朋友们 好吗?
What's up, party people?
早上好 各位! - 早上好
Morning, everyone! - Morning, guys.
早上好
Morning.
你好吗 莫妮卡小姐姐?
Monica, what's poppin', girl?
早上好 康纳
Good morning, Connor.
嘿 你有去听利尔·贝比的新歌♥吗?
Yo, you happen to check that new joint from Lil Baby
昨晚刚发在推特上的
dropped on Twitter last night?
没有 - 什么?砰 来走一个
No. - What? Boom. Come on. Pound it out.
不用了 谢谢
Ah, it's okay. Thanks.
啊 天哪 - 他又来了
Oh God. - There he goes again.
可别小瞧利尔·贝比 还有其他叫宝或贝的歌♥手
Don't sleep on Lil Baby, on any of the babies.
我听说大贝贝很快要出新作品了 绝对会杀疯了
I heard Big Baby got something coming out too. It's gonna be fire.
大贝贝?
Big Baby?
没错 你对他完全不了吗?
Yeah, you... you peep him yet?
我觉得应该是没有
I don't believe I have, no.
搞什么?他可酷炫了
What? He's fleek.
他可真是酷炫到绝绝子啊
Oh. - Yeah, he's on fleek. Flickity-fleek.
来吧 康纳
Connor, come on.
好哟 我撤了 - 好的
Aight. Gotta bounce. - Okay.
爱你哦 小姐姐 爱你哦 朋友们
One love. One love, girl. One love, y'all. - Okay. Okay.
她永远不会觉得你很酷的
You know, she's never gonna think you're cool.
我很酷的 抱歉让你感受到危机了
I am cool, Jack. I'm sorry that you feel threatened by that.
你给所有人都带来了危机呢
Oh, I think everybody's threatened by it.
好了你们俩 别吵了 我们得给那家伙留个好印象
All right, you two, lock it down. We gotta impress this dude.
你说的“那家伙”是指 年纪只有我们一半的傻♥逼♥新老板吗?
Wait. By "this dude," you mean the douchebag half our age we now work for?
如果我是你 杰克 我会给他一个机会
I don't know, Jack. If I were you, I'd give him a chance.
我听说阿斯彭的风格 是纯正的协作领导作风
I hear Aspen has a real collaborative leadership style.
就他?那家伙看起来 就像在演一部关于清洁工的音乐剧
That guy? He looks like he's in a musical about janitors.
注意点 杰克 大老板们可喜欢他了
Play nice, Jack. The new owners love him.
要想拿工资 得有工作啊
And if we wanna get paid, we gotta keep our jobs.
先生们 真是荣幸啊
Gentlemen. What an honor.
阿斯彭·贝尔
Aspen Bell.
迈克
Mike. - Uh-huh.
嘿!康纳 - 我也要来一下吗?
Hey! Connor. - Oh! I'm gonna get some of that? Ah!
杰克 不错哦 - 嘿 你好吗?没事
Jack. Good. - Hey, how are you? That's all right.
好嘞 大家都坐吧 别拘束
Okay. Uh, guys. Yeah, have a seat. Get comfortable.
哇!三连胜的三位大将都在了
Wow! The trifecta behind Trifecta.
这巨人的肩膀可够宽的
This is some broad shoulders to stand on, boys.
我们进入正题吧 这是你们的公♥司♥ 对吧?
Let's get right to it. Look, this is your company, right?
你们创立的
You built it.
我想让你们知道 我是真♥他♥妈♥的敬佩你们所做的一切
And I want you to know that I respect the shit out of what you've done here.
我说 真的假的 复古球衣?
I mean, come on, throwback jerseys?
你们不仅仅是开创了这个风尚 你们把它做到了完美
You didn't just start the trend. You perfected it.
这布料的透气性
The breathability of this fabric.
一定是神的手缝制的
Must have been sewn by the gods.
实际上是韩国城的勤劳妇女们缝的
Actually, it was sewn together by some hardworking women in Koreatown.
但谢谢你 我们非常自豪
But, uh, thank you. We're, uh, very proud of it.
当然了
And you should be.
你们应该 对你们在这里所做的一切感到自豪
You should be very proud of everything that you've done here.
并且请记住 我的门永远对你们开着
And I want you to know that my door will always be open to you.
不过 我还是得打破一些东西 因为我是个颠覆者
But I'm gonna break some eggs because I'm a disruptor.
这写在我的基因里了
It's in my DNA.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是我们要掉转枪头了
It means that we're gonna pivot.
现在我们是一个 性别中立 碳中和 属于21世纪的
This company is now a gender-neutral, carbon-neutral,
生活方式服装品牌
21st-century lifestyle apparel brand.
要做的第一步 就是解放所有生于1988年以前的人
And the first step in that is to liberate everyone born before 1988.
为什么?我们所有人吗?
For what? All of us?
搞什么啊?那相当于半个公♥司♥的人了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the fuck? That's, like, half the company.
冷静点 - 你冷静点
Calm down, man. - You calm down.
走吧 - 达米安35岁了?该死他保养得真好
Let's go. - Damien's 35? Goddamn, he looks good.
