昨晚我们俩玩得很开心 直到
You know, I had an amazing time with you last night, before--
直到你开始作死?
Before you were an asshole?
是的 没错
Before I was an asshole, yes.
那是你的前任吗?
Was that your ex?
没有
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不 不
No, no.
绝对不是
Hell no.
不 不 她和我只是夏日恋情之类的
No, it was-- it was-- her and I, it was like a summer fling.
我们偶尔在一起鬼混 后来一刀两断了
We were hooking up off and on, and we stopped.
遇到你之前很久我们俩就结束了 你知道的
We stopped long before you and I started talking, you know.
米奇和她是很好的朋友
And-- and Mickey and her are really good friends.
她没有被邀请参加聚会
And she wasn't invited to the party.
我觉得 这有点奇怪
And I was like, that's kind of weird,
但我不想让她觉得奇怪
but I didn't want her to think it was weird because there's
因为我们已经两清了
no feelings there.
所以...
It was just--
所以你是一个笨蛋
So you were a dumbass.
我是一个笨蛋 是的
I'm a dumbass, yes.
我是一个大笨蛋
I'm a big, stupid dumbass.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
那个 科迪和我一直在家
You know, Cody and I are just kicking it at the house
如果你想要过来 吃点东西
if you want to swing by, bite to eat.
我也可以给你做点什么
I can cook you something.
可能不会很好吃 但是——
It probably won't be very good, but--
嗯 不行
Um, I can't.
我在收拾行李
I'm packing.
我要去我父母家一个星期
I'm heading to my parents' for a week.
哦
Oh.
哦 在阿斯本?
Oh, in Aspen?
不 笨蛋 在休斯顿
No, idiot, in Houston.
听起来很有趣
Yeah, that-- that sounds fun.
真的很不错
That's real cool.
你不会要哭了吧?
You're not gonna cry, are you?
达尼 我很抱歉
Dani, I am so sorry.
我想也是
Yeah, you are.
你确定你不想过来坐会儿吗 就一小会儿?
You sure you don't want to swing by just-- just for a second?
我觉得现在还不行
I don't think that's the best idea right now.
但是等我回来之后
But maybe when I get back, you can
你可以带我看看俄克拉荷马的赌场之类的
show me that casino in Oklahoma or whatever
你之前提到的各种
that you were talking about.
真的吗?
Oh, really?
因为我还想让你教我
Because I was gonna ask you to teach me
生物医学工程
biomedical engineering.
但是 当然 赌博听起来也很有趣
But yeah, yeah, sure, gambling sounds fun, too.
天啊 我讨厌你
Oh my god, I hate you.
我得去继续准备了
I have to go finish getting ready.
再见 达尼
Later, Dani.
给我发短♥信♥吧
Text me.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
怎么样了 伙计?
How'd it go, man?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
我 我搞砸了
I-- I screwed up pretty bad.
你得去和黑人女孩约会
See, you gotta go back to dating black girls.
你说得对
You're so right.
我知道
I know!
她们太棒了 伙计
They just-- they just get us, man.
看看新新网红情侣
Check who's social media official.
哦
Ooh.
是的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吧 伙计?
You all right, man?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
接下来的几周 他的淤青会让他
He'll be looking pretty ugly with that black eye
丑上一阵子
for the next couple of weeks.
我说的对吧?
Am I right?
嗯
Hmm.
不过 我还是有点想米奇
Still do miss Mickey, though.
哎呀
Yikes.
啊 随便啦
Ah, whatever.
都快忘得一干二净了
Just bottle those feelings up.
生活还在继续
I'll just push on forward.
伙计 你确定你没事吧?
Dude, are you sure you're OK?
是的
Yeah.
他们很般配啊
They deserve each other.
而且我会把这故事加到电影里的
Plus, I'll just put it in the movie.
电影?
Movie?
什么电影?
What movie?
我们的电影计划
Our film project?
要在两周内完成 记得吗?
It's due in like two weeks, remember?
狗屎
Shit.
兄弟 我现在碰都不想碰照相机
Bro, I don't even want to touch a camera right now.
我真的不介意失败——
I really don't care if we fail or--
我留了点钱买♥♥快餐和身体乳
Look, besides spending money on fast food and lotion,
我把所有的钱都留给这部短片了
I've been saving all my money for the short film.
这次里面不会有什么忍♥者或马什么的
And there won't be any ninjas or horses in this one, OK?
继续说
I'm listening.
好的
OK.
听好
Check it.
电影开场 在夜♥总♥会♥门外有两个人 等着进去
Open up on two dudes outside of a club, waiting to get in.
嗯?
Huh?
嗯?
Hm?
电影精选列表