别扯什么别的花里胡哨的先
All cards on the table, all bullshit aside,
你打电♥话♥给我们是因为你
the reason you called us here is because you
不想给一个杂牌大学毕业的
don't want to shell out $1,000 to some filmmaker who
把公♥司♥开在老妈公♥寓♥里的电影制♥作♥人
showed you his production reel of slo-mo shots of the city
付一千刀的工资
with sad-ass, sappy music playing
因为他们只能给你做一段
in the background with his non-accredited film degree
加了一些悲伤的背景音乐的
from some local ass college while he runs his production
城市慢镜头而已
company out of his mother's apartment.
何况我只要每周250美元
All I'm asking for is $250 a week.
我们48小时就能做好
And we'll have a turnaround rate of 48 hours.
225美元一段视频 我会在电视和夜♥总♥会♥里所有的电视机上
$225 a video, and I'll play your videos through our TV
把你们的视频放上一周
monitors in the club throughout the week.
成交
Deal.
好吧
All right!
下周见禽兽们
See you animals next week.
记住能拍几个女孩就拍几个
And remember to put as many girls in the videos as you can.
女孩和酒
Girls and drinks.
你们喜欢派对吗?
You guys enjoying the party?
喜欢
Yeah!
是的
Yes!
太棒了
It's awesome!
太棒了
It's awesome.
你们经常来这里吗?
You guys come out here a lot?
是的 一直来
Yeah, all the time.
每次都来
All the time.
每周四晚上都来
Every Thursday night.
今天晚上的摔跤比赛就要开始了
Jello wrestling is going down tonight.
我希望你们已经准备好了
I hope you guys are ready for this.
我想看到有人被狠狠地摔一下
I want to see somebody get slammed, personally.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
开始了
It's going down.
兄弟 你没注意到大家看我们拿着这小破玩意儿的眼神吗?
Dude, don't you see how everyone looks at us with that thing?
这让我们看起来很业余
It makes us look like amateurs.
我们就是业余啊
We are amateurs.
是啊 但是不用让每个人都知道
Yeah, but everybody doesn't need to know that.
那摄像机太菜了
That thing sucks.
小心点
Watch it.
不要那样说朱迪思
And don't talk about Judith like that.
朱迪思?
Judith?
认真的吗?
Really?
是啊 名字很合适它
Yeah, it fits.
这就是问题所在
That's the problem.
我们需要一个摄像头 起名叫——
We need a camera that says something like--
比如列奥尼达斯什么的
like Leonidas or something.
是啊
Yeah.
或者是天启
Or Apocalypse.
没错
Exactly.
这样 我们就能有更多的客户——
That way, we can have more clients--
或者叫利维坦
Or the Leviathan.
是啊 太完美了
Yeah, that's perfect.
所以让我们——
So we--
或者叫梅菲斯特费勒斯
Or Mephistopheles.
科迪
Cody!
抱歉
Sorry.
刚刚我抽了一点大♥麻♥
I smoked a little bit right before we left.
我们的摄像机需要这样而不是这样
We need the camera to be able to do more of this and less of this.
噢
Ow.
好的
OK.
我们需要更多的快门选择 更多的曝光
We have more shutter options, more light exposure,
还有下光圈设置
lower aperture settings.
很好
OK, fine.
我们会搞的
Let's get that.
但我们能明天再说吗?
But can we do it tomorrow?
我有一个小妞要去泡
I got a chick that needs my attention.
好的
Yeah.
别跟个娘们似的
Stop being a little bitch.
德州僵局
Texas standoff.
那是啥?
Uh, what's that?
你只要说"德州僵局"
First person who takes three shots and chugs a beer wins.
就能开始喝酒比赛
And all you have to say is "Texas standoff"
第一个喝下三杯酒的人就是赢家
to initiate the duel.
这太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
脱衣舞娘害怕了?
Is the stripper scared?
首先 我们这行叫做舞♥女♥
Uh, first of all, I am a go-go dancer.
其次 这不是——
Second of all, which is not--
舞♥女♥是什么?
A go-go dancer?
你了解那里面的女孩儿么?
You know those girls inside?
怎样
Uh-huh.
她们会盛装打扮 去夜♥总♥会♥
They get all dressed up, and they go to the club,
但她们跳舞是拿不到钱的
and they dance for free?
而我跳舞就能拿到钱
I get paid to do it.
该死
Damn.
我在夜♥总♥会♥工作基本能养活自己
I basically get paid to work out at a club.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
是么
Huh?
无论谁赢了 其实应该说无论谁输了
Whoever wins-- whoever loses, I mean--
不管谁输了 都得脱去内衣
whoever loses has to strip down to their underwear,
绕着游泳池跑 然后跳进去
run around the pool, and jump in.
成交?
Deal?
成交
Deal.
德州僵局
Texas standoff.
德州僵局
Texas standoff.
不可能
No way.
脱下来
Take it off.
脱下来
Take it off.
脱下来
Take it off.
脱下来
Take it off.
玩的开心
Enjoy.
嘿 嘿 看看这个
Hey, yo, check this out.
全新的相机
Brand new camera just came in.
哦 太棒了
Oh, hell yeah.
那个相机有你想要的下光圈吗?
Does that have the low light shit that you wanted?
可不嘛
Game changer.
你收到艾尔的语♥音♥信息了吗?
Did you get Al's voicemail?
嗯
Yeah, man.
我不知道我们要怎么办
I don't know what the hell we're gonna do.
你需要信任我
You need to trust me more.
我告诉过你我可以找到潜在客户
I told you I can handle lining up potential clients.
而且之前那个人也没打算让我们干多久
Plus, we knew he wasn't gonna need our videos forever.
现在他还是得播不是吗
And he's still gonna play them.
我有一个可以长♥期♥合作的人
I have someone that we can sit down with, you know.
我们应该和他们合作
And we should sit down with them.
而且现在是夏天 所以选择还是很多的
Plus, it's summer, so there's still plenty of options.
我和我的团队看到了你们的小视频
My team and I saw your little videos.
挺不错
They're cute.
但我认为如果你们为我们工作
But I think if you work for us, we
我们可以让你们提升一个档次
can take you guys to the next level.
我们看过你们的宣传视频
Yeah, we saw your little promotional videos.
我们可以改善那不稳定的手♥机♥拍摄质感
We can upgrade that shaky cell phone quality.
你们叫什么名字?
What's your guys' name?
嗨啪视频组
Party Hype Film Krew.
嗨啪视频组?
Party Hype Film Krew?
有点拗口
That's a mouthful.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们的啪是口字旁的?
The two of you spell "crew" with a K.
好的
OK.
等等
Wait.
电影精选列表