对象是附近的小区
So we're talking about the uptown
和当地的大学
crowds and local colleges.
还有 主要要展示他们
So you know, show mainly them.
他们?
Them?
他们
Them.
你的意思是视频中还要有更多疯狂富有的白人咯
So more crazy, rich, white people in the video.
看 你我都是少数人种
Look, we're both minorities here.
但我不是说要排除我们
I'm not saying exclude us.
我只是说要了解你的客户
I'm just saying know your customer.
我唯一关心的颜色是绿色
The only color I care about is green.
除此之外 其他的一切都很好
Aside from that, everything else is great.
所以周四的"大学之夜"我需要你们过来
So I'll need you on Thursdays for college nights,
还有周五的"EDM霓虹夜" 然后是周六的
Fridays for EDM neon nights, and then some Saturdays
名流DJ和各种表演者
for celebrity DJs and performers.
你是说有名人?
Did you just say celebrities?
是的
Yes, sir.
名人之夜还有额外的安排呢
I'll even throw in a little extra on celebrity nights.
那太棒了
Hell yeah.
报个价吧
Name your price.
我们刚买♥♥了一些全新的相机设备
Well, we just got some brand new camera equipment,
而且总价格也包括了所有的编辑工作
and the total price also covers all the editing, as well.
我们可以一直改到你满意为止
And we do as many re-edits as you like.
总价是400美元
But it's gonna be $400 total.
成交
Done.
我们周四见
I'll see you gentlemen on Thursday.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然
Pleasure.
哦
Ooh.
我喜欢这个
I like that.
好的
OK.
我有能力做某件事并不意味着我有义务去做
Just because I can do something doesn't mean that I should.
那挺好的
That's fair.
我支持你
I can behind that.
你确定你不想学个心理学专业或者别的什么?
You sure you're not like a psych major or something?
心理学的学位能找什么样的工作?
What kind of job would a degree in psychology get me exactly?
瞧
See, that.
就是这样
That right there.
这就是我想说的
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
为什么什么事情第一个想到的就是最终的结果或者目的呢?
Why does everything have to be about some type of end result or goal?
为什么就不能是 嘿 我真的很喜欢那个东西
Why can't it just be about, hey, I really like that thing.
我应该试试
I should try it.
生命短暂
Life's short.
多去冒险
Take a risk.
我已经看过你冒险了 我觉得我还是算了
I've watched you take risks, and I think actually I'm OK.
好的 好吧
OK, that's fair.
那么 保守的风险怎么样?
How about take a calculated risk?
好吧 那我可以尝试一下
OK, I'll take a calculated risk.
那风险是什么?
OK, what's the risk?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not gonna tell you.
这是风险 不是秘密
What the-- it's a risk, not a secret.
告诉我又不会乌鸦嘴什么的
It'll still come true if you tell me.
如果你做事也更谨慎一些的话 我会去冒这个保守风险的
I'll take a calculated risk if you would be more careful.
成交
Deal.
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
我的小拇指
My pinky.
一个承诺
Pinky promise.
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god.
给我你的小拇指 该死的
Give me your pinky, damnit.
伙计 只是上了一个小妞
Dude, just because a chick puts out
并不意味着你们俩之间能有下文
doesn't mean that you have chemistry.
我同意
I agree.
你说得对
You're right.
事实上 她没有给我上
And the thing is, she didn't put out.
没有
No.
我们在床上玩了一小会儿 然后她
We made out a little bit, and then she
翻了个身 就睡着了
rolled over and went to sleep.
你喜欢禁欲?
You liked blue balls?
不是什么都要和性扯上关系的
Everything's not about sex.
她有自信 有自尊
She had self-confidence, self-esteem.
她很聪明
She was witty.
但她没有给你上
And she didn't put out.
伙计 她听起来很像凯
Dude, she sounds a lot like Kay.
你知道吗?
You know that?
哦
Ooh.
首先 你这招不错
You see, first of all, that's a low blow.
第二 不
Second of all, no.
绝对不是
Hell no.
凯是一个很会说谎的人
Kay was a compulsive liar.
这个女孩 她是真的机灵
This girl, she's smart.
我想她在考验我
I think she was testing me.
是的 她没有给我上是因为她
Yeah, she didn't put out because she
想看看我到了早上是不是还感兴趣
wanted to see if I'd still be interested in the morning.
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
我依然如此
I am.
还是很感兴趣
I am still interested.
呵呵
Yeah.
记得告诉喝醉了的杰
Well, just remember to tell drunk Jay
你有喜欢的人
that you like someone.
你是什么意思?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你懂的
Yeah.
清醒的时候你知道你有喜欢的人
Sober Jay knows that you like someone,
但是喝醉了之后你会认为自己还是单身
but drunk Jay thinks that you're technically still single,
所以要小心
so be careful.
随便啦 伙计
Whatever, man.
我会没事的
Look, I'll be fine.
我太喜欢这个女孩了
电影精选列表