And I just didn't--
只是——
I just--
杰 没事
Jay, it's fine.
这没关系
It's fine.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因为这个派对很疯狂
Because it was a wild party.
你知道我什么都没做
And you know I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做
I didn't do nothing.
我告诉他们 我就跟个女孩说了几句话
I told them, look, I'm talking to this girl right now.
我只是在那里工作赚钱——
I was just there to work to make money--
无所谓 你现在是单身狗
Look, whatever it is, you're single.
你想干啥干啥去
You can do whatever you want.
我只是不想把我们关系搞得太糟糕
I just didn't want to mess up anything between us, you know?
杰 你可真是太贴心了
Jay, that's sweet of you.
真的
It really is.
但我真的想要和你分开
But when I said that I needed a break, I meant it.
我想知道我是什么样的人
I'm trying to find out who I am as a person.
我也在努力
I'm trying.
我在努力找乐子
I'm trying to have fun.
我去参加派对和其他活动 但是——
I'm-- I'm going to these parties and things, but it's--
我只是想和你在一起 凯
I just want to be here with you, Kay.
杰 我——
Jay, I--
你还记得你第一次来的时候吗?
Do you remember that time, the first time you came over?
我们闲逛 看电影
Like, we were just hanging out, watching movies,
吃爆米花 就像我们在中学时一样?
eating popcorn like we were in middle school again?
我们都很紧张 坐在那里 手发抖
We were so nervous, just sitting there, hands shaking.
凯 我把厕纸用完了
Kay, I think you need more toilet paper.
你的朋友吗?
Who's your friend?
你好啊
Howdy.
停下来
Stop!
够了
That's enough!
你能别叫了吗?
Would you stop screaming?
伙计 闭嘴
Man, shut up!
进房♥间去
Get in the room.
你是为了他和我分手的?
We broke up for that?
你觉得我还不如那个家伙?
That's who you put over me?
我不知道
I don't know.
不
No.
不 你知道
No, you do know.
我想听你亲口说
No, and I want to hear it from you.
而不是通过社交媒体
Not one of your social media pages
或者你照片墙上的模特朋友——
or one of your Insta model girlfriends--
好
Fine.
首先 他经常在我身边
First of all, he was around.
我在上学
I'm in school--
让我说完
Let me finish!
首先 他在我身边
First of all, he was around.
第二 他可以带我去
Second of all, he has money to take
看一看这个世界
me places and show me things.
我想出去看看 杰
I want to go places, Jay.
我想看看新的事物
I want to see things.
我想让别人看见我
I want to go places and be seen.
电影和派对?
Movies and chill?
有趣不了多久
It's fun for a little while.
第三 他有一份真正的工作 而不是一些不现实的梦想
Third, he has a real job, not some unreachable dream.
所以我就是这样一个人 对吗?
So that's all I am to you, huh?
空有梦想的穷光蛋
Broke guy with dreams.
这很好
It's sweet.
真的很好
It really is.
这世界需要更多像你这样的人
We need more people like you in the world.
但梦想是不会替你付房♥租的
But dreams don't pay the rent, baby.
你和他上♥床♥了吗?
Did you sleep with him?
杰
Jay.
你和他上♥床♥了吗?
Did you sleep with him?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
不 你并不
No, you're not.
如果你抱歉的话 你会告诉我的
Because if you're sorry, you would have told me.
我本来想告诉你的
I was going to tell you.
什么时候?
When?
在他拉完屎之前还是之后?
Before or after he was done taking a shit?
哦 天哪
Oh, god!
兄弟 你又把我坑死了
Bro, you just made me die!
我要把你的房♥子连着你的孩子一起烧掉
I will burn your house down with all of your children in it.
我要——
And I'll make--
我要让你的狗看着
I'll make your dog watch.
然后把它抢过来自己养
And then I'll adopt it.
我要把你的家人切成美味可口的肉块
I'm gonna cut your family up in nice, delicious squares.
我要把你煮成加了奶酪和狗屎的
I will cook you into a beautiful bolognese sauce with--
意大利肉酱
with some cheese and shit.
他妈的 一定很好吃
And oh, goddamn, it will be so good.
我一定吃个精光
It'll be so good in my belly!
我要吃掉你的命根子 王八蛋
I'll eat your life force, bitch.
搞定了
Done.
你做好了?
You finished?
我把视频发了
Dropped the video.
天呐
My boy.
我们走吧
Let's go.
天哪 72分?
Holy shit, a 72?
两天之前我们不是复习过吗?
We went over this like two days before.
你怎么回事?
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
你心情不好吗?
Were you in a bad mood?
没有
No.
你没作弊吗?
Did you try to cheat?
抄谁的?
Off of who?
你还在和那个开着一辆小破货车
Are you still dating that squatty douche bag,
整天喊着"我的继父用我的胳膊掐烟头"
third-string running back with the "my stepdad put cigarettes
的矮胖子约会吗?
out on my arm" busted pick-up truck?
哇
Wow.
不 不是因为他
And no, it's not because of him.
那是怎么回事?
Then what happened?
我就是不在乎呗
I just don't care anymore.
我已经进入了我想要的学校 我累了
I already got into the school I wanted, and I'm exhausted.
你连SAT都还没考呢
You haven't even taken your SATs yet.
注:SAT约等于美国高考
什么学校会接受——
What school would even accept--
你没跟我商量就选了学校?
you picked a school without even telling me?
嗯 学校在丹佛
Well, it's in Denver.
你要大老远地跑去丹佛?
You're going all the way out to Denver?
就因为那里毒品合法?
Because weed is legal?
等等
Wait.
你不会吸过大♥麻♥了吧?
Have you tried weed?
这就是我没有告诉你的原因
That's why I didn't tell you.
不 我还没有
No, I haven't.
瘾君子看起来更酷 明白吗?
Potheads are just cooler people, you know?
哦 我的上帝
Oh my god.
我学校里的瘾君子都不批判别人 思想开放
The ones in my school are non judgemental, free-thinking,
而且相当自♥由♥
and pretty liberal.
而其他人都自以为是 自命不凡
Everyone else in my school is closed-minded, pretentious,
还有点种族歧视
and slightly racist.
你明白的
You've seen them.
如果你把"自命不凡"这个单词
You know, if you'd have used the word
用在文章里的话 可能就能拿个B了
pretentious on this shit essay, you might've gotten a B.
你在听吗?
Are you even listening?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
你所有的朋友都是混♥蛋♥
All your friends are assholes.
没错
They are.
那又怎样?
So what?
所以这就是你给自己定位的方式?
That-- that's how you're gonna decide your place in the world?
你就凭借这一点做出了这个决定?
That's-- your big decision comes off of that?
你不能用一个小小的私立学校
You can't judge the whole world based off
电影精选列表