老天!
Oh, Jesus Christ!
我会修好的
I'll fix that.
你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我有什么毛病?你把我锁外面了
What the fuck's wrong with me? You locked me out.
我知道 你站在这里干什么?
I know I did. So, what are you doing standing here?
因为我住这里
'Cause I live here.
杰克 我现在不想在这里看见你
Oh, Jack. I need you to not be in this house right now.
好吧 随便吧 我可以睡沙发
All right, fine, whatever. I'll sleep on the couch.
不 我受够了 我受够你的突然抽风
No. I have had it. I have had it with your outbursts.
我受够了你的无能 你无法预判自己的愤怒程度
I have had it with your... your inability to understand your level of anger
以及这些给我们家带来的负面影响
and the negative effect it's having on our family.
对不起 今晚我是有点走偏了 我只是...
Okay, I'm sorry. I got a little sideways tonight. I just--
别说了
No. No. No.
你不能一次又一次地这么做
You don't get to keep doing this over and over and over again, okay,
然后想着道个歉就没事了 因为不会没事 懂吗?
and just thinking that an apology makes it okay, because it doesn't, okay?
你今晚他妈的羞辱了我 也羞辱了你的儿子
You fucking humiliated me tonight. And you humiliated your son.
我已经不想再跟你争辩了!
And I am past arguing about it with you!
你什么意思?
What... what are you saying?
我只需要你离开 杰克
I just need you to leave, Jack.
因为现在我不知道我还想不想 继续和你一起养育我们的孩子
Because right now, I don't know if I even wanna raise my kids with you.
好吗? - 老天爷!真的假的?
Okay? - Oh, Jesus! Really?
你真的要做到那份上吗?
Yes! - You're gonna take it to that level?
是的 我真的要做到那份上 杰克!
Yes, I'm going to take it to that fucking level, Jack!
就因为那些狗屁! - 没错!
Because of that bullshit down there! - Exactly!
我告诉过你会那样的!
That I told you was gonna happen! I told you!
我在那边 像个他妈的小丑一样上蹿下跳!
And I'm down there dancing like a fucking show pony!
收拾你的行李!
Pack your bag!
亲爱的 对不起 - 嘿 小家伙
Oh, honey. I'm sorry. - Hey, buddy.
过来 我们吵醒你了吗?
Oh. Come here. Did we wake you up?
妈妈 为什么爸爸要走?
Mommy, why is Daddy leaving?
爸爸有很多工作要做
Daddy's got a lot of work he's gotta do, buddy.
你什么时候能做完呢 爸爸?
When are you gonna be done, Daddy?
我也不知道 小家伙
Um, yeah, I... I don't know, buddy.
我们回去睡觉好吗?
Hey. Let's get you back to bed, okay?
好了
Okay.
该死
Oh shit.
我说了不要洋葱
I said no onions.
不好意思 先生
Oh, excuse me, sir.
你不能在这里抽烟
You can't smoke out here.
那你在干什么?
Well, what are you doing?
这是电子烟
Uh, I'm... I'm vaping.
有什么区别?
What's the difference?
区别在于 我不会让人 老远就闻到我在干的事情
The difference is people can't smell what I'm doing from ten blocks away.
但我能看到你在干的事情 这叫抽烟
All right. Well, I can see what you're doing. It's called smoking.
所以 你把你的灭了 我就灭了我的
So, till you put yours out, I'm not putting mine out. How about that?
我不想摆什么架子 但是我是这家酒店的老板
I don't mean to pull rank here, but this is my hotel.
汽车旅馆
Motel.
什么? - 这是汽车旅馆
What? - It's a motel.
敞开的院子 连环杀人犯 可以直接走到我的门口来
Open courtyard. A serial killer can walk right up to my door, man.
如果这是酒店 他就得从大堂进来
If this was a hotel, he'd have to go through a lobby first.
就是汽车旅馆 所以你何必装腔作势呢?
It's a motel. So, why don't you get off your high horse, huh?
嘿 问你一句 你♥他♥妈♥的有什么毛病?
Hey, quick question. Uh, what the fuck is your problem?
我有什么毛病? 我的毛病就是我生活在一个
What's my problem? My problem is I live in a world
有人自己抽着烟的人 却叫别人不要抽烟的世界里
where a guy who's smoking is telling me I can't smoke, all right?
简而言之 那就是我的毛病所在
That, in a nutshell, is my problem.
简而言之 这不算是抽烟
Well, in a nutshell, it's not smoking.
什么叫抽烟 伙计?
What makes it smoking, buddy,
就是有他妈的烟从你的嘴里出来
is the fucking smoke coming out of your mouth, all right?
快滚吧 不然信不信 我把你丢到那该死的泳池里?
So, get out of my fucking face before I throw you in that fucking pool?
我不听过分夸张的话!
I don't respond to hyperbole!
很好 我不知道你在说什么 - 你想挨揍的话就继续说吧
Good. I don't know what that means. - If you want an ass-kicking, keep talking.
“过分夸张”! 真是跟酒店一样高级的词汇呢
Oh! "Hyperbole"! I got big hotel words.
两位女士 哇 这是在干什么呢?
Ladies, ladies, whoa. What are we doing here?
今天是个好天 放松点 看看风景
It's a nice day. Relax. Take in the view.
