喂 你们在干什么
Hey! Hey, what the hell are you guys doing?
我们付工资不是让你们来聊天的
You're not getting paid to talk.
-快点 -好 抱歉
- Let's go, come on. - Yeah, sorry.
放这边 给我 我来洗
Here, I'll take those. I'll take those.
谢了
Thanks.
我去上个厕所 我去上个厕所
Bathroom break. Bathroom break!
真是千钧一发
That was intense.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 可能掉在了那边
I don't know. It could've fallen off in there.
也可能掉在了之前那边 我不确定
It could've fallen off back there. I'm not sure.
我吐得肠子都快出来了
I was just barfing my guts out.
我一直在餐桌旁坐着
I was back at the table the whole time.
封锁出口
Seal the exits.
什么 不 有必要
What? No. Do we have to make
把事情闹这么大吗 拜托
such a big deal about this? Come on.
-锁住出口 -拜托
- You better lock it up. - Oh, come on!
-我们必须清场 -不可以
- We need to clear the room. - You can't do that.
我们必须地毯式搜查
We need to do a full sweep.
不可能
We can't.
你知道现场都来了谁吗
Do you know who's here?
价值1.5亿的项链在此丢失了
You just lost $150 million.
如果伦勃朗[荷兰画家]的画作丢失了 你会怎么做
What would you do if it was a Rembrandt missing, hmm?
晚宴很快会重新开始 我保证
Dinner will resume shortly, I promise!
感谢你们的理解
Thank you so much for your understanding.
请从楼梯下楼
Just walk towards the stairs.
正在封锁出口
Sealin' the exits.
各位 两人一组
Gentlemen, we're working in teams of two.
从四周向内部搜索
We start at the perimeter and work our way in.
扫描完成后
Once you've been scanned,
请直接前往出口
please go directly to the exit.
那里会有人
There will be someone there
告诉你往哪里走
that will show you where to go.
你知道发生什么事了吗
Do you know what's going on here?
丢失了一件物品
An item seems to have been lost.
他们正在寻找
They're looking for it now.
-你知道丢了什么吗 -钻石
- Do you know what they lost? - Diamonds.
很多钻石
Lots of diamonds.
钻石 真的吗 让我们等在这儿是为了找钻石
Diamonds? Really? We're waiting around for diamonds?
我真的得去洗手间
Sir, I really just need to go to the bathroom.
好了 有情况了
Okay, shit's blowing up.
警♥察♥来了 卡蒂亚的人来了
Police coming, Cartier coming.
一大堆新闻记者也来了
A bunch of news people coming.
对
Yeah.
对 她们正在操作
Yeah, they're doing it.
做到一半了
They're about halfway through.
你离开餐桌去洗手间的路上 做了什么事
Was there anything you did or anyone you talked to
有没有跟什么人交谈过
between your table and the bathroom?
要是你没注意到的话
I was rather preoccupied at the time,
我当时急得不行
in case you didn't notice.
阿米塔 厨房♥来了个人
Amita, there's a guy in the kitchen.
再给我几分钟
Just give it a few more minutes.
没有几分钟了
We don't have a few minutes.
该死的
Oh, shit!
他到你那儿了
He's right there.
塔米 你快到了吗 你在哪里
Tammy, how close? Where are you now?
在水池边
By the moat.
塔米 把项链从水里捞起来
Tammy, pull it out of the water.
把项链放水里 然后捞起来 快
Just plant it in the water! Just pull it out, right now!
找到了
Found it!
在水里 肯定是你跑的时候
It was in the water. It must have fallen off
掉到水里了
while you were running.
我看看
May I?
找到了
We got it back.
好 我马上下来
Okay. I'll come back down.
康斯坦丝 你做得很好
Constance, you good.
厉害
Whoa, sick!
胶水还没干 胶水还没干
Uh-uh. There's glue, there's glue!
感觉好点了吗
Feeling better?
好点了
I do now.
来两杯苏格兰威士忌
Couple scotches, please.
不好意思
祝你好运
我的上帝
Dear God!
谢谢
Thank you.
这里很好
Very nice.
首先
First of all,
我不是执法机构的人
I'm not a member of law enforcement.
我是与保险公♥司♥合作的
I work with the insurance carrier.
也就是说 我是前来调查是否存在骗保
Which means I'm either looking for fraud
又或者鉴定项链是否是真品
or I'm looking for the real necklace.
除此之外我都不关心
Beyond that, I couldn't care less.
恐怕两者的答案都是否定的
I'm afraid you won't find either here.
我们拭目以待 先生
We'll see about that, Monsieur...
-这位... -德拉鲁·布鲁萨尔
- Monsieur? - Delarue-Broussard.
好的
Okay.
劳伦斯 你觉得
Lawrence, when did you last see
你最后一次见到真品是什么时候
what you believe to be the authentic item?
送去大都会博物馆晚会现场的时候
When it left here for the Met Gala.
你什么时候知道这是赝品的
When did you know this was a fake?
它被送回来的那一刻
The moment it was returned.
还有你们两位
And you two.
你们一整晚
You had your eyes on the necklace
都看着项链吗
the entire evening?
除了克卢格小姐在公共卫生间里
Apart from when Miss Kluger had her
不幸的身体不适事件发生时
unfortunate incident in the public toilet.
没错
That's correct.
你们陪同她入内了吗
Did you accompany her inside?
那是女卫生间
It's a women's bathroom.
那是条非常贵重的项链
It's a very big necklace.
洗手间只有一个出入口
There is only one entrance in and out.
我们就在门口守着
We were stationed at the door.
你们检查下水管道了吗
Did you check the plumbing?
-没有 -我检查了
- No. - I did.
好 继续往里
Okay, keep going forward.
可以说非常干净
Squeaky clean, so to speak.
偷走项链的人
Whoever stole this necklace
设法逃过检测出门了
managed to get out without being detected.
也就是说我们要找的人非常聪明
Which means we're looking for someone very smart.
先生们
Gentlemen.
我见过一匹纯种赛马
I've seen a thoroughbred racehorse
被扔进树木粉碎机
thrown into a tree shredder.
人们为了骗保
People will go to great lengths
什么都干得出来
to defraud an insurance carrier.
这个 这是什么
There! What's this?
我说了这不是盲区
I'm saying that's not a blind spot.
-那是什么 -洗手间
- What do you call that then? - The bathroom.
我看不到洗手间啊
I don't see a bathroom.
那是...
That's...
那是因为在盲区里
Because it's in the blind spot.
在洗手间能偷到什么东西
What can someone steal from a bathroom anyway?
我不知道 化妆品
I don't know, toiletries,
薄荷糖 手巾
mints, hand towels,
显然还有一条6磅重的钻石项链
a six-pound diamond necklace, apparently.
这是谁
Now, who's this?
一个侍者吧
A busboy?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我怎么会认识侍者
How would I know a busboy?
你是上流社会的人吗
Aren't we posh?
进出博物馆的每个人我不是都认识
I don't know everyone who goes in and out of the museum.
你在意一个侍者干什么
Why do you care about a busboy?
出问题的时间段里 他是唯一一个
He's the only person who moves in and out of the blind spot
电影精选列表