伙计
Cool, man.
我真的没想到
I'm not even tripping off that.
他们的规矩居然是那样子的
It's the whole setup they got going down there.
夜♥总♥会♥简直可以为所欲为
Nightclubs do whatever they want.
我们排队等了一个小时
Man, we were waiting in that line for like an hour.
他们居然不停地挑好看的人
They just kept grabbing random THOTs
然后把她们放到队伍的最前面
and pulling them to the front of the line
就好像我们根本不存在一样
like we don't even exist.
听我说
OK.
那如果让你来经营一家夜♥总♥会♥
So if you're running a club, are you
你是会让一身臭汗的丑男人让女孩们觉得不舒服
gonna have all the ugly, sweaty dudes making all of the girls uncomfortable?
还是会把最漂亮的女人挑出来
Or are you gonna have the most beautiful women
让她们都待在一起?
picked from the line, packed in one room?
你说得对
You're right.
对
Yeah.
这都是比率问题 伙计
It's all about the ratio, man.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
只是 我讨厌被人看不起
It's just, I hate feeling like I'm at the bottom of the totem
你知道吗?
pole, you know?
你很棒啊 兄弟
You're a trip, man.
我再也不会去那个夜♥总♥会♥了
I'm never standing in that line again.
伙计 不可能
Dude, no way, man.
新来的教授会生气的
The new professor's gonna be pissed.
我们得拍一部有实质内容的电影
We need a film with some substance.
我又不是电影专业的那些书呆子 我可以拍一部实际一点的电影
I'm not a film major so that I can make practical films.
我拍电影是为了讲故事 明白吗?
I make films so that I can tell stories, OK?
我们先从动作戏开始
So let's focus on the action first,
然后我们就可以引入剑客了
and then we can bring in the swordsman, all right?
一个身穿闪闪发光的银色盔甲的骑士
Open on a knight riding in, decked out
骑着马出现
in a suit of glowing silver armor, eh?
在马上 挥舞着他的国旗
And then on his horse, he's waving his country's flag.
好吧 塔伦蒂诺 我们要去哪里找马?
OK, Tarantino, so where we gonna get a horse?
注:昆汀·塔伦蒂诺 著名导演
我在东部有一些乡下的亲戚
I've got some hillbilly cousins out east.
哦 很好
Oh, cool, cool.
好
OK.
那闪闪发光的盔甲和飘扬的旗帜呢?
What about, um, the glowing armor and the waving flag?
我看电影是为了看一些特别的东西
You know, I go to the movies to see something extraordinary,
不是去看无聊的日常的
not some shit that I could do at home.
也许等到你这穷鬼赚了大钱
Well, maybe if your broke ass made some extraordinary money,
我们就能给你的狗屎电影梦投资了
then maybe we could fund some of your bullshit ideas.
我已经想到一个
I've already figured out a way for us
在这个夏天赚钱的办法了
to make some cash this summer.
快讲啊 我急死了
Now, that's what I want to hear.
接下来有人会举办一个很大的派对
So there's this big party coming up.
不 不 不 不
Dude, no, no, no, no.
绝对不行
Hell no.
我告诉过你 我不会做脱衣舞郎的
I told you, I'm not gonna be a stripper.
这次不脱 放心
Not the stripper idea this time, OK?
因为 你的乳♥头♥太小了
Your nipples are way too small, anyway.
看起来跟葡萄干似的
They're like Raisinets.
没人会喜欢看的
It would never work.
所以不行
It wouldn't work.
别吐槽我的乳♥头♥了
Yo, stop talking about my nipples.
我联♥系♥了派对的主办方
I shot the-- the host of the party a DM, though,
他完全欢迎我们进去拍电影
and he's totally down for us to film it.
狗屎
Shit.
给多少钱?
How much?
100刀
$100.
就这么点?
That's it?
总比没有好啊 不是吗?
That's $100 more than we have right now, isn't it?
你房♥租不是还是你♥爸♥妈给的钱吗?
Look, aren't your parents paying your rent?
没有
No.
实际上 是学生贷款
Actually, student loans are.
看 这就是为什么我们需要这笔钱
See, this is why we need this money, OK?
这可能会带来更多的派对和更多的钱
This could lead to more parties and more money.
什么样的派对?
What kind of parties?
家庭派对?
House party?
你对果冻摔跤的感觉如何?
So how'd you feel about that jello wrestling?
天啊 简直太棒了
Oh my god, that was amazing.
你绝对应该去试一下
You should have been there.
你看了这个视频 绝对应该去试一下
Yes, you watching this video, you should have been there.
简直爽爆了
It was epic.
爽爆了
It was epic.
爽爆了
It was epic.
你看到了吗?
Were you there?
我看到了
I was there.
女士们 先生们 他也看到了
He was there, ladies and gentlemen.
他也看了
He was there.
卡
Cut.
我们不能把这个发出去
Yo, we can't post this.
什么?
What?
我们不能把这个发出去
We can't post this!
你知道这能给我们带来什么吗
I don't think you realize what this is gonna do for us.
我觉得你完全不知道这个玩意儿的严重后果
Yeah, I don't think you realize what this could do to us.
你想在社交媒体上有更多的点击量和粉丝吧?
You want more views and followers on social media, right?
这就是途径
This is how.
这录像里面的人犯了一大堆的轻罪 科迪
We have footage, Cody, of a hundred misdemeanors.
里面有些人还未满21岁呢
Not everyone there was over 21.
我才不管呢
I don't care.
只要有好媒体就行
Any press is good press.
这可能会让我们成为视频摄影师的 兄弟
This could put us on the map as videographers, bro.
你不知道这会给我们带来多少关注量
I don't think you realize how much attention this is gonna bring.
你早就想要出名了
You know you want this.
让我想想
Let me think.
更多的点击量 更多的钱 更多的奶…
More views, more money, more t--
闭嘴
Yeah, shut up.
让我好好想想
Let me think.
让我看看录像
Let me see the footage.
你还记得那个果冻豆小妞吗?
Do you remember the chick with the jelly beans, man?
我不知道她是怎么弄到那个袋子的——
She, like-- I don't know how she got that whole bag--
我知道了
I got it.
知道什么?
You got it?
我有办法了
I got it.
给他们的脸打码
I'll blur their faces.
他们的身份就不会暴露了
Their identities are safe.
我们也不用负责了
Our asses are covered.
非常合法
Full recognition.
但是 呃 让我先和凯谈谈
Yo, but, uh, let me talk to Kay first.
什么?
What?
我想先和凯谈谈
I want to talk to Kay first.
你们不是分手了吗?
Aren't y'all on a break?
所以呢?
And?
我们已经拍摄了这段视频
We already filmed the video.
你想什么呢?
How is that even gonna go?
嗯?
You know?
你要说些什么?
What are you gonna say?
"凯 听着 我知道我们分了
"Uh, look, Kay, I know we're on a break,
但是我和一群喝醉了的辣妹
but I filmed this party video with a bunch
拍了一个派对视频
of drunk hot chicks.
我能不能把它发到网上去呢 "
And I'm wondering if it's OK if I post it."
我会处理好的
I'll handle it.
她对我唯命是从
I got Kay wrapped around my finger.
没问题
It's nothing.
凯 我刚拍了个派对视频 有一大堆
Kay, I just filmed this party, and there was a whole bunch
半裸的女孩
of girls that were half naked.
我们喝了很多酒
There was a lot of drinking.
有兄弟会的人 姐妹会的人
There was fraternities, sororities, all these people
所有人都玩得很开心
there, and everyone was having a good time.
我只是——
电影精选列表