我觉得我开始明白 这里是怎么运作的了
I think I'm beginning to see how this school works.
(紧致健身房♥ 伍德兰希尔斯 加州)
♪ Come on, baby Let me see you with the lights up... ♪
加把劲 马上可以到10了
Let's go. You're fucking getting to ten.
加油啊! - 我可以的
Let's go! - Ah! I got it.
你是娘们儿吗? - 不是
Are you a pussy? - No.
你是娘们儿吗? - 你才是
Are you a pussy? - You're a pussy.
你就是个娘们儿 快点 搞起来
You're a fucking pussy. Come on, let's go. Let's go.
来啊 你是怎么了 来例假了吗? 起来 看着我
Come on. What are you, on your period? Let's go. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我! - 我看着呢
Look at me! - Ah, I'm looking.
就这样 来吧 再来一个
That's it. Let's go. One more. One more. One more.
来吧!你做到了!
Come on! That's all you! That's all you! - Fuck!
好了不做了 放下来
All right. Let's go. Down. Down.
击掌 两次 干♥死♥普拉提
Up high. Twice. Ah! Fuck Pilates!
哇哦 - 很酸爽的训练
Whoo! - That was a good set.
所以你愿意帮我搞这个吗? - 滚吧 不行
So, you gonna help me with this thing? - Fuck, no.
拜托 就是个募资大会 - 我说了不
Come on. It's just a fundraiser meeting. - I said no.
你不想想那次我假装你♥爸♥爸 因为你想跟那个小妞隐瞒你的年龄
What about that time I pretended to be your dad 'cause you were lying to that chick about your age, huh?
我没有任何关于那次事件的记忆了 - 没有了?说得倒轻巧
I have no recollection of that incident. Oh, you don't? You don't? Isn't that convenient?
嘿 迈克来了
Hey, there's Mike.
那是布兰妮的车吗? - 我觉得不是
That Britney's car? - I don't think so.
看那车牌 有人在二手车行花大钱了
Look at the plates. Someone went crazy on CarMax.
你看吧?我用二比一的赔率
You know what? I give you two-to-one
赌小孩已经打掉了 也跟布兰妮分手了
there's no more baby, and there's no more Britney.
不会吧 你觉得是吗? - 是的 50块
No. You think so? - Yeah. Fifty bucks.
50块?100块
Fifty? Hundred.
百元大钞? - 百元大钞?
Hundred. C-note? - C-note?
百元大钞! - 百元大钞!
C-note! - C-note!
好了 淡定 - 好
All right. Be cool. - All right.
嘿! - 哟
Hey! - Yo, yo, yo.
看看是谁来了 - 吃了么您?
Look who's here. Big Mike! - What's cracking?
哥们儿 你好吗? - 都好吗 老弟?
Man, how are you? - What's up, baby?
气色不错啊 - 你新搞了辆车吗?
You look good. - You get a new car?
福特Fusion SEL 配置齐全 加热座椅 蓝牙 双天窗
Ford Fusion SEL, fully loaded. Heated seats, Bluetooth, dual sunroof.
直接送到我家门口 你想试试吗?
Delivered straight to my door. You wanna take it for a spin?
我?不用了 下回我去坦帕的时候租一辆
Me? Nah, I'm good. I'll just rent one the next time I go to Tampa.
嘿 你和布兰妮还打算留着孩子吗?
Hey, so, you and Britney still having the kid, right?
对啊 为什么不?
Yeah, why wouldn't we be?
我不知道啊 看你做的这些事情 还以为你已经放弃了呢
I don't know. Everything you're doing is suggesting you took a mulligan.
我为什么不能养大这个孩子 同时拥有我的梦中情车呢?
Why can't I be raising the kid and have the car of my dreams?
以及在易趣上 买♥♥一个大人小孩双拍档的弹球游戏机
And pick up a Boyz II Men pinball machine on eBay.
有人说这是不可能的
People say it's impossible.
嗯 让他们去死好了 因为我就要这么干
Well, fuck those people because I'm doing it. Huh?
好了
All right.
我靠 - 开练吧 伙计们
Fuck. - Let's get it in, fellas.
好了 给我钱吧 要不去募资会
All right. Pay up, or go to the meeting.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
对的 我可以让 外战老兵协会免费借我们场地
Okay, I can get the VFW to give us the space for free.
我兄弟米奇是做酒水批发的
My buddy Mitch has a wholesale liquor company.
我们可以按成♥本♥价♥买♥♥酒 这样就只剩下
We get the booze at cost, and that just leaves the entertainment and the auction.
娱乐和拍卖♥♥部分了
但主题是什么?
Uh, but what's the theme?
主题是什么?就是大家都不开车
What's the theme? You know, everybody takes an Uber.
大醉一番 过一个没有孩子的夜晚
We all get ripped. Take a night off from our kids.
杰克 我觉得她说的对 我们需要一个主题
You know what? I think she's right. I think we need a theme.
是的 我们绝对需要一个主题
Yeah. - We definitely need a theme.
去年的主题是波多黎各日游♥行♥
Last year's theme was the Puerto Rican Day Parade.
那次超棒的 - 我们请来了小提托·普恩特
That was great. - We had Tito Puente Jr.
80年代主题派对怎么样?
How about an '80s-themed party?
这不就有想法了吗?
Now there's an idea.
我超爱80年代的 - 80年代最棒了
I fucking love the '80s. - Fucking '80s are the best.
紧身背心 T型车顶 还有粉 宝贝
Tank tops, T-tops, and blow, baby.
沉迷指交 《迈阿密风云》!
Finger-banging for days. Miami Vice!
整个潮流就是这样开始的 休闲外套里穿T恤
That's what started that whole thing, sport coats with the T-shirt underneath.
