这是一次重大安保问题
This is a major security breach.
这怎么可能
How is this even possible?
他在泰特美术馆[英国]也干了
He did it at the Tate, too.
你是说
So you're saying
你们公♥司♥为我们博物馆设计的系统
the system your company designed for our museum
无法阻止像班克西这样的人...
does nothing to prevent someone like Banksy...
先生 我们更注重的是
Sir, we're a little more focused
东西不被盗走 而不是被偷偷放进来
on keeping things in than keeping things out.
喂 是不是该道个歉
Hey! How about an "Excuse me"?
如果我错了 请纠正我
Correct me if I'm wrong.
你和你的公♥司♥负责
You and your company are responsible
监控和保护...
for monitoring and safeguarding...
要不要倒垃圾
Hey, want me to get the trash?
什么 不用
What? No.
你确定吗 你们这里有很多垃圾 伙计
You sure? 'Cause you got a lot here, buddy.
好吧 快点弄完
Fine. Just hurry it up.
博物馆
The museum's agreement
与你父亲公♥司♥的协议非常...
with your father's company is very...
-充足 -具体
- Generous. - Specific.
祝你今晚愉快
Have a nice night.
董事会希望麦卡利斯特安保公♥司♥
The board expects McCallister Security
按照协议内容办事
to live up to the letter of that agreement.
我们将彻底检查一次系统
We'll do a full audit of the system
更新需要改动的任何地方
and update any part of it that needs to be changed.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
-我们会进去修好 -什么时候
- We'll go in and fix it. - When?
立刻
Immediately.
既然我们知道他们
So, now that we've gotten them
要更改他们的系统
to make changes to their system,
我们也可以做一些改动 避免被发现
we can make changes, too, and not be detected.
你能把摄像头拉近一点吗
Can you pull up the cameras?
他们的镜头覆盖了每一个角落
They've got every inch of this place covered.
但是我们不在这里下手
But here is not where we're gonna hit it.
我们要在他们想都没想过的地方下手
We are gonna do it in a spot they don't even care about.
九球
Nine Ball.
纽约州的法律规定
Now it's a New York State law
任何公共洗手间内都不能安装摄像头
that no cameras can be mounted in a public bathroom.
那显然是侵犯个人隐私
Apparently, it's a privacy violation.
除非你喜欢侵犯
Unless you're into that.
我们一旦拿到"杜桑"
And once we get the Toussaint,
我们可以从那里把它弄走
we are gonna have to get it out of there
而不被发现
without being detected,
如果他们非常细致地
and they're gonna go over
检查他们的监控录像
their security footage with a fine-tooth comb,
从那个洗手间出来的任何人
and anyone seen exiting that bathroom
都会成为嫌疑犯
is gonna be a suspect.
所以...
So...
所以我们要有个带货的
So we get a mule.
别人可以帮我们带出来
Somebody else is gonna move it for us.
你在洗手间外面需要多少空间
How much space do you need outside
才能把东西♥藏♥到别人身上
that bathroom to plant it on somebody?
不知道 九英尺行吗
I don't know. Nine feet?
我们要多长时间
And how long is it gonna take us
可以建立九英尺的监控盲区
to build a nine-foot blind spot?
-移♥动♥摄像头吗 -嗯
- Moving a camera? - Mmm-hmm.
一点一点 需要10到12天
Bit by bit, 10, 12 days.
太好了
Great.
你策划这些花了多长时间
How long did it take you to figure all this out?
5年8个月12天
Five years, eight months, and 12 days.
大概这么久
Give or take.
卡地亚雇了
Cartier has hired
世界上最好的私人保镖
the best private security in the world.
圭勒莫·德维塔
Guillermo DeVita
做了教皇的安保主管十年
led the pope's security for 10 years.
众所周知 从来没有教皇被杀
And as you know, they've never lost a pope.
-嗯 -尤里·艾歇尔 前以色列情报机构
- Mmm. - Yuri Eshel, former Mossad
摩萨德和国防军特种部队精英突击队成员
and IDF Special Forces, elite commando unit.
我非常肯定他们是杀手
I'm pretty sure they're assassins.
-项链真的很漂亮 -没错
- Well, it's a nice necklace. - Yeah.
你可以把他们加入你的清单
So you can go ahead and just add them to your list.
-什么清单 -那个清单
- What list? - That list.
这不是清单
It's not a list.
头衔 视觉矩阵设计 部门负责人
地点 麦卡利斯特安保公♥司♥纽约办公室
部门/客户 系统设计/大都会博物馆
简介: 儿子 兄弟 安保专家 爱尔兰软毛梗爱好者
麦卡利斯特安保视觉矩阵设计师
生活在纽约州纽约市
他是谁
Okay. Who is he?
北美爱尔兰软毛梗协会
第八届年度爱尔兰软毛梗周末
5月17日到19日
宾州哈里斯堡 水库公园
跟同样喜欢爱尔兰软毛梗的人聚会
保罗
Oh, Paul.
小可怜
You poor thing.
太可爱了
Look at that.
我们甚至不知道是不是班克西
We don't even know if it is Banksy.
可能是个模仿者
It could be an imitator.
安全 稳固 可靠
密♥码♥
就这点本事吗
That's all you got?
很好
Sweet!
下午好 Vogue[美国时尚杂♥志♥]
Good afternoon. Vogue.
谢谢你最后一刻过来
Thank you for coming in so last minute.
不客气 谢谢你给我面试机会
Oh, of course. Thank you for having me.
我猜你肯定听说了 我们的一名协调员去世了
I guess you heard, we lost one of our coordinators.
听起来很糟糕
Yes, and that sounded awful.
沙螨病
Chiggers.
我知道
I know.
-那些到底是什么 -好像是螨虫
- What are those anyway? - It's like a mite, I think.
它钻进皮肤 在里面产卵
It burrows into the skin and lays its eggs inside.
然后它们孵化后再钻出来
And then they hatch and they dig their way out.
显然可以持续好几周
Apparently, it can last for weeks.
你肯定能胜任的
Well, you certainly seem qualified.
谢谢
Thank you.
也许还有点资历过高
Maybe overqualified.
怎么会有人资历过高呢
Well, how can anyone be overqualified?
毕竟这是大都会博物馆慈善"晚回"
This is the Met Gala after all.
晚会 大都会博物馆慈善晚会
Gala. Met Gala.
-晚会 -晚会
- It's Gala. - Gala.
晚会对吗
Is it Gala?
-没错 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
罗杰·费德勒再次
Roger Federer again
离下一个冠军只有一步之遥
one game away from another championship.
这里的球迷对费德勒的爱太疯狂了
The love for Federer in this place is just incredible.
安娜
Anna.
什么事
Uh, yeah?
你有个大都会博物馆员工岗位面试
You have that interview for the Met staff position.
-你搞定吧 -好的
- Do it, do it. - Okay.
你不是认真的吧
You cannot be serious!
一记反拍直线获胜
A backhand down-the-line win!
我们的办公桌真的不够用
We're really short on desk space,
所以你就在这里办公
so you'll be down here.
这边
This way.
-这是你的办公桌 -谢谢
- Okay, so here is your desk. - Thank you.
克里斯提娜会帮你熟悉工作
And Christina will get you started.
好极了 非常感谢
Great. Thank you so much.
-一天愉快 -谢谢
- Have a good day! - Thanks!
-不好意思 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes?
刚才经过的是洗手间吗
Was that the bathroom that we passed?
对 就在走廊尽头
Oh, yes, just down the hall.
谢谢
Thank you.
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
那是李奥吗
That's Leo?
小李子吗
Leo-Leo?
只有一个李奥
电影精选列表