Hello?
救命 我在一个派对上 他们不放我走 地址是…
该死
Shit.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
我的计划不是这样的
This isn't how I planned it.
计划什么 凯蒂?
Planned what, Katie?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
嗯
Um.
好吧 我撒谎了
Well, you see, I lied.
什么谎?
About what?
我没有遇到麻烦
I wasn't in trouble.
那你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么?
Then what the hell are you doing out here?
你妈妈知道你在外面吗?
Does your mom know you're out here?
听着 我会告诉你一切的
Just listen, and I'll tell you everything.
我讨厌你一直把我当孩子看
I hate that you think I'm a kid.
我现在18岁了 我希望你把我当成年人看待
I'm 18 now, and I want you to see me as an adult.
我穿这种衣服是因为我喜欢
I'm dressed this way because I like to dress this way.
我希望你不要对我说教 只要在我需要的时候
I don't want you to tutor me anymore but only help me
帮我就可以了
if I ask you to.
我妈妈以为我要在劳伦的家过夜
My mom thinks I'm spending the night at Lauren's, which
这不全是撒谎 因为我在这边结束之后
isn't completely a lie because when I'm done here,
就要去那里
I'm headed there.
我骗你是因为我知道如果我告诉你原因
I lied to get you here because I knew you wouldn't
你就不会来了
come if I told you why.
你什么都可以和我说
You can tell me anything.
我知道
I know.
我希望你拿走我的第一次
Well, I want you to be my first.
凯蒂 不
Katie, no.
不
Katie, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不 凯蒂
No, Katie.
凯蒂 哇 哇
Katie, whoa, whoa.
我现在18岁了 我还没有那个过
I'm 18 now, and I haven't, you know.
我不想成为大学里唯一没那个过的人
And I don't want to be the only one in college who hasn't yet.
所以我就想 干脆我们来吧?
So I just thought, why not us?
我们?
Us?
凯蒂 听着 这并不是因为你
Katie, look, it's not that I don't think you're
不够有魅力
an attractive person, OK?
只是 我应该保护你 你明白吗?
It's just I'm supposed to protect you, you know?
我是你的老大哥
Big brother.
就像你说的 是你的免罪卡 记得吗?
Like you said, get out of jail free card, remember?
你不应该把你的童贞随便给别人
You're not supposed to just give your virginity away, OK?
你应该保护它 然后和一个特别的人
You're supposed to protect that and share that moment
分享那一刻
with somebody special.
那你是这么做的吗?
Did you share yours with someone special?
你说过你不会对我说谎
You said you'd never lie to me.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我放弃了这个想法因为我当初认为
I gave it away chasing the idea that it
这会让我变成真正的男人 行吧?
was gonna make me a man, OK?
一个可怕的错误
It was a terrible mistake.
我们只差了四岁
It's only a four year difference.
我刚过了一个生日
OK, I just had a birthday.
所以刚好四岁
That's what made it four.
如果我们这样做 我就和所有
If we do this, that makes me like all the people
想伤害你的人一样了 你知道吗?
that I was trying to protect you from, you know?
你错了
You're wrong.
你跟我说的那些
The people you told me who were going
会把我当猎物 操纵我的人并不存在
to hunt me down and manipulate me,
你是我的猎物
I hunted and manipulated you.
这并不好笑
That's not funny.
挺好笑的
Yeah, it is.
好的
OK.
好了
OK.
这样行不
How about this.
能不能等我酒醒了 我们再讨论这个问题?
How about we talk about this when I'm not drunk?
求你了?
Please?
好的
OK.
好
Ught!
来抱一个
Bring it in.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
该死
Shit!
哦 我的背
Oh, my back.
哟 杰
Yo, Jay.
嘿
Hey.
起来
Get up.
发生了什么?
What happened?
首先 我要感谢你们在过去的一个月里
First off, I want to thank you for the incredible work you've
努力的工作
done this past month.
另外 我希望你喜欢我给你生日派对提供的
Also, I hope you enjoyed the free table and bottle
免费酒水服务
service at your birthday party.
关于你们的作品 我们收到了很多的赞美
We've received so many great compliments in regards to your work.
但不幸的是 我们必须结束这项业务关系
Unfortunately, we're gonna have to end this business relationship.
我们负担不起你的产品了
We can no longer afford your product.
所以我祝愿二位在未来能成功
So I wish you two success in your future,
我希望你能找到——
and I hope you find clients--
嗯
Mm!
一切都结束了
It's over!
伙计 不 还没有
Dude, no it's not.
我们可以和往常一样打电♥话♥然后重新谈判
We'll just call and renegotiate like always.
伙计 如果他想重新谈判
Dude, if he wanted to renegotiate,
他会说的
he would have said so.
好吧 我们不能放弃
Well, we don't just give up.
我们可以试试
We can try.
我们明明和他们建立了不错的关系
The second that we get in good with them,
你却只是想要更多的钱 然后又一次毁掉了这关系
you're just gonna ask for more money and ruin it again.
你是说这是我的错?
You saying this is my fault?
你不做些鲁莽的蠢事
You can't keep your ego in check for two seconds
自尊心就收不住是吗
without doing some reckless shit.
鲁莽?
Reckless?
我是一个鲁莽的人?
I'm the reckless one?
这难道还不能让你停下来思考一下吗?
Doesn't that make you stop and think for a second?
我 我啊 都这么说了
That me, of all people, are telling you that?
你现在太贪心了
OK, you're so greedy now.
而且你每天都醉醺醺的
And you're drunk every single day.
你对结果永远不觉得满意
And you're never satisfied with the result.
好吧 科迪 既然现在你是
OK, Cody, since you're
理智明白的那个人
the oh-so-sensible, logical one now,
你来告诉我 我们该怎么办?
tell me what should we have done?
这就是问题所在
That's the thing.
我们不应该做任何多余的事
We shouldn't have done anything.
我们应该继续工作赚钱
We should've just kept going to work and making money.
但不行 我们必须拯救世界
But no, we had to save the world.
我们只是做视频的 伙计
We make videos, dude.
我只是想让我们的价值得以体现
I was just trying to get what we're worth, man.
我们有什么价值?
And what are we worth?
告诉我
Please tell me.
我打赌在一周内它就没了
And I bet it'll change in a week.
无所谓
Whatever, man.
我不需要这些东西
I don't need this shit.
承认吧 你控制不了自己
Just admit it, that you can't control yourself anymore.
一旦涉及到钱
The second that money is involved,
你就变成了一个完全不同的人
you become a completely different person.
好 好
Yeah, OK.
你呢 科迪?
What about you, Cody, huh?
你一直安于现状
One of us prefers not to settle all the time
觉得只要混口饭吃就可以了
and just get by by doing just enough.
只有我们自己能对自己负责
If we don't take ourselves serious, no one will.
像一头蠢驴一样穿着西装到处跑
Does that include running around like some macho
就算是对自己负责?
jackass in your fancy suits?
这是为了去参加商务会议 为了融入他们
I show up to business meetings like I belong there,
电影精选列表