I was down the street in a bar.
喝着啤酒吃着炸蛤蜊 因为我每天都这么过
Having a beer, eating fried clams, 'cause that's the way it went then.
走啊!
Let's go!
里奇 我们能掉个头什么的吗?
Richie, can we make a fucking U-turn or something here?
我从36岁开始就想着要掉头了 伙计
I've been trying to make U-turns since I was 36 years old, bud.
做不到啊!
Can't be done!
我这辈子犯的最大的错误...
I'll tell you, the biggest mistake I ever made in my life was--
你这个基佬混球!
You fudge-packing asshole!
我靠 不止一个呢!请直行!
Oh fuck, it's a parade! Please go right ahead!
你上次看见有人在“停”的指示牌前面 停下是什么时候?
When is the last time you ever saw one of those bastards obey a stop sign?
你去哪里?等等
Where are you going? Wait.
嘿 杰克!你在做什... - 杰克
Hey, Jack! What are you do-- - Jack. Jack.
我靠 给你打零星 里奇 零星!
Fuck. Zero stars, Richie. Zero stars!
逃兵役去吧 混♥蛋♥!
Go dodge a draft, asshole!
好主意啊 杰克
Oh, that's a good idea. That's a good idea, Jack.
要怎么搞? - 拍照就行了
What do I do? - Just take the picture.
我拍了 - 对 做得好
I took the picture. Am I good? - You're good.
我要怎么用它?
What are they? How do I work these?
就像滑板一样 推一下就走了!是电动的!
It's like a fucking skateboard. Just push it. Go! It's electric!
上去 - 不动啊!
Get on. - It's not going!
按一下!
Hit the thing!
按哪里? - 按那个!
What thing? - Hit the thing!
好了!
I got it! I got it! I got it!
快点 我们走!
Come on. Let's go!
你知道我用翻盖手♥机♥吧? - 什么?
You know I got a flip phone? - What the fuck?
怎么了?我不想被人追踪我的定位!
What? I don't want motherfuckers tracking me!
大哥 没人想知道你在哪里 快上来!
Man, nobody gives a shit where you are. Get on! Come on! Come on!
啊 糟了!
Oh shit!
小心!
Easy!
好了! - 老天!
All right! - Christ!
哇!这玩意太棒了 真是太棒了!
Whoo! These things are awesome. These fucking things are awesome!
共享道路!
Share the road!
冲到最前面!
We're gonna lead! - Whoa! Whoa!
快!
Go, go, go!
产科?
Maternity? Maternity?
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克?
Jack?
干得好
That's a good move.
我错过了?
I missed it?
我他妈的错过了 我错过了
I fucking missed it. I missed it.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嘿 小家伙 你好吗?
Hey, buddy, how are you?
爸爸 我有妹妹了
Daddy, I have a baby sister.
是的
Yes, you do.
你在哭吗?
Are you crying?
一点点
A little bit.
一点点
A little bit.
为什么?
Why?
因为我搞砸了 小家伙 我搞砸了
'Cause I messed up, buddy. I messed up. I messed up.
没关系 抹点土就行了
It's okay. Rub some dirt on it.
是啊 抹点土对吗? 你是最棒的 小家伙
Yeah, rub some dirt on it, right? You're the best, buddy.
不 你是最棒的
No, you're the best.
杰克 你要整理下你自己 过来看看你的女儿吗?
Jack, you wanna pull yourself together and come meet your daughter?
好的
Yeah.
这是给你的
Hey, I got you these.
她很漂亮 来吧 小公主
She's beautiful. Here. Here, princess.
等一下 你身上都是亮片 别碰她
Just a second. No skin-to-skin with the glitter.
对哦 好吧
Oh. Yeah, right.
莉亚 我知道 你超级生我的气
Listen, Leah, I know you're super pissed at me.
这是应该的
And you have every right to be.
但我想让你知道 我非常爱你
Okay, but I want you to know I love you to death.
很抱歉 因为我 我们之间的关系搞成这样
And I'm so sorry I let things get the way they did between us.
我知道我还有很多要改 但我想让你知道
I know I have a lot of work to do, but I want you to know
我不会让我的情绪问题影响孩子们了
I'm not gonna spread my anger onto these kids,
你也不需要再面对这些了
and you're not gonna have to deal with it anymore.
我会去找人看看的 好吗?
I'm going to get help, all right?
我要找个专业人士
I'm seeking help from a professional.
你是在一个脱衣舞俱乐部想通的吗?
And you came to this realization at a strip club?
对
Yeah.
是的
Yes, I did.
