你要去阿斯本?
You're going to Aspen?
是的 你去过吗?
Yeah, have you been?
没有
No.
不 我 我还没离开过德克萨斯
No, I've-- I haven't left Texas.
等等 不
Well, wait, no.
有一次机会被我和我的朋友浪费了
There was this one time me and my friends got really wasted
我们去了俄克拉荷马的那个赌场
and we went to that casino out in Oklahoma.
我是说 阿斯本也很不错
But I mean-- I mean, I guess Aspen, that's cool, too.
是啊 我回来之后应该会开个派对
Yeah, but we should party when I get back.
是吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 你的电♥话♥是多少?
What's-- what's, um-- what's your cell?
214——
OK, 214--
214——
214--
要不 我直接——
Honestly, it's probably easier if I just--
说得对
Yeah, yeah.
稍等
OK, wait.
让我们拍张照吧
Let's take a selfie.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
等等
Wait.
我能 再拍一张吗 我看起来很丑
I meant-- can I take another one in case I look ugly?
你看起来不丑啊
Oh my god, you don't look ugly.
不 不行
No, stop.
我一定要拍
I have to.
好的
OK.
加个标签:狂怒视频制♥作♥人
#Angry Video Guy.
你可真不容易
#You've Come A Long Way.
大家别在意
Don't worry about it.
该死
Damn.
你的工作就是看好他们
Your job is to keep track of them.
听着 我不会跟黑人说
Look, I'm not gonna tell black people
"你们不能来夜♥总♥会♥"的
they can't come to the club.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I'm saying.
你就是这个意思
That's basically what you're saying, right?
听着 如果你不想让黑人来夜♥总♥会♥
Look, if you don't want black people to come to the club,
制定一些着装规范就行了
just crank up the dress code.
不要让他们穿着大衬衫和篮球鞋进来
Stop letting them wear big shirts and basketball shoes.
这就成了保安的工作
That's the bodyguard's job.
让他们工作卖♥♥力点
Tell them to do a better job.
那是你的工作
That's your job.
我看到你带来的那些人了
I saw the groups you brought in.
如果这样的人太多 就会改变夜♥总♥会♥的氛围
If too many of them get in, it changes the vibe of the club.
他们会开始打架
They start fights.
人们会不敢来这里
People are afraid to come here.
我们就会亏钱
And we lose money.
你也会亏钱
You lose money.
感知就是现实
Perception is reality.
我们需要保持一个高档的环境
We need to maintain an upscale environment.
你是说这个满是戴着假胸的白人女孩的地方
By upscale, do you mean these insecure white girls
算是高档环境?
with big, fake titties?
还是那些跑来搞外遇的
Or they're rich-ass sugar daddies who
有钱的已婚男人?
are cheating on their wives?
我不是在开玩笑
This is not a joke.
我不会因为他们而失去另一个夜♥总♥会♥
I will not lose another club because of them.
如果你不好好做
I will happily get rid of your little squad
我很乐意开掉你的小团队
long before I let that happen.
你一定会失去你的最后一个夜♥总♥会♥的
You probably lost your last club because you
因为你不知道世界是如何运转的
don't know how the world works.
那些戴着假胸的白人女孩的父亲
Those fake white girls with fake titties have fathers--
是靠着压榨我的父母而发财的
fathers who made their fortunes on the backs
而他们付给我父母的钱只能保证我们不被饿死
of my mother and father, who were paid just enough for us to still starve.
我每晚都想榨干这些人的银行账户
Those are the bank accounts I want
所以我卖♥♥给他们的子女的
to bleed dry every night, as I sell their entitled
都是一些定价过高的发酵毒药
sons and daughters fermented, overpriced poison.
事情从来不是非黑即白的
Things are never black or white, GO.
我不搞种族歧视
I'm not a racist.
我只是个资本家
I'm a capitalist.
这样吧
You know what?
我来帮你省点力气
I'm gonna save you the trouble.
我不干了
I quit.
我的团队不为有种族歧视的
My team ain't working for no racist, prejudiced piece
你这样的狗屎工作
of shit like you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
又干嘛?
Oh, what now?
我们还没拿到工资
We haven't been paid yet.
你明天派对之前来找我
You can get the pre-game tomorrow.
我们得先数一数钱 而且得先付给我们自己的人
We gotta count it first and pay our guys.
我才不关心你先付给谁
How is that my problem?
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
我没空
I'm working.
打扰了
I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
你是那个摄像师吗?
Are you the videographer?
是的
Yeah.
干得不错 我的朋友
Awesome work, my friend.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是艾利克斯
I'm Alex.
我是这里的老板
I own Club Life.
我要解雇X小队 所以你想顶替他们的话
I'm firing Squad X. So when you want to cut out the middleman,
给我打个电♥话♥
give me a call.
不管他付给你多少钱 我都加倍
I'll double whatever he's paying you.
你今晚能把你拍的视频
Matter of fact, can you send me a copy
发给我吗?
of the video you made tonight?
好的
Yeah.
没问题
Ye-- yeah.
什么都不要改
Don't change anything.
就按照平时的方式来
Make it exactly how you usually would.
就要原汁原味
Bring that magic.
好的
Yeah.
好的 伙计 没问题
Yeah, man, totally.
什么时候可以准备好?
When will it be ready?
48.
48小时 顶多
48 hours, max.
挺速度的
You work quick.
我喜欢这样
I love it.
我们回头再说
We'll talk soon.
好的
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不好了
Uh-oh.
这家伙烦到你了吗?
Is this guy bothering you?
不 他只是——
No, he's just--
不 没事 宝贝
No, don't worry, babe.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
等等
Wait.
嘿 听着 混♥蛋♥ 我不知道你是谁 但是...哦 我的天
Hey, look, asshole, I don't know who you are, but-- oh my god!
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me!
请拿走我的钱包
Take my wallet!
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我爱你们
I love you people.
黑人很重要
Black lives matter.
我给奥巴马投了票
I voted for Obama.
篮球是我最喜欢的运动
Basketball is my favorite sport.
我——求你了
I-- please.
啊
Ah!
我要打电♥话♥给我爸爸让他起诉你
I'm gonna call my dad, and he's gonna sue you.
什么样的男人会穿比膝盖还短的裤子?
What kind of guy wears shorts that don't pass his knees?
我已经大到可以和任何人约会了
I'm old enough to date whoever I want, you know.
你怎么找到我的?
电影精选列表