不需要提前两周通知吗? 你不能就这么直接让他们走人
Hey, what happened to two weeks' notice? You can't just kick 'em out.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
这些人为公♥司♥付出了全部
These people put their hearts and souls into this business.
所以我们给他们注册了招聘网站 很快他们就会有新工作了
And we signed them up for Zip Recruiter. They're gonna have a new job in no time.
你看 我们生活在一个 指数般快速增长的时代
Look, we are living in an exponential era. Hmm.
杰克 变化和发展 这些事情发生的速度
Jack, change and growth, these things happen faster than they did
要比你年轻时快得多了
when you were young.
看看我 我今年28岁
I mean, look at me.
但我已经 在15家不同的初创公♥司♥工作过了
I'm 28 years old, and I've already worked for 15 different start-ups.
你觉得这是值得炫耀的吗? - 当然
Is that something you wanna brag about? - Absolutely.
成功从不顾及你的感受
Success does not care about the way that you feel.
我希望人们都能面带微笑地来我这里
I want people to come in here with a smile on their face,
但他们得有一个穿了防弹衣的灵魂
but I need them to have Kevlar in their souls.
如果这都做不到
If that's too much to ask,
那我可不在乎你干了多久了
then I don't care how long you've been here.
我就要请你离开了
You're gonna be out the door.
这是在威胁我吗?
Is that a threat?
不是 这是我坦诚直白的领导风格
No, no. It's just transparent leadership.
我很关心你
Look, I care about you.
实际上 有个女人我想让你去见见
In fact, there is this woman I would love for you to go see.
她是我妈的老朋友了 她成功地帮助了很多人
She's an old friend of my mom. She has had a lot of success
跟你有相同处境的人 帮助他们抑制这种尖锐的倾向
helping people in your situation to restrain their aggressive tendencies.
你想让我去看心理医生?
You want me to go see a shrink?
对你表示感恩
I appreciate you.
“对你表示感恩”
"I appreciate you." "I appreciate you."
该死的反♥社♥会♥潮人势利眼混♥蛋♥
Fucking sociopath hipster douche.
在我的公♥司♥里威胁我是吗?
Gonna threaten me in my own goddamn building?
让我敲晕你 扔进脏衣服袋子里
I'll fucking knock you out, throw you in a bag of laundry,
让他们永远都别他妈再想见到你
and they'll never fucking see you again.
我的天!
Oh my God!
快点啊!我要迟到了
Come on! I'm gonna be late.
就只他妈坐在那里一动不动
Just fucking sitting there.
看看这个该死的傻♥逼♥
Oh, look at this fucking asshole.
30多岁的人了 还骑着小孩的玩具在马路中♥央♥转悠!
Fucking 30-year-old man riding a kids' toy right in the middle of the fucking street!
长点心吧!
Get over!
他在干什么? 在即兴表演吗?他在拍短视频吗?
What's he doing now? Is he freestyling? Is he making a YouTube video?
我的老天!你是有多自恋?
Oh my God! How fucking self-involved are you?
道路是共享的!
Share the road!
这我同意!
Hey, I agree!
那你为什么不到 那该死的人行道上去呢?
So, why don't you get up onto the fucking sidewalk where you belong?
给我比的吗?你突然有种了啊?
Oh, is that for me? Oh, you a tough guy now, huh? Huh?
你这个混♥蛋♥死基佬 你去哪儿 ?
Where you going, you little cocksucker, huh?
看什么?
What?
你上次看见有人在“停”的指示牌前面 停下是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw one of those bastards stop at a stop sign?
然后他们就会被撞了 再把它说成是无法预料的悲剧
Then they get hit and frost the thing like some unforeseen tragedy happened.
我说错了吗?
Am I wrong?
是的
Yes.
真有毒啊
Toxic.
看看这个 可不是嘛
Oh, look at this. Of course.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
每天有500个人来这里 却只有20个车位
500 people come here every day, and they got 20 fucking spots.
买♥♥下一个停车场要多少钱?
How much money do you have to pay to get a parking lot?
这写的什么?
What does that say?
我可不要读这些个鬼
I'm not reading all that fucking shit.
不管了 快进快出
Eh, fuck it. Be in and out.
你们每晚都有给孩子读书吗?
So, you are reading to your kids every night?
我们...
Uh, we do 17--
不好意思 先生?
Oh, excuse me. Excuse me, sir?
嗯?
Yeah?
你接孩子迟了 - 对不起 没有停车位了
You were late for pickup. - I'm sorry. There was no parking spots.
爸爸! - 奈特!嘿 我的小家伙
Daddy! Daddy! - Nate! Hey, little buddy.
你好吗?
Ah! What's up? What's up?
我想你了 - 我也是
I've missed you, man. - Me too.
在学校怎么样? - 挺好的
How was school? - Good.
你接孩子迟了 - 我告诉过你我找不到停车位
You were late for pickup. - Yeah, I told you I couldn't find a spot.
抱歉 我们不接受借口
I'm sorry. We don't accept excuses.
不是借口 是事实
Wasn't an excuse. Just what happened.
而且我只是 晚到了两分钟吧 对吗 小家伙?
Plus, I was only, like, two minutes late, right, buddy?
你看了学校的指导手册吗? - 看了
Have you read the school guidebook? - Yep.
电影精选列表