No, I like this girl way too much for that.
我才刚认识你
And I just met you.
我敢打赌你和所有的女孩都会这么说
I bet you talk to all girls like this.
好的 我很抱歉
OK, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我闭嘴
I'll stop.
我只是想显得风趣一点
I was trying to be funny.
没成功
It's not working, clearly.
所以我们可以 嗯 回到夜♥总♥会♥
So can, um-- can we please just, you and me, go back to the club
跳个舞吗?
and do some dancing?
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我早上有工作
I have work in the morning.
不是所有的人都和你一样推销夜♥总♥会♥
Not all of us promote nightclubs.
哦
Oh!
哦 哦
Oh, oh, ouch.
好了 第一件事
OK, see, that's-- that's the first problem.
我不是一个推销员
No, I'm not a promoter.
我不是"那种"推销员
I'm not one of the promoter types, you know?
那你认为的"那种"推销员是什么样子的?
And what would you say are those promoter types?
拜托
Come on.
你知道那种人
You know the type.
都是同一种人
It's the same guy.
他们没什么区别
They're all the same.
他们讲话大声 沙文主义 自大 撒谎
They're loud, chauvinist, cocky, and they lie.
他们经常撒谎
They lie a lot.
超级喜欢撒谎
They lie a lot.
我没觉得有什么区别
Oh, I don't see any difference.
宝贝 我是一名摄像师
Babe, I'm a videographer.
你现造的这个词吗?
Did you just make that word up?
该死
Damn!
好吧 我今晚有点晕乎
OK, I'm striking out tonight.
我要做什么才能证明我不是
All right, well, what can I do to prove to you that I'm not
你说的那种推销员呢?
one of those promoter types?
嗯 什么也做不了
Well, after tonight, nothing.
对不起 宝贝
Sorry, babe.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a nice night.
嘿
Hey!
你要去哪里?
Where you going?
哦 好吧 可能要宵禁了
Oh, OK, yeah, you probably got curfew.
去吧你
You go.
随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
我要进去了 随便勾搭个女孩儿
I'm gonna go in there and I'm gonna go talk to all the girls
因为她们只是...
because they're just--
清醒点 科迪
Keep up, Cody.
所有人都知道那个夜♥总♥会♥的派对能这么嗨
The only reason anyone knows how lit a Club Life party was
就是因为有我们的视频
is because of our videos.
有点自信 伙计
Take some credit, man.
"哦 兄弟 这些女孩长得什么样?"
"Oh, bro, what do the girls look like?
"有多少人?"
How big is the crowd?"
"哦 音乐怎么样?"
"Oh my god, what was the music like?"
我们就是夜♥总♥会♥的灵魂
We are the club.
他们欠我们很多 科迪
They owe us, Cody.
我们要得到我们应得的报酬
We gotta get what we're worth.
我明白你在说什么——
I get what you're saying--
我可以理解
like, I really do--
但是我们的待遇已经很不错了
but we got a good thing going here.
我并不想搞事情
I'm not trying to make waves.
你没有那种感觉 科迪
See, that's that feeling shit, Cody.
你感觉不到数字
You can't feel numbers.
你得想想我们的收入
You gotta think, look at the income.
再看看来派对的人
Look at the crowd.
那是从我们手中溜走的银子啊
That's money that's slipping through our hands.
你知道吗?
You know?
我早该知道那个叫亚历克斯的人那么快
I should've known that prick Alex was
同意我400美元的报价 是因为他狡诈得很
a snake the second he said yes so quickly to my offer of $400.
400美元够了 伙计
$400 is fine, man.
这对我而已足够了
That works for me.
工作两天 就有800美元 如果有一个名人活动的话
Two days' work, that's $800, plus $500
还能再加上500美元
if it's a celebrity event.
都是小钱
Chump change.
这些加起来都不过是小钱
That's what that adds up to.
我们可以把它翻倍
We can double that.
你疯了
You're insane.
我更喜欢你说我是 创新
I prefer innovative.
别开玩笑了
Come on.
每晚650美元
$650 a night?
老板 对你来说
For you, boss man?
拜托
Come on.
对你来说都是小钱
That's chump change, man.
你有没有看到自从我们开始在这里工作
Have you seen how many customers have been coming into your club
有多少新顾客进入你的夜♥总♥会♥?
since we started working here?
都是那些视频的功劳
Those videos are killing it.
科迪 说说话
Cody, tell him.
你才跟我说 来了这么多新人
You were just telling me, "More people, bro, dude.
我们应该得到更多的钱 告诉他啊 伙计
We should get more mon--" tell him, man.
来吧
Come on.
你现在怎么这么安静了?
Why you being all quiet now?
而且 你解雇了整个营销团队
And you-- you fired an entire marketing team, which is
在我看来十分英明
a beautiful move, might I add.
不管怎样 他们不专业而且幼稚
They were unprofessional and childish, anyways.
所以一定有资金还在闲置吧
So there's got to be money just floating around.
你该不会想要教我怎么分配
You're not telling me how to allocate my money when
我的夜♥总♥会♥的资金吧?
it comes to my club, right?
没有
No.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 先生
No, sir.
没有 先生
No, sir.
我只是在保护我自己的品牌 可以这么说
I'm just protecting my brand, if you will.
我明白我的价值
I know my worth.
这是你教我的
You taught me that.
你确实学到了一些东西
You did learn something.
你是对的
Well, then you're right.
我们都必须注意我们的品牌
We both have to look out for our brands.
那么就650美元吧
So $650 it is.
就该这样
Boom!
哇
Woo!
太好了
Yes!
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我们将继续用每一段视频创造奇迹
We will continue to bring the magic with every video.
最好是这样
You better.
哇
Woo!
我真喜欢这玩意儿
I love that shit.
够了
All right.
我们走吧
Let's go.
嗨
Hi.
来6个蜂蜜黄油饼干加鸡肉
Yeah, can I get six honey butter biscuits with chicken?
可以在其中4个加上培根和奶酪吗?
Can I add bacon and cheese to four of them?
但是剩下两个就不用了
But leave the others how they are, whatever.
然后我要三份奶昔——
And then can I get three shakes--
一份香草 一份草莓 一份巧克力
one vanilla, one strawberry, and one chocolate?
然后还要些"碳烤"的玉米卷
And then those "al carbon" taco things.
来两个
Two of those.
嗯 还有——哦
Um, and-- oh.
杰 你想吃点什么吗?
Jay, do you want anything?
就这些
No, that's all.
伙计 我给你弄了点水
Got you some water, buddy.
是冰的
It's nice and cold.
好了
There we go.
我喝了一点
I drank a little bit of it.
但没关系
But it's whatever.
喂?
电影精选列表