不♥穿♥袜子 把裤脚叠起来卷上去
Yeah. No socks. Remember? You fold over the pant, roll it up.
对 - 砰 带劲的口♥活♥
No... Yeah. - Boom. Hummer.
我们是在 回忆你的童年还是策划派对?
Are we reliving your childhood or planning a party?
派对我总是喜欢的 - 我也是
I'm always down for a party. - I am too. - Right?
《天下一家》怎么样?
How about "We Are the World"?
那首歌♥挺好的 对吧?
That's an interesting song. Right?
而且你知道 它讲到了包容性
And, you know, it's inclusive.
处理的是非洲的问题 学校有不少黑人小孩呢
Deals with Africa. We got a lot of Black kids in the school.
什么...我猜想 它某种程度上是有包容性的
Uh-- Wha-- I... I mean, I guess it is kind of inclusive.
近似包容性吧 但我们有些人在1980年代还没出生呢
Inclusive adjacent, but some of us weren't even born in the '80s.
所以我想说为什么我们要往回看呢?
So I just think that, like, why would we be looking backwards?
这个学校还有我们的整个社区的氛围
You know? Like, our whole vibe here at this school and this whole community
是向着未来的 我觉得会有点格格不入了
is... is looking forward, and I just don't think it really lines up.
我知道了 美国性别大联盟怎么样?
I've got it. What about the United States of Gender?
就是这个 天哪 我好喜欢! - 是吧 我也喜欢
There it is. Oh my God. I love that! - I know. I love it.
我们可以请一个 全是跨性别的服务团队 会很棒的!
We could have an entirely trans waitstaff. It'd be great!
等等 派对上 应该会有很多其他类型的人
Okay. Wait, guys. There's gonna be a lot of different people here at this party.
也许我们应该尽量更主流一些
Maybe we should try to keep it a little more mainstream.
什么是主流?
Hmm. Define mainstream.
我不知道 反正不要弄成一个阴阳人酒吧
I don't know, like, you know, not turn it into, like, a tranny bar.
我的天! - 阴阳人?你不能用这个词!
Oh my God! - Tranny? You cannot say that word!
那要怎么说?
What are you supposed to say?
跨性别! - 跨性别!
Trans!
好吧 差不多是这个意思 更通俗的说法 就像迈克和小迈
Oh, all right. Well, I was close. Trans, tranny. It's like Mike, Mikey.
小迈!
Mikey!
对 我也被人叫红毛 无鸟所谓
Yeah. [laughs] I mean, people call me a ginger. I don't give a fuck.
我没有什么别的意思 好吧 跨性别
I didn't mean anything by it. All right. Trans.
我觉得如果我们能 理解杰克古老的逻辑
I think if we could just peer through the fog of Jack's antiquated logic,
我们会意识到 杰克是在让我们团结起来
we'll all realize that Jack's trying to bring us together, okay?
他想带我们向前走 不是分♥裂♥我们 好吗?
He's trying to move us forward, not polarize us, okay?
我能不能...
Can I just... Can I just...
是有什么特别的原因我们必须要
Is there a reason we always have
让两个白人男来主导这场讨论?
two white men dominating the discussion in this room?
是说我俩吗?
Was that directed at us?
如果我没看错的话 你也是个白人男 兄弟
'Cause if I'm not mistaken, you're also a white male, buddy.
你怎么不看看我的基因测试结果?
Why don't you consult the results of my 23andMe test?
因为我身上3%的斯里兰卡血统
Because the 3% of my lineage that is Sri Lankan
会非常反感你现在说话的语气
is really not appreciating your tone in this moment.
我需要你去反思一下你的特权
So I'm gonna need you to check your privilege.
反思我的特权? - 没错
Check my privilege? - That's right. Check your privilege.
好了 我们来讨论一下无声拍卖♥♥吧?
Okay. Uh, why don't we concentrate on the silent auction?
那不是个白人吗?
That's not a white guy?
我也搞不清楚了
I'm confused.
(三连胜原生)
我的天!看看这个地方 一天天的变得越来越糟心了
Oh my God! Look at this place. It just gets more depressing every day.
你们好吗 派对达人们?
What up, party people?
你们好吗 亲们?
Ah! What up, fam?
你们看了抖音上 那个夫妻互换衣服的视频了吗?
Yo, y'all check out that TikTok video of the couple exchanging clothes?
搞什么啊?
What?
没 我不看抖音的
Uh, no, I'm not actually on TikTok, man.
什么?你难道用的是安卓机吗?
What? What are you on an Android phone?
是的 确实是的 - 对 我也是
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I am. - Yeah. Me too.
它支持开源软件 完全可以定制
It's open-source software. Fully customizable.
没错! - 对吧?我就说吧
Yes! Yes! - Right? That's what I'm talking about.
我靠
Fuck.
哟 今早你们感觉到地震了吗?
Yo. Did you feel that earthquake this morning? You feel that?
别担心
Don't worry.
只是我的想法而已
It's just my thoughts.
名气
Fame.
曾经只属于有才华的人
It was once only the provenance of the talented.
但现在我们生活在一个
But now we are living in an era
人人都相信他们应该成名的时代
in which everyone believes that they deserve to be famous.
这个名人和流量的泡沫很大 朋友们 而且很快要破了
The fame bubble is big, my friends. And it's about to burst.
已经可以看到裂缝了
You can already see the cracks.
名人们宣布他们要暂离社交媒体
Celebrities announcing they're taking a break from social media
选择的方式是在社交媒体上 发一张自♥拍♥照 太扯了
by taking a selfie and posting it to social media. It's insane.
我们要赚一笔多到扯淡的钱
And we are going to make an insane amount of money
通过把不想要名气变成新的名气
by making not wanting fame the new fame.
电影精选列表