而不像你一副瘾君子的模样
and not like some stoner pothead.
"融入"?
"Belong"?
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
你想要融入那里
You want to belong there.
真的吗"融入"?
Like, belong?
天呐 要不是你做的视频
I mean, god, that racist son of a bitch
那个种族歧视的狗♥娘♥养♥的
probably wouldn't even let you in the club
可能连夜♥总♥会♥的门都不给你进
if it weren't for your videos.
他们不需要你
See, they don't want you.
你对他们什么都不是
You're nothing to them.
如果不是你的相机 你根本到不了这里
You'd be sitting out in the line if it weren't for your camera.
或者你可能已经忘了那个相机了
Or maybe you lost sight of that.
我们所要做的就是像他们利用我们一样
All we were supposed to do was use them
利用他们 忘了吗?
like they were using us, remember?
我们?
Us?
我们?
We?
"我们"一起做了什么吗 科迪 哈?
What do we do exactly, Cody, huh?
因为如果我没记错的话
Because if I'm recalling this correctly,
在你想成为"拯救世界"号♥船长的时候
I found us that last job while you were off
是我给我们找到了最后一份工作
trying to be Captain Save-A-Ho.
你都忘了吗?
Yeah, remember?
所有的视频都是我剪的
I edit all the videos.
所有的谈话都是我谈的
I do all the talking.
你到底做过什么 啊?
What-- what do you do, exactly, huh?
除了在我努力工作的时候
Besides ride my coattails from all the work
坐享其成?
that I'm putting in?
你就是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
伙计 我不知道该怎么想 好吗?
Dude, I don't know what to think, OK?
我现在不想谈这个
I don't want to do this right now.
我不记得昨晚的事了
I can't remember last night.
我想不起来了
Pieces are missing.
我伤害了很多人
I hurt a lot of people.
我只是想把这一切都解决好 然后回去睡个好觉
I just want to fix all this shit and go back to bed.
我们可以继续站在这里抱怨来抱怨去
Now, look, we can stand out here and complain and whine
浪费一个上午 或者你可以帮我一把
all morning, or you can help me.
你要帮我吗?
Are you gonna help me or what?
不
No.
我可不像沾你的光
See, I don't want to ride your coattails.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
科迪
Cody.
科迪
Cody!
凯蒂 嗯 我们昨晚做什么了吗?
Katie, um, did we do anything last night?
哦 我的天
Oh, boy.
该死
Shit.
不 没有
No, we didn't.
没有?
We didn't?
没有
We didn't.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
太好了
Oh, shit.
我的天
Oh my god.
上帝诶
Oh my god.
哦 太险了
Oh, that was close.
谢谢
Gee, thanks.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我不是想让气氛变得这么奇...
I didn't mean it like, you know-- in like a weird--
我只是开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
我同意你昨晚所说的话
I agree with what you said last night.
昨晚到底发生了什么?
What, um-- what the hell happened last night?
我记得当时我们站得很近
I just-- I remember we were standing pretty close,
然后 呃…
and, uh--
你就晕过去了
And you blacked out.
看 这就是为什么喝酒…
See, this is why drinking is a--
等等
wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
那你是怎么把我弄出来的?
How did you get me out of there?
我一开始就试着把你叫醒 但那没用
Well, I tried waking you up at first, but that didn't work.
然后我试着拖你 但是你太胖了
Then I tried dragging you, but you're too fat.
后来你的电♥话♥响了 是你的朋友科迪
But then your phone rang, and it was your friend Cody?
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
他和我 嗯 我们刚刚吵了一架
He and I, um, we got in a little argument earlier,
我需要 道歉
and I need to, um, apologize.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
是的
Yeah.
对 我是混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I am.
我们之间没事吧?
Are we, um-- are we cool?
是的 我们很好
Yeah, we're cool.
你想要什么生日礼物?
What do you want for your birthday?
嗯
Hm.
一个热奶油圣代
A hot fudge sundae.
就这么简单?
That's it?
是的
Yes.
好的 没问题
OK, cool.
我要给你买♥♥台新笔记本 因为你的太狗屎了
I'm gonna get you a new laptop because yours is shit.
然后我们就去买♥♥圣代
And then we'll go get sundaes.
好的
OK.
喂?
Hello?
你得帮我对付一下这些小学鸡 伙计
You need to help me fight these 12-year-olds online, man.
他们老是说妈妈和奶奶的事
They keep talking so much shit about my mom and grandma, dude.
我不知道这些孩子是怎么想的
I don't know how these kids think of these things.
真的
Like, honestly.
好啊
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
听起来不错 伙计
Yeah, sounds good, man.
赶紧过来吧
Get your ass over here.
没问题
OK, cool.
这就过去
I'll see you soon.
有机会
You got him.
有机会
You got him.
扔了
Throw it.
扔了
Throw it!
快点
Do it.
哦
Oh!
哦
Oh!
耶
Yeah!
该死
Damn!
哦
Oh!
我要把你孩子的胳膊腿扯下来 然后拿来打你的
Rip your children's limbs off and then beat your mother
老妈?
with those limbs?
我——
I--
哇
Wow.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 伙计 我——
Hey, man, so I--
今天早些时候我和凯蒂谈过 我只想说——
I talked to Katie earlier today, and I just want to say that--
哦 兄弟 别提那个
Oh, bro, skip that.
我们是兄弟
We're dawgs.
架是会吵的
Shit happens.
我很感激 伙计
I appreciate that, man.
虽然我没有承认过但是你是我最好的兄弟
Look, I don't give you enough credit.
你总是在我身边 特别是当我把事情搞砸的时候
You're always there, especially when I screw up.
我搞砸了很多事情
And I screw up a lot.
所以 谢谢你
So, uh, thank you.
你想喝啤酒吗?
You want a beer?
不 不
No, no.
水就好了
Water would be perfect.
好的
All right.
电影精选列表