让我解释一下
Let me get this straight.
一个当地的夜♥总♥会♥推广者想教我们
A local club promoter is telling us
如何让更多人看到我们的视频?
how to be more marketable to a larger audience?
我们不只是推广夜♥总♥会♥
We don't just promote clubs.
X小队是这块领域的主宰
Squad X dominates the scene.
我们是这一块的垄断者 兄弟
We monopolize the game, baby.
我在市中心附近给每个校园
I got club promoters on every single campus
都安排了夜♥总♥会♥推广者
surrounding downtown.
我们的派对巴士一开出去
We send party buses out, and they bring them
每次都满载而归
back to the club.
如果你们俩能先别这么拽
Now, if the two of you could put your egos aside for a second,
你们就会发现我给你们的机会
you'd be smart enough to see the sweet deal I'm
是多么的宝贵
about to offer you.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
你们出多少钱?
How much money we talking?
还不知道
I don't know.
我和其他几位电影摄制组聊过
I'm talking to a couple of other film crews,
125美元如何?
so why don't we say $125?
呼
Hoo.
我的预期是300美元左右
Yeah, I was thinking more in the ballpark of about $300.
我们有一个全新的相机 一些新设备 而且
Yeah, we got a brand new camera, some new equipment, and that
我们还会做好编辑工作
covers editing as well.
你觉得你有商量的余地吗?
You think this is a negotiation?
就125刀
$125.
把这次看作一次试做
Think of it as a trial run.
试他妈的做
A goddamn trail run?
放狗屁
No, screw that shit, man.
放松点 伙计
Relax, man.
你怎么了?
What's your deal?
他们说什么摄像人员
They're talking about camera crews.
什么摄像人员?
What camera crews?
我们就是摄影人员
We are the camera crew.
别激动
Relax, dude.
你想给一个自负的疯子干活吗?
What, do you want to work for an egotistical maniac?
都已经答应了
I'm already working for one.
算了 伙计
Whatever, man.
听着
Listen.
听我说
Listen!
我们只要像往常一样把视频做好
Let's just kill the video like we always do.
我们会融入这个组织的
We'll get in with this crew.
我们每个星期都能拿到钱来制♥作♥视频
We'll get paid to make videos every week.
他们每周都要推广两家夜♥总♥会♥
And they promote two clubs each week.
那就意味着更多的收入
That's more money for us.
是啊 前提是他会付我们钱
Yeah, if they decide to pay us.
他会付钱的
He'll pay.
他们只是要先稍微折腾我们一下
They just have to break us in a little bit.
我们是狗吗?
What are we, dogs?
你就按照他们说的来做
Just play the game for a little bit.
就像你说的 在找到更好的机会之前
Like you said, just use them until we find
先利用一下他们
the next step in the ladder.
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对
You're right.
而且我保证这会很有趣
Plus, it'll be fun as shit.
夜♥总♥会♥ 女人 酒精
Nightclubs, chicks, drinks.
我们在前进了
We're moving up.
听着 伙计 你不能做出这么极端的决定
Look, man, you don't get to just make extreme decisions like that.
极端的决定?
Extreme decisions?
我知道拍摄对你来说很容易 毫无压力
I know that filming is easy for you and all nonchalant.
但营销是一项严肃的业务
But marketing is a serious business.
我们公♥司♥的形象取决于
The look of our company matters on every single piece
我们发布的每一项内容
of content that we put out.
哦 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
这段视频的哪一部分
What part of this video misrepresents
丑♥化♥了你们公♥司♥?
what you do for a living?
事情没这么简单
It's not just that.
在团队里你就得按规矩来
Our team has an order.
有组织结构 有上下级 有制约平衡
There's a structure, a chain of command, checks and balances.
伙计 这只是一个关于派对的视频
Dude, it's a video about partying.
仅此而已
That's it.
放轻松
Relax.
听着 你拍你的视频
Look, you film the video.
然后编辑好
You edit it.
发给我
You send it to me.
我会看的 然后我来决定它的去向
I'll watch it, and then I'll check off on it.
我来决定什么时候发布视频
I get to decide when we post the video.
你不能想发什么就发什么
You don't get to post whatever you want.
你看过网上的反应吗?
Dude, have you seen social media?
每个人都喜欢它
Everyone loves it.
你是唯一一个婊它的人
You're the only one that's bitching about it.
我也是这里唯一的老板
Then I'm the only one that runs this business.
你不满意吗?
You got a problem with that?
你不如滚回去拍你那些破旧脏乱的酒吧吧
Why don't you go back to filming some run-down, shitty-ass bar?
听着 等等
Look, hold on.
等等
Wait.
等等
Just wait.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
我不想吵架 我也不想对你大吼大叫
I don't want to argue, and I don't want to yell at you.
上传一个视频要看时机的
Look, dropping a video is all about key timing, OK?
如果我们有一场很重要的活动
What if we have an event coming up?
我们就得大肆宣传啊
We've got to hype that up.
我们必须利用好每次推送
We've got to capitalize on a post.
时机很重要 懂吗?
It's all about the timing, OK?
让我们先把视频撤下来 我们再想对策
Let's just pull the video down, and we'll fix it.
拜托了
I mean, come on.
而且那个视频节奏上有一些毛病
There's some pacing issues in that video.
有些镜头有点慢
Some of the shots are a little slow,
我需要它变快点
and I need that to be fast.
让我们一起来解决这个问题
Let's work on it together.
我们可以把它改好 重新上传 然后下一个视频
We can fix it, put it back up, and then on the next video,
我们一起弄 保证没问题
we can work on it together and knock that out.
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
让我们回去工作 找点乐子吧
Let's get back to work and have some fun.
我们是嗨啪视频组
Party Hype Film Krew.
聚会就该这样 兄弟
This is how we party, bro.
每次出来约会都是一模一样的安排
It's the same shit every single time we go out.
你有意识到吗?
Do you realize that?
这叫做友善 好吗?
It's called being nice, OK?
不是每个人都是生气而且面无表情的混♥蛋♥
Not everyone's an angry, stone-faced asshole.
友善?
Nice?
这叫友善?
Is that what you call it?
看到一个人就抓住不放
Complaining about your life to every guy
然后抱怨你的生活
you see like it's so bad.
你会看摔跤杂♥志♥
You go to a PWI.
你基本上就是小女生联谊会的皇后
And you're basically the queen of your little sorority.
真的吗?
Really?
你算什么人敢来评判我?
Who are you to judge me?
去你的
Screw you.
哦 是啊 还要记住只要有人讲笑话都要笑
Oh, yeah, and laughing at every guy's joke like it's so funny.
"哈 哈 她也是这么说的"
"Ha, ha, that's what she said.
"这笑话真不错 查德 "
Good one, Chad."
不要因为你自己的不安全感而责怪我 好吗?
Don't blame me for your own insecurities, OK?
不安全感?
Insecurities?
我管这叫清醒
I call it being aware.
对每个我引荐你的人都看不顺眼就是你不安的表现
Mean mugging every guy I introduce you to is insecure.
因为我不把我们的照片发在社交软件上
Getting angry at me for not posting pictures of us
你就生我的气?
on my social media?
这才叫不安全
That's insecure.
打电♥话♥给我的前任 问他我们为什么分手了?
Hitting up my ex, asking him why we broke up?
这就是终极不安全感了
That is so insecure.
好吧 如果我能相信你的话
Yeah, well, maybe if I could trust you,
电影精选列表