来评判整个世界
of your little private school.
那我还能用什么来评判这个世界呢?
What else do I have to judge the world off of?
啊
Gah!
我真希望我能
You know, I wish I could just give you
把我所知道的一切都教给你
everything I know so you can just
这样你就能跳过这狗屎的阶段
skip past all the bullshit.
那还有什么意思呢?
What's the fun in that?
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我有没有说过
Did I tell you that I was thinking
我想加入女生联谊会?
about joining a sorority?
我不干了
I quit.
凯蒂
Katie.
是啊 还不错
Yeah, it's not bad.
你只要小心不要重复…
You just want to make sure you don't restate the pro--
你——
You--
凯蒂 我在叫你
Katie, I've been calling you.
妈妈 我正在努力学习
Mom, I'm trying to study.
洗碗机里的碗你都拿出来了吗
Did you empty the dishwasher?
忘了
Oops.
等我们弄完这个 我会让她去弄的
After we knock this out, I'll make sure she takes care of it.
谢谢
Thank you.
今年夏天你能在这里我很高兴
I'm glad you're in town this summer.
不客气
No problem.
我来这里只是为了想让简历上多一些志愿者的经历
I'm just here because the volunteer hours look good
会很好看
on my resume.
嘿
Hey.
快接
Pick up.
快接
Pick up.
快接
Pick up.
杰 怎么了 伙计?
Jay, what's going on, man?
是我
It's me.
是DJ特里奇
It's DJ Tricky Fresh.
快把视频撤了
Pull the video.
我们遇到了紧急情况
We got an emergency.
撤下来
Pull it.
清理掉
Destroy it.
删掉
Delete it.
怎么样都行
Whatever you gotta do.
烧掉也行
Burn it.
尽快回我电♥话♥ 好吗 伙计?
Get back to me as soon as you can, all right, man?
接电♥话♥就是
Pick up your phone.
兄弟 2,500次播放量 而且还在增加
Dude, 2,500 views and still climbing.
哦 我的天
Oh my g--
这太牛批了 兄弟
This is insane, bro.
我告诉过你这会让我们爆红的
I told you that this would put us on the map.
另外 如果你接到电♥话♥说
Plus, if you get a call, though, from--
说自己是DJ什么的 不管他叫啥
from DJ Shitty Chest or whatever his name is,
都别理他
don't-- don't worry about it.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
哦 放松点
Oh, relax.
他们的脸打过码的
Their faces are blurred.
没事的
Everything is fine.
不
No!
这办法太狗屎了
That was a bullshit fix.
警♥察♥盯上这事了
The cops busted the event.
他们把几个人送进了监狱
They took a few people to jail.
他们开了罚单
They wrote tickets.
他们知道有未成年人喝酒
They knew that there were minors drinking.
他们已经大到可以自己做决定了
They are old enough to make their own decisions.
随他们去吧
So screw 'em.
不是这样的 科迪
It doesn't work that way, Cody.
我们卖♥♥酒给他们
We provided them with alcohol.
这是D级的轻罪 最严重的情况
That's a class D misdemeanor with a maximum sentence
要坐36♥4♥天牢和罚款200万美元
of 36♥4♥ days in jail and $2 million in fines.
我不知道你怎么想 但我不想坐牢
I don't know about you, but I'm not trying to go to jail
不然就得加入帮派
and then have to get jumped into a gang
否则得不到保护
that I had to join to get protection.
再然后我还要找一些墨西哥人来证明自己
And then have to shank some Mexican to prove my worth.
我根本不是种族主义者
I ain't even racist.
我喜欢墨西哥玉米卷饼
I love tacos.
再再然后 不知道哪天洗澡的时候
Then, one day, when I'm showering all alone by myself,
会有墨西哥黑帮来袭击我
I have to get jumped by the Mexican gang
那个给我做过证明的人也在里头
that the guy I shanked was in.
再再再然后我就会像巴拿马火鸡一样被人围观
And then I get passed around like a Panama Blue City blunt!
什么?
What?
呃 好吧
Uh, OK.
首先 给他们卖♥♥酒的不是我们
First, we didn't provide any of that.
是你卖♥♥的
You did.
其次 我认为你电视看多了
And second, I think you watch too much TV.
照我说的做
Listen to the best.
我是DJ 特里克
I'm DJ Tricky Fresh.
把该死的视频撤下来
Pull the damn video.
好的 好的
OK, fine.
好的
Fine.
我们会把视频撤下来的
We'll pull the video.
我不想惹上麻烦
I don't want to get in trouble.
视频不能撤
We're not pulling the video.
万一我们也受到牵连怎么办?
What if this shit falls back on us.
不 他们已经抓到元凶了 DJ屎壳郎还是啥来着
No, they already have the ringleader, DJ Shitty Chest or whatever.
他们还能怎么样?
And what would they even do?
他们凭什么逮捕我们?
What would they even arrest us for?
另外 警♥察♥还有更重要的事情要处理
Plus, the cops have more important things to handle.
他们有的忙的
They'll gun down or whatever it is they do.
不是所有的警♥察♥都是坏人
Not all cops are bad.
也不是所有的犯罪都值得跟进
And not all crimes are worth following up on.
所以我们只要接受这回报就好了
So let's just accept what's fallen into our laps.
什么回报?
And what's that?
关注度 名誉 和动力
Attention, reputation, and momentum.
已经有人在发短♥信♥问我下次视频的事了
People are already texting me about our next event.
可惜我们失去了唯一的联♥系♥人
Too bad we lost our only contact.
我整个上午都在打电♥话♥找新的联♥系♥人
Well, I've been on the phones all morning.
我找到了一个感兴趣的人
I found someone who's interested.
你听说过那个叫"模糊爱情"的酒吧吗?
Have you ever heard of the bar called the Fuzzy Love?
没有
No.
而且我也不想在一个叫"模糊爱情"的地方工作
And I'm not working for a place called the Fuzzy Love.
我每周需要一段视频给周四晚上的"大学之夜"节目用
I'm looking for one video a week for our Thursday night college nights.
我希望它能准确反映真实的环境
I really want it to capture the environment.
发霉的墙壁和小便的臭味?
Moldy walls and the smell of piss?
把重点放在女孩身上
Now, focus on the girls the most.
女孩和酒
You know, girls and drinks.
越年轻的女孩越好
The younger the girls, the better.
你打算出多少钱?
How much money are you looking to get rid of?
你想赚多少钱呢?
Well, how much money are you trying to make?
300美元
$300.
呃 150美元
Eh, $150.
275美元 我们会加点特效
$275 and we'll throw in some special effects.
200美元
Oh, $200.
狗屎
Bullshit!
250美元
$250.
听着 伙计 这是一个周更的视频
Look, man, it's one video a week.
我知道你能做到
I know you can do that.
我做不到
I can't do that.
真的吗?
You can't do that?
做不到
Can't do it.
拜托 艾尔
Come on, Al.
艾尔 我们都认识这么久了
Al, after all we've been through.
拜托 伙计
Come on, buddy.
拜托
Come on.
听我的吧 伙计
Work with me here, man.
让我们直说吧
Look-- look, let's be honest.
电影精选列表