也许这是我 需要看心理医生的另一个原因
Probably another reason I need to go to therapy.
我约了周二开始 希望能有用
For what it's worth, I got my first appointment on Tuesday.
你很幸运 我们的宝宝都那么可爱
You're really lucky we make beautiful babies.
是的 我能看看她吗?
Yeah. Can I see her?
可以 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
这是你的爸爸 - 你好呀 小公主
Meet your daddy. - Hey, princess. Hey.
我需要把纸巾拿到你那边吗?
Am I gonna have to move the Kleenex to your side of the bed?
应该是吧
Yeah, probably.
看看那双眼睛
Look at those eyes.
嘿 我的天
Hey. Oh my God.
她真漂亮 看啊
She's beautiful. Look at you.
我们给她取个什么名字呢?
What are we gonna call her?
我在想... - 你的婚戒哪儿去了?
I was thinking-- - Where's your fucking ring?
哦对 可能在我肠子里的某个地方吧
Oh yeah. It's probably somewhere, like, in my lower intestine.
你的婚戒在你的身体里?
Your wedding ring is inside your body right now?
是金属的 会拉出来的 - 对
It's metal. It'll pass. - Yeah.
搞什么啊 康纳?
What the fuck, Connor?
好了 请去外面说吧
Okay, okay, okay. Let's take that outside.
不是产妇的直系亲属请出去吧
In fact, anyone who is not an immediate member of the family, out.
来吧
Here we go.
宝宝很可爱
You guys made a beautiful baby.
谢谢你 迈克
Thank you, Mike.
所以...
So...
关于你们的这次旅行 你有什么要告诉我的吗?
Is there anything you wanna tell me about your little trip?
没有 都挺好的
Nope. I'm good.
没有大家伙迈克了
No more Hella Mike.
谁是大家伙迈克?
Who's Hella Mike?
我其实并不知道
I don't really know.
但我知道在过去的17小时里 他做了一些人生选择
But I do know that he made some decisions over the last 17 hours,
我并不喜欢那些选择带来的结果
and I don't like how things turned out.
但你只要知道我爱你 还有...
But just know that I love you and...
你知道的 新闻里全是疯狂的事情
I mean, you know, there's a lot of crazy shit going on in the news.
我不是在说醉话 我就是...
And it's not just the booze talking, but I just fucking...
布兰妮 你愿意给我这份荣幸 成为我的新娘吗?
Britney, would you do me the honor of becoming my bride?
迈克尔·贾希姆·理查兹
Michael Jahim Richards.
我不要在医院里回答这个问题!
I am not answering that question in the middle of a hospital!
是我不对 - 起来!天啊 快起来!
My bad. - Get up! Jesus!
去洗个澡 买♥♥个戒指 表现一些诚意啊!
Get up! Come on! Take a shower! Buy a ring! Show some effort!
至少带我去一个稍微像样点的餐厅吧
At least take me to Tony Roma's or something.
茹丝葵牛排馆怎么样?
How about Ruth's Chris?
我确实喜欢茹丝葵
I mean, I do love Ruth's Chris.
我真是受够了你的那些该死的借口 - 这不是借口 卡拉
I'm just so sick of your fucking excuses. - What? It's not an excuse, Cara.
我是真的很痛苦 但你不会理解的
I'm in actual fucking pain, which is something you can't relate to
因为你用你那冷血动物一般的 冷酷思维全部隔绝了
because you block it out with your cold, reptilian mindset.
你觉得我很冷酷?
You think I'm cold?
宝贝 当你张♥开♥双♥腿♥
Babe, when you open your legs,
我真的能听见东德国歌♥响起来了
I can actually hear the East German National Anthem.
终于有一点情绪了!
Finally, a little fucking emotion!
你是想说你要跟我分开吗?
Are you trying to tell me you don't wanna be with me anymore?
不是的 宝贝
No. No, babe.
我只是想告诉你 我不想再这么生活下去了
I'm just telling you that I don't wanna live my life this way anymore.
我不想再害怕你
I would like to be less afraid of you.
不想生活中的每一分钟都是计划好的
You know, and maybe not have every minute of my life scheduled.
我想能够偶尔吃一些碳水化合物
I would also like to eat carbohydrates every once in a while.
说到这个
And speakin' of,
偶尔给我口一个能杀了你吗?
would an occasional blow job fuckin' kill you?
说得在理
No cap.
你看到了吗?
Did you fuckin' see that?
说得在理!就是说...
No cap! No cap! That means...
就是说我说的都对!
that means that's true!
好了 康纳
电影精选列表