我是准备精神昂扬地开启一天的
I was... I was gettin' ready to start my fuckin' day.
我是准备 精神昂扬地开启一天的 老兄!
I was gettin' ready to start the day, dude!
到底什么是他妈的道德条款?
What the hell's a morality clause?
这是每个商业合同里 都会有的常规条款
It's a boilerplate clause in every corporate contract,
但它被用在这种情况我从来没听说过
but I've never heard it used in the context
在另一个州的一辆租来的车上 偷偷♥拍♥摄别人
of secretly filming someone in a rental car in a different state.
你知道我们是什么货色 还让我们三个傻屌♥
Well, why the fuck would you have us three knuckleheads
去签一个道德条款?
sign a morality clause when you know how we are?
你是说你自己什么货色吗? 混♥蛋♥ 我告诉你
Don't you mean how you are? Motherfucker, let me tell you somethin'.
不是这事也会是其他的 现在因为你的功劳
If it wasn't this, it'd be somethin' else. And now, thanks to you,
我得一直工作到85岁!
I'm gonna be working until I'm 85!
这锅我不背 迈克
Oh, you're not puttin' this on me, Mike. You're not puttin' this on me, okay?
23年来 你从来没有失手过
For 23 years, you didn't miss a goddamn thing,
但这次你迫不及待地 给自己买♥♥了配置齐全的福特Fusion
but you were so hot to trot to get your loaded Ford fucking Fusion,
让我们被人宰割了
you left us exposed.
你是在质疑我的能力吗?
Are you questioning my competency?
我是在质疑你的动机
No, I'm questioning your motivation.
伙计们 别这样了好吗? 我们是一条船上的
Guys, come on, okay? We're all in this together.
不再是了 我受够了杰克 你和你那该死的大嘴巴
Not anymore. I'm done with you, Jack. You and your big fuckin' mouth.
别这样 迈克
Come on, Mike.
你为什么不看着我?
Connor, why aren't you lookin' at me?
别管了 我看哪里是我的自♥由♥
Don't worry about it, okay? I can look wherever I want.
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么了? - 杰克 我现在没法理你
The fuck is goin' on with you? - Jack, we can't hang out right now, okay?
将来会有一个时候我们又可以再见面
Just know that there will come a time in the future
但不是现在 好吗?太诡异了
when we will be able to hang out again, but that time is not now, okay? - It's just... It's too fuckin' weird.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
The fuck are you talkin' about?
你干嘛不去问问你老婆?
Why don't you ask your wife?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你是不是试图跟康纳上♥床♥?
Did you try to fuck Connor?
什么?你在说什么?
Huh? - What? What are you talking about?
为什么康纳说是因为你 他不想再跟我见面了?
How come Connor said you're the reason me and him can't hang out?
我不... - 回答我 莉亚
I don't-- - Answer me that, Leah. Answer me that.
我的天
Oh my God.
卡拉和我在接孩子的时候吵架了
Okay. So, Cara and I got into an argument at pickup, okay?
我说她是个不会教孩子的糟糕母亲
I said she was a shitty mom who couldn't parent her kid.
我有没有跟你说过别这么做? - 是的 对不起
Well, didn't I tell you not to do that? - Yes, yes. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 但是...
I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, but...
你真的认为我会想要跟康纳上♥床♥?
Do you really think that I would try and fuck Connor?
不是的 很蠢的想法 - 拜托 你在...
No, that was stupid. - I mean... Come on, what are you--
我有点激动了 - 怎么了?
I'm emotional. - What's going on?
我今天失业了
I lost my job today.
什么? - 我今天失业了
What? - I lost my job today.
不会把? - 我们仨
What? - We all did.
哦 不会吧 亲爱的 发生什么了?
Oh no, honey. Oh no. What happened?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我们在出差的路上 说了些乱七八糟的 然后传到公♥司♥了
We said some shit on that road trip, and it got back to the office.
你们说了什么?
What did you say?
就是你在不知道有人录像的情况下 在租来的车里会说的话
You know, stuff you say in a rental car when you don't know you're bein' filmed.
我能猜猜吗?
Can I guess?
最好不要
I'd appreciate it if you didn't.
没那么糟
It wasn't that bad.
重点是我让你和孩子们失望了
Look, the real point is, you know, I let you and the kids down,
现在奈特也去不了私立学校了
and now Nate can't go to private school.
我很不好受 我会想办法...
I feel terrible about that. I'm gonna figure out a way--
不 你知道吗?奈特必须去私立学校
No. You know what? Nate is gonna go to private school.
我不在乎我们的房♥子有四份按揭 我得每天工作
And I don't care if we have four mortgages on the house and I work every day
直到羊水破了 但是我们的儿子不能落后
until my water breaks, but my son is not gonna get left behind
就因为他的父亲 只有两岁小孩的自控力
because his father has the self-control of a two-year-old.
这不是自控力的问题 是隐私权 但...
It's not self-control. It's a right-to-privacy issue, but...
亲爱的杰克 过去的几个月像是永恒那么长
Dear Jack, these last months have felt like a fuckin' eternity, man.
我想你
I miss you.