嘿 我能问你一个问题吗?
Sweetheart, mind if I ask you a question?
问什么?
Yeah, what's that?
你觉得抽电子烟是抽烟吗?
Do you think vaping is smoking?
当然 而且它正在毁了这个国家
Oh, absolutely, yeah. And it's ruining this country.
谢谢你 好了 我陈述完了
Thank you. Thank you. There. I rest my case.
还有那些该死的移♥民♥
Yeah, and so are those fucking immigrants.
我们还能放进来多少啊?
I mean, how many more can we let in?
给我的肚子腾出了点地方
Well, that made some room.
我好期待这个宝宝派对啊
I'm excited for this baby shower.
是不是很高兴 莉亚建议我们男女都请?
Aren't you glad Leah suggested we do coed?
一定会很有意思的 对吗? - 肯定的
We're gonna have fun, right? - Definitely.
宝贝 看着我
Baby, look at me.
我知道你很害怕 我也是
I know you're scared, okay? So am I.
但我不能再生活在恐惧中了
But I can't live in fear anymore.
我需要让你知道我的诉求 不然这事没法继续下去
I need you to know what I need, or this isn't gonna work.
我希望不仅是这个孩子 还有我们的关系 都能变得正式
I want us to be official. And not just for the baby but for us.
我爱你 迈克 我想跟你结婚
I love you, Mike. And I want us to get married.
我知道你可能需要一些时间来消化 而且...
And I know you may need some time to process this, and...
好的
Okay.
好吗?
Okay?
对
Yep.
那你也不抱我一下吗?真是的
Well, can you fucking hug me or something? Damn!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
不去哪里 就去登记投个票
Nowhere. I'm just gonna go register to vote.
你好!这是我妈妈的电♥话♥ 她现在不能接听
Hi! You've reached my mom. She's not here.
叫他留言 - 请留言
Tell 'em to leave a message. - Leave a message.
(脑神经科学 凯伦·韦伯 治疗师)
满满爱意的熏牛肉 - 好的
From pastrami with love. - Yeah.
薯条加脆 奥利奥奶昔
Fries extra crispy. Oreo cookie shake.
还有根汁汽水 - 谢谢
And a root beer. - Thank you.
你确定要这样吗?
You sure you wanna do this?
没有别的可做了
There's nothing else to do.
天啊 我想死这口粉了 - 你从哪里弄来的?
Oh God. I miss coke. - Where the fuck did you get that?
别担心 杰克
Don't worry about that, Jackie boy. I know a guy.
我有人 现在让我们 嗨翻整个拉斯维加斯吧!
Now let's go set this neon town on fire!
在拉斯维加斯发生的事 就留在拉斯维加斯
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, huh?
好的 我们还在波莫纳呢 所以悠着点
Okay, all right. We're still in Pomona, so pace yourself.
你自己悠着点吧 我还有90分钟
You fucking pace yourself, okay? I got about 90 minutes
我老婆就要回家 发现是我妹妹在看孩子
before my wife gets home and notices my sister watching the kids.
所以 有可能是我嗨了 但我不管
So, you know, this might be the coke talking, but I don't give a fuck.
我的兄弟小迈就要结婚了
My man Mikey here is getting married.
那是什么?就我们仨吧?
What was that? It's just us in here, right?
是的 没事的 放松点兄弟 就是路上硌了一下
Yeah, yeah. We're cool. Just relax, man.
就硌了一下!
It was a bump in the road. Just the road! - Whoa! Sh! Sh! Sh!
好的 我没事
Okay. I'm good.
这回你看着他
You're watching him this time.
♪ Face to face ♪
♪ Out in the night ♪
♪ Hangin' tough, stayin' hungry... ♪
♪ It's the dream of the fight ♪
♪ Watching us all in the eye ♪
♪ Of the tiger... ♪
♪ The eye of the tiger ♪
(拉斯维加斯 棕榈沙漠)
各位 我的脚麻了
Guys, my foot went numb.
我可以开车 要我开吗?
Dude, I can drive. Want me to drive?
不可能
No fucking way.
这个坐骨神经痛一旦发作... 你确定你没事吧?
All right, man. Once this sciatica acts up...
是的 没关系的
You sure you all right with this? - Yeah, it's fine.
我觉得我的运气不错
I'm feeling lucky.
(金泉酒店)
♪ Lady love ♪
♪ Your love is peaceful... ♪
去他的拉斯维加斯
Yeah, fuck Vegas.
那些赌场 都是当年创办哈里伯顿的人开的
Those casinos are all owned by the people who started Halliburton.
看看这里 这里可太棒了
Look at this place. This place is great.
我要输钱 我情愿输在一个美国原住民的赌场里
If I'm gonna lose money, I'd rather do it in a Native American casino.
我喜欢 是的 金钱正义
I like it. Yeah! Monetary justice.
靠 这次的粉不太好 我要去拉屎了
Goddamn, this coke is not good. I gotta take a shit.
我们在体育博♥彩♥那里碰头吧? - 体育博♥彩♥ 好的 一会见
Uh, I'll meet you at the sportsbook? - Sportsbook. All right. I'll see you.
喂 迈克去哪了?
Hey, where the hell's Mike?
布兰妮?是我
Britney? It's me.
电影精选列表