She just moved here from Australia.
对
Yes.
好的 去吧
Okay. Go.
自动售货机 走廊 走廊
Vendor, hallway, hallway.
路过礼堂
Past the auditorium.
走廊 走廊 走廊 入口
Hallway, hallway, hallway, entry.
我来了 抱歉来晚了 路上太堵了
Hi, hi! I'm so sorry I'm late. Traffic was horrible.
好吧
Okay...
-阿米塔 -谢谢
- Amita. - Thank you.
康斯坦丝
Constance.
九球
Nine Ball.
卢
And Lou.
还有罗斯
And Rose.
谢谢
Thank you.
-还有黛比你的 -谢谢
- And Debbie. - Thank you.
大家好 我是达芙妮·克卢格
Hi, I'm Daphne Kluger,
接下来是今年晚会的定制时装 让我们先睹为快
and this is your sneak peek of this year's Costume Institute.
这是D&G的 那是加利亚诺为迪奥的设计
This is Dolce and that's Galliano for Dior.
那个是麦昆的
And that is McQueen.
明天谁为你造型呢
And who's dressing you tomorrow?
罗斯·威尔
Mmm. Rose Weil.
-有意思的选择 -我知道
- Interesting. - I know.
算是个意外的选择
I kind of thought it was an unexpected choice.
这些是什么
What's this over here?
来自八个欧洲皇室家族的珍宝
So these are the crown jewels from eight royal families of Europe.
所以这里才会有个水池
Which is probably why there's a moat.
-我们不能过去看吗 -天哪 当然不行
- So we can't go over there? - No. God, no.
我希望我们可以 话说回来
I wish we could. Anyway...
这些都是我们问德里特里·某某借来的
Uh, they are on loan to us from Dmitri
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥名字太长我不会念
Very-Long-Russian-Last-Name that I can't pronounce.
我们听说晚会中展示的珠宝
We hear those aren't the only jewels
不仅仅只有这些
that'll be on display.
-谁告诉你的 -我有渠道
- Who told you? - I have sources.
好吧 既然风声已经走漏了...
Well, since the cat's already out of the bag...
是的 我将会佩戴一条
Yes, I will be wearing a necklace
卡蒂亚出借的项链
that Cartier has decided to loan me.
名叫"杜桑"
It's called the Toussaint,
它已经被锁在保险箱里50年了
and it has been in a vault for 50 years.
我有点兴奋
And I'm just a little excited.
-你试戴过了吗 -也许
- Have you tried it on already? - Maybe.
-有多少克拉 -够多了
- How many carats is it? - Enough.
口红颜色 你觉得怎么样
Lipstick. What do you think?
粉色 娃娃粉
Pink. Um, yeah. Barbie.
很好看
In a good way.
谢谢
Thank you.
-项链到了 -好 终于啊
- It's here. - Right. Finally. Great.
好了
All right.
-你还没看过 -没有
- Oh, you haven't seen it. - No.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
真是个大箱子
Ooh. That's a big box.
好了
All right.
天哪
Holy crap!
那我们
Should we, uh...
我们试戴一下 看看合不合适
Let's try it on. See if it fits.
好
Okay.
-我可以... -请吧
- Can I, uh... - Sure.
很沉
Wow. That's heavy.
真的很沉
Really heavy.
到我这儿来
Come to mama.
可能会有点...
All right. It might be a little...
有点凉
Just a tad cold. Right.
好了
All right. Okay.
我看看 好
Let me see. Right.
戴好了
That goes in.
看啊
Look at you.
好了 搞定
Yep. There.
很合适
It fits.
好
All right.
很合适
It fits.
好了
Right, okay.
先把项链取下来 我们再试试礼服
We can get it off, and then we can try the frock.
-好 -等一下
- Okay. - Um... Hang on.
抱歉 你取不下来的 得让我来
Sorry, you cannot do it. I have to do it.
需要特制磁铁才能取下
It requires a special magnet.
-什么 -厉害
- What? - Cool.
-特制磁铁 -对
- Uh, special magnet? - Yes.
这招不错
That's cool.
这招很妙 非常妙
That's brilliant. Brilliant.
厉害
Amazing.
我能不能
Can I, uh...
我能不能再看一次 我有点好奇
Can I just see that again, out of interest?
-可以 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
真厉害
That's amazing.
真不错 让我看看是怎么弄的
Great. Let me just see. So how does it work?
海达·施耐德 《明镜周刊》的时尚记者
Hilda Schneider, fashion reporter, Der Spiegel.
不行
No.
海达·施耐德 外交官
Hilda Schneider, diplomatic attache?
不行
No.
-汉莎资产公♥司♥ -汉莎
- Lufthansa asset? - Lufthansa.
出问题了
Problem.
-什么问题 -罗斯发来的
- With? - From Rose.
老天
Oh, God.
别啊
Come on!
我的天 真厉害
Oh, my God, that is amazing.
只有用磁铁才能取下来
And you can only do it with a magnet?
-只有用磁铁才可以 -让我看看...
- Only the magnet. - Let me just see...
停 回放一遍
Stop. Play it again.
我的天 真厉害
Oh, my God, that is amazing.
只有用磁铁才能取下来
And you can only do it with a magnet?
-只有用磁铁才可以 -放大一点
- Only the magnet. - Zoom in a little bit.
怎么了 莱斯利 我很忙的
What, Leslie? I'm busy.
莱斯利
Leslie?
姐们 我们遇到点问题
Hey, sis, we're in a bit of a jam right now,
需要你帮把手
and I need your help.
看起来他们用的是聚合磁铁和弹簧
So it seems like they used poly-magnets and a spring.
磁铁会在同一轴上
It gives you attraction and repulsion
产生吸引和排斥 懂吗
in the same axis, you know?
-不太懂 -磁铁聚合在一起
- Not really. - Well, they're drawn together.
但没有接触 直到你转动磁铁
But don't touch, until you rotate it,
它们就会锁死
and then they lock.
很厉害 我去找一对
It's real dope. I'll go get you a positive
正极和负极回路 应该可以用
and a negative pole in a loop. That oughta work fine.
你真是个小天才 姐们 谢了
You're a little genius, sis. Thank you.
真的吗 她解决了
Really? She fixed it?
真的吗 你还用问吗
Really? You just asked me that?
好了 确认声音
Okay, you guys. Sound check.
-九球 -确认
- Nine Ball. - Check.
-黛比 -确认
- Debbie. - Check.
-康斯坦丝 -确认
- Constance. - Yeah.
-阿米塔 -确认
- Amita. - Yep.
-卢 -确认
- Lou. - Check.
那烂活儿忙死我了 还被警♥察♥追了
That shit was hectic. Got chased by a cop!
好吧 这是我妹妹维罗妮卡 各位
Okay, so this is my sister, everyone, Veronica.
你看看 疯了
Check this out. Crazy.
干得漂亮 我欠你一次 小家伙
Tight. All right. I owe you one, you little shit.
给我弄个新证件
Just get me a new ID.
回家去吧
Go home.
你♥爸♥妈做什么的
What do your parents do?
好了 我们开始 大家都在吗
Okay, we are up. Is everybody on?
在
Yes.
好了 女士们 半小时
电影精选列表