我想念我们的兄弟情谊
I miss our brotherhood.
为了共同的目标一起奋斗 同甘共苦 还有互相取笑
The fighting for a common goal, the camaraderie, the ball-breaking,
虽然总是我吃亏
even though it was often at my expense.
詹纳准备掷了 飞起来吧
Jenner into the spin. Lets it fly.
布鲁斯·詹纳获得了金牌!
Bruce Jenner has won gold!
成为潮流 不需要懂潮流
You don't have to know what's going on to be what's going on.
艾德·卡梅隆系列
The Ed Cameron Collection.
迈克还在撑着
Mike is hanging in there.
他在一家中型公♥司♥ 工作也不错 而且我觉得他真的开始接受
You know, he's got a good job at a mid-level firm,
再次做父亲这件事
and I think he's really comin' around to becoming a father again.
而且他看起来是开心的 但你知道迈克这个人
And he seems happy, but... Well, you know Mike.
他不怎么说出来
He's not a big talker.
没有工作的日子不好过
Being unemployed hasn't been easy.
但是我一直在看 这个叫乔尔·欧斯汀的人
But I've been watching this guy Joel Osteen a lot.
老兄 一旦你不去管上帝那些 你会发现这家伙有很多正能量的东西
Man, once you get past all the God shit, the guy's got a pretty positive message.
而且他的头发简直美翻了
And his hair is bangin'.
他讲了一个关于三个牧羊人的故事...
He told the story of these three sheepherders--
该死
Fuck.
亲爱的杰克
Dear Jack,
我想你
I miss you, man.
你知道的 我从小就被人忽视
As you know, I was a neglected child.
很多时候都在和乐高玩 如果你明白我的意思 而且...
Lot of time with the Legos, if you know what I mean, and--
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没什么 就是...
Nothing. It's just...
就是...
It's... it's...
就是随手写几句俳句 就很...
Just knockin' off a little haiku. It's...
没什么意思的
It's stupid. I...
我们去睡觉吧 好吗宝贝?
Let's go to bed, right, babe?
我好累
I'm so tired.
(无主题主题派对)
请慢用
Here you are.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
杰克! - 嘿
Jack! - Hey.
很棒的派对 大家似乎都很开心
I mean, great party. Everybody seems to be having a blast.
谢谢
Oh, thank you. - I have to commend you.
我得夸夸你
你预想到了任何派对的主题
Having the foresight to see that any party theme decided upon
如果是由一个白人为主的群体决定的 就会自带偏见属性
by a predominantly white committee would be inherently biased...
你的成长真的让我好欣慰
Well, your growth really makes my heart smile.
我也是听大家的
Oh, well, I was just listenin' to the group.
谁能想到 办一个庆祝白人不伤害任何人的派对
Hey, who knew throwin' a party celebratin' white people not hurtin' anyone
会变成一个那么受欢迎的事情?
would actually be a big hit?
我也有点惊讶 恭喜你 杰克
I'm a little surprised too. Congratulations, Jack.
谢谢你 L博士
Oh, thank you, Doctor L.
记住 衡量这个派对的真正标准 是它能为孩子们做些什么
But remember, the real metric for the party is what it does for the children.
(小小心灵 三万美金)
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thank you.
好运
Godspeed.
嘿 你知道吗?别听她的
Hey, hey. You know what? Don't worry about her.
没错 下一个拍品自动就会卖♥♥出去
Yeah, you're right. This next item is gonna sell itself.
如果不行 我们还可以拍卖♥♥一些我们的首饰
If it doesn't, we can always auction off some of our dumb jewelry.
听着 你只需要集中精神
Listen, you just need to focus, okay?
好的 - 想想奈特
Right. Right. - Think about Nate.
展示你那个
You know, turn on that charm
每天都让我后悔爱上的该死的魅力
I so deeply regret falling in love with every day.
你会一如既往地成功的 知道吗?
You're gonna bring it home, like you always do, right?
好的 - 康纳给了我一张条子
Right. Right. All right. - Oh, uh, Connor gave me a note.
实际上是他叫别人交给我 再让我给你
Actually, he gave someone else a note to give to me to give to you.
不知道怎么回事
I don't know.
你会很棒的 我相信你
You're gonna be great. I know it.
我爱你 - 谢谢
I love you. - Thank you. Thank you.
亲爱的杰克 情况很糟糕 但我永远支持你 兄弟
Dear Jack, this situation sucks. But I'm here for you, bro.
我想多写一些 但这些小熊软糖开始起作用了
I'd write more, but these gummies are starting to kick in.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个啊 妹子 还记得以前那会儿吗? 怎么样啊 妹子?
Doin' this, girl. Ah, remember that? The old days? What? Girls.
哦...!
好了 女士们先生们 提醒一下大家
All right, ladies and gentlemen. Uh, just a little quick reminder.
我们的无声拍卖♥♥只剩下45分钟了
There's only 45 minutes left in our silent auction.
还是有很多时间 可以拍一些非常棒的物品
That's still plenty of time to bid on some incredible items,
包括你们的孩子做的艺术品
including artwork created by your own children
电影精选列表