How did you find me?
我不是为那个来的
I'm not here about that.
你妈妈告诉我你在这里
Your mom told me where you were.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
哦
Oh.
是的
Yeah.
你没有告诉她吗?
You didn't tell her, did you?
不 我没有告诉她
No, I didn't tell her.
她烦着别的事呢
She's got real shit to worry about.
而且我不会告密的
And I'm not a snitch.
别笑
Look, don't smile at me.
你在夜♥总♥会♥里干什么?
What the hell were you doing at a club?
庆祝我的18岁生日
Celebrating my 18th birthday.
顺便说一下 谢谢你还记得
Thanks for remembering, by the way.
我见过你的朋友
I've seen your friends.
他们不可能满17岁了
There's no way in hell they're over 17.
你到底是怎么进去的?
How the hell did you get in?
我们弄了个假身份证
We sent Tony a fake.
天啊 你还这么年轻
Oh my god, you're so young.
你知道什么样的人会去夜♥总♥会♥吗?
You know what kind of people go to clubs?
那些人满脑子都是勾搭年轻姑娘 明白吗?
Look, people looking to hook up with people, OK?
他们只知道到处占便宜
They're looking to take advantage of whoever is there,
尤其占那些不该在那里的年轻女孩的便宜
especially young girls that have no business being there,
最重要的是这些姑娘们可能还没成年
who are probably actually underage in the first place,
懂没?
all right?
他们会带她们去做一些事情 去一些
They're looking to take them to go do things and go places
你通常不会去的地方
that you wouldn't normally go!
但是像我和我的朋友这样的人 只是去跳舞
And some people, like my friends and I, just go to dance.
那里大概只有8%的人是这样的
That's like 8% of the people that are there.
另外92%是野蛮人 是禽兽
The other 92% are people that are savages, animals
只要是活着的生物他们都能看上
looking to hook up with anything that has a pulse or breathes.
那你又属于哪种人?
What percentage are you in?
是的
Yeah.
我看过你的视频
I've seen your videos.
嗨啪视频组?
Party Hype Film Krew?
你还好意思给我讲如何远离坏人?
You're lecturing me about being safe from predators?
你可太了解了 不是吗?
Yeah, you would know, right?
这是两码事
That's different.
哪不一样?
How?
你不会让我感到内疚的 明白吗
Hey, you're not gonna make me feel guilty about this, OK?
你是一个高中生
You're a kid in high school.
而我21岁 是大学生 明白吗?
I'm 21 and in college, OK?
你觉得你说的屁话有道理吗?
That doesn't even make sense.
算了
Whatever.
总之别烦我了
Just leave me alone.
管好你自己的生活
Handle your own life.
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂
Katie!
该死
Shit!
没了那个短裤小子你回不了家了 对吧?
Blue shorts was your ride home, wasn't he?
我只是想看着你平安地到达你人生的下一个目的地
I just want to see you get to your next destination in life safely.
我知道
I know.
听着 过度干预了你的生活我很抱歉
Look, just-- I'm sorry for being involved too much in your life.
如果你需要什么帮助 或者需要我处理什么人的话
And, uh, just call me if you need anything or want me
就给我打电♥话♥
to handle anybody.
我知道
I always do.
我之前说的是气话
And I didn't mean what I said earlier.
我知道你关心我
I know you were looking out for me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是我的免罪卡
You're my get out of jail free card.
滚出去
Get out.
气氛全没了
You ruined it.
出去
Get out.
再见
Later.
现在是凌晨两点
--but it's like 2:00 in the morning.
为什么不能明天再弄
I don't understand why we can't do this tomorrow.
该睡觉了
sleep.
为了尊重
It's respect.
这是为了表示尊重
It's about respect.
他已经回家了
He's already gone home.
他不能想什么时候付钱就什么时候付钱
He can't just feel like he can pay us whenever he wants.
你每次都这样
You do this every time.
我们已经在这里了
We're already here.
为什么我们不能等到明天?
Why can't we wait until tomorrow?
有什么关——什么?
Why does it matt-- what?
我们可以打电♥话♥给他
We could just call him.
我们明天就会知道 如果我们——
We'll figure out tomorrow if we do--
嘿
Hey!
什么鬼 你不知道我在忙吗?
Now, what-- hey, don't you see I'm busy here?
听着 我以后再给你钱
Look, I'll pay y'all later.
让我先把她弄完
Let me just finish up first.
嘿
Hey!
哇
Whoa!
哇
Whoa!
哦 天哪
Oh shit!
哦 我他...
Oh f--
该死的
Oh shit.
哦
Oh!
哦 咬他
Oh, bite him.
把他的耳朵咬下来
Bite his ear off.
呼
Hoo!
锤他
Ground and pound.
用力
Ground and pound.
哦
Ooh!
让他好看
Put him in the guillotine!
打死他
Put him in the guillotine.
打他的屁♥股♥
Tap his ass out.
你要现在玩游戏?
You just gonna play games now?
伙计 这是决赛了
Dude, it's the playoffs.
你 你什么…
Are you-- what are you--
现在是第七场比赛
It's game seven right now.
第七场?
Game seven?
现在大半夜的
What-- it's like in the middle of the night right now.
你怎么还能想着打游戏?
How did you just pick up and resume a game?
我离获得总冠军就差一点点了
I'm like this close to getting a championship.
起来
Get up.
哦 我的天
Oh my god.
伙计 算了吧 伙计
Dude, forget that, man.
我都3比1了
I came back 3-1.
说真的 我们要帮助这个女孩
Seriously, we need to help this girl.
她现在已经失去知觉了
She's incapacitated right now.
伙计 快起来吧
Get the hell up, dude.
真是的
Oh my god.
伙计 你必须得上
Dude, you gotta do it.
拜托
Dude, come on.
一定有别的什么方法
There's got to be another way to do this.
打开她的嘴就行了
Just open her mouth.
要不我来弄那个
How about-- how about-- how about I do that part,
你来弄这个?
and you do this part?
什么?
What?
不行
No.
我是她的另一半 所以我必须挽救她的生命
I'm her significant other, so I have to save her life,
好吧?
all right?
这什么屁话?
That doesn't even makes sense.
怎么就不懂了?
How does that not make sense to you?
对吧?
All right?
你来做
Why don't you do it?
因为我
Because I'm--
你为什么一点都不着急呢?
Why don't you feel compelled to?
伙计 我是黑人
Dude, I'm black.
她会把我送进监狱
电影精选列表