我就不需要那么做了 你知道吗?
I wouldn't have to do shit like that, you know?
因为你遇到谁都贴上去
Because you entertain every single guy you come across,
还总把你手♥机♥上那些垃圾玩意儿秀给我看
showing me stupid shit on your phone like, "Hey, babe,
"嘿 宝贝 看这家伙发给我的照片
look at this picture this guy sent me.
哦天哪 他总是不停给我发短♥信♥"
Oh my god, he won't stop texting me."
他是怎么得到你的电♥话♥号♥码的?
How did he get your number in the first place?
这才是他妈的原因
That's the type of shit that I'm talking about.
你说谁呢 你才是这样的人好吗
You're the one to talk, you know.
总有女孩在你身边晃来晃去
You have girls hanging off you all the time.
我把她们都赶走了
And I push them off!
劳伦呢?
What about Lauren?
凌晨2点打给你?
Hitting you up at 2:00 in the morning?
是为了什么事情?
What is that about?
谁给她的信心在凌晨两点
What in the world gave her the confidence
打电♥话♥给你?
to call you at 2:00 in the morning?
我解释过那件事
I explained that.
但你没法解释今晚看到的那个
You can't even explain the short, little midget frat
又矮又小的家伙
guy we saw tonight.
哦 上帝
Oh god.
我就是外向
I'm an extrovert, OK?
我是一个自♥由♥的人
I'm a free spirit.
而且
And you know what?
你还说这就是你喜欢我的地方
That was what you said you used to love about me.
好吧 也许我错了
Yeah, well, maybe I made a mistake.
错了?
A mistake?
我告诉你
Yeah, you know what?
我也错了
I made a mistake, too.
当你在浴室里找我时 我吻了我的前男友
I kissed my ex while you were looking for me in the bathroom.
而且你知道吗?
And you want to know what?
也许这是在过去的一个月里
Maybe it was the best thing that's
发生过的最好的事情
happened to me in the past month.
哇 等等
Whoa, wait.
贝拉 亲爱的 等等
Bella, sweetie, wait.
等等
Hold on.
你喝醉了 不能开车
You're too drunk to drive.
贝拉 回来
Bella, come back.
贝拉
Bella!
他不是故意的
He didn't mean it.
上帝
God.
杰 你不做点什么吗?
Jay, are you gonna do something?
她喝醉了 不能开车
She's too drunk to drive.
杰
Jay.
杰
Jay!
我巴不得她出车祸
I hope she crashes.
哇 米奇 米奇
Whoa, Mickey, Mickey.
米奇
Mickey.
米奇 别激动
Mickey, take it easy.
放开我
Let the fuck go of me!
我们去找她
We'll go find her.
让我走
Let me go.
相信我
Trust me.
别生气了
Just walk it off.
天啊
Geez.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
年度炮♥友♥
Friends with benefits.
是的
Yeah.
我们是什么时候严肃起来的?
When did we get so territorial and serious?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I don't know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他是我的初恋
He was my first.
所以我们有过一段疯狂的时光
So we have a crazy history.
而且...
And--
这没什么
It's cool.
我的意思是 你知道的
But I meant what I said when I said that, you know,
我们就是这副德行 到处勾搭女人直到我们找到对的那一个
we just hook up until we find somebody we really want to be with.
还有...
And, um--
这听起来很容易 但
It sounds, like, so easy to do, but I don't know.
我觉得如果你经常和某个人上♥床♥
I think it's inevitable to get jealous
嫉妒是不可避免的
when you're sharing your body with someone so often.
你嫉妒了?
You got jealous?
我在舞池里看到你和一个大胸的服务员在一起
I saw you on the dance floor with that big-tittied cocktail
我当时就想把她的假胸扯掉
waitress, and I wanted to rip out her fake extensions.
哎哟
Ouch.
我不敢相信我有那种感觉
I can't believe I was feeling that way.
我想 嗯 我们应该做朋友
I think, um, we should just be friends.
是的
Yeah.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
不过 这段时间很开心
It was fun, though.
是的
Yeah.
确实如此
Yeah, it was.
那就
I guess I'll, um--
回见了
I guess I'll see you around.
看看这群人
Check this crowd out.
队伍一直排到了街上
The line goes down the street.
看这里
Look at over here.
史上最棒的派对
It's the party bomb.
到处都是
It's all over the place.
我爱死它了
I love it.
我爱死它了
I love it.
妹子 到处都是妹子
Ladies all over the place, man.
我肯定今晚每个人都会玩的很爽
I know everybody's gonna have a blast tonight.
该死
Shit!
这东西怎么进不去
If this damn thing would just go!
杰?
Jay?
什么?
What?
不好意思?
I'm sorry?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嗯 我刚把相机收好
Um, I just put the camera up.
这些照片和视频将在本周晚些时候上线
The photos and videos will be online later this week.
谢谢
Thank you.
你每晚要讲多少次?
How many times do you have to say that per night?
记不清了
A lot.
杰 我是丹尼
Jay, it's me, Dani.
那个疯狂的果冻之夜
That crazy jello wrestling night,
你采访了我和我的一些朋友
you interviewed me and some of my friends.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好尴尬
This is really embarrassing.
这晚上过得真不容易
It's been a rough night.
你最近怎么样?
But, um, how have you been?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没事
It's fine.
很好 很好
Good, good.
我只是在开学之前享受我最后的假期
I'm just enjoying my summer before my school stuff starts back up.
哦 你又提醒我了
Ooh, don't remind me.
是的
Yeah.
上学期就像地狱一样
And school was like hell for me last semester.
所以我把专业从健康科学换成了
So I changed my major from health sciences
生物医学工程
to biomedical engineering.
天哪
Holy shit.
我的意思是 这两门专业换起来应该不难
I mean, naturally, that's such a smooth transition.
我知道
I know.
应该没有很多问题
I mean, I can see how that goes so well.
不是这样的 只是我更喜欢生物工程
No, it's just-- it's more fun for me.
然后我和我的家人 这个周末
And then my family and I, like, this weekend
要去阿斯本过我们每年一次的假期
are gonna take our annual family vacation thing to Aspen.
所以...
So.
电影精选列表