Okay. Okay, Connor.
说得在理!
No cap! No cap!
说明一下 是说你说的“都是真的”
For the record, it mean "no lie."
我就是这个意思!
That's what I meant! That's what I meant!
哦 真爽
Oh fuck.
这是我每一天当中 最好的时刻 依然是这样
This is the best part of my day, every day. Still.
还更好了呢
And things are better now.
我们把奈特送去了当地的公立学校
We sent Nate to the local public school
在外战老兵协会办了一个超棒的派对 给学校募集了很多钱
and threw a ripper down at the VFW that raised a shitload of money for it.
我知道有些项目比不上私立学校
I'm sure some of the programs aren't at the private school level,
但他们还玩橄榄球 而且
but they still play tackle football,
你什么时候去接孩子都没问题
and you can pick your kids up whenever the fuck you get there.
我们没有去和路易博士聊那两个小时
We never did get our two hours with Doctor Lois.
后来 我们发现 她挪用了我们给学校筹的钱
Turns out she was embezzling all that money we raised for the school
用来还她自己的债
to keep her creditors at bay.
不过归根结底 她是个白人女性
But at the end of the day, she's a white woman,
所以不会坐牢的
so she's not going to jail.
她可能还会出书呢
She'll probably get a book deal.
与此同时 那个疯癫的艾德·卡梅隆终于想通了
Meanwhile, that crazy Ed Cameron finally figured himself out.
他出柜了
He came out of the closet
最后还跟《犹大祭司》里 那个可爱的老头结婚了
and ended up marrying the cute old guy from Judas Priest.
迈克起诉了三连胜的老板 告他们年龄歧视
Mike sued the owners of Trifecta for age discrimination,
我们拿回了一些股权
and we got some of our equity back.
康纳花光了积蓄去做了颈部提拉
Connor blew his share on a neck lift.
很好!
Nice!
生活里一切都挺好 我也一直在看心理医生 在努力着
Life is good. And I've been in therapy, doin' the work.
莉亚说她看到了显著的变化
Leah says she's seen a noticeable change.
我不会像以前那样那么容易被激怒了
I don't let things get to me the way they used to.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me. Sir.
你真的觉得这样很明智吗?
You really think that's smart?
胸前拴着一个婴儿 还在那里扔球?
Throwin' a ball around like that with a baby strapped to your chest?
我还真没想到
You know what? I didn't even think of that.
谢谢你告诉我 感谢
Thank you for that information. I appreciate it.
不客气
Yeah, absolutely.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
大混♥蛋♥一个
Fuckin' asshole.
♪ I think I'm sophisticated... ♪
来吧 小伙计 好球
Come on, buddy. Nice throw.
天啊 你还好吗 伙计?
Holy shit. You all right, buddy?
走走就好了
Just walk it off.
♪ I think I'm sophisticated ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm living my life Like a good homosapien... ♪
好了 我们试一下一次来十个
All right, let's try to get ten in a row here.
很疯狂 是吧?
That was crazy, huh?
♪ Everybody's multiplying ♪
♪ And they're walking round Like flies, man... ♪
好球!你来吧
Nice throw! Nice throw! There you go.
♪ Sitting in their cages In the zoo, man... ♪
又一个好球 来了
Another nice throw. Right here.
球传到一垒!
Gets the ball over to first base!
♪ I am an apeman ♪
♪ I think I'm so educated And I'm so civilized ♪
♪ 'Cause I'm a strict vegetarian ♪
♪ But with the over-population And inflation and starvation ♪
♪ And the crazy politicians ♪
♪ I don't feel safe in this world No more ♪
♪ I don't want to die in a nuclear war ♪
♪ I want to sail away to a distant shore ♪
♪ And make like an apeman ♪
♪ I'm an apeman, I'm an ape apeman No, I'm an apeman ♪
♪ I'm a King Kong man, I'm a voodoo man ♪
♪ No, I'm an apeman ♪
♪ 'Cause compared to the sun That sits in the sky ♪
♪ Compared to the clouds as they roll by ♪
♪ Compared to the bugs And the spiders and flies ♪
♪ I am an apeman ♪
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
老爹们
电影精选列表