She is in where?
你说得就是这些吗 一堆花瓶
This what you talking about? Bunch of vases.
没错 那是埃及翅膀
Yeah, that's the Egyptian wing.
她黑进大都会了
She's in the Met?
监控摄像头
Security cameras.
有很多呢
There's a lot of 'em.
我叫黛比
My name's Debbie.
-九球 -你的真名是什么
- Nine Ball. - What's your real name?
八球
Eight Ball.
你在这里得用真名
We use real names around here.
我能和你谈谈吗
Could I talk to you for a minute?
我要你给我找个黑客
I asked you to get me a hacker.
她是东海岸最棒的黑客之一
She is one of the best hackers on the East Coast.
-我很荣幸 -她还有别的客户
- Oh, I'm honored... - She has other clients.
他们也不知道她的真名
They don't know her real name either.
不好意思 "其他客户"
I'm sorry, "Other clients"?
-现在还有吗 -是的
- Now? - Yeah.
你有告诉她能分到多少钱吗
Did you tell her what her cut was?
-当然了 -然后呢
- Of course. - And?
看 她在抽烟
Look. She's smoking!
九球
So, Nine Ball.
我要叫你九球 九...
Uh, do I call you Nine Ball? Nine...
或者球手
Or Baller.
球手 好吧
Baller? Okay. Okay.
你知道你的足迹一团糟吧
You know your footprint is a disaster, right?
-抱歉 什么 -你的足迹
- I'm sorry, what? - Your footprint.
-我的足迹 -没错 女士
- My footprint? - Yes, ma'am.
如果你想偷东西
If you're planning to steal shit,
你可得清理干净
you definitely got to clean this up,
现在 我的小妹妹都能黑了你们
'cause right now, my little sister could hack you.
好吧 因为我们有个人...
Oh, right. 'Cause we had this guy...
明白了
Gotcha.
我们会清理的
We'll clean that up.
-我能问问我们要去哪里吗 -待会就知道了
- Can I ask where we're going? - You'll see in a minute.
现在 我们要去见
Right, we're going to meet
-多丽丝·克卢格 -达芙妮
- Doris Kluger... - Daphne.
-达芙妮 -比她更著名的人
- Daphne. - Someone even more famous.
会让达芙妮·克卢格嫉妒的人
Someone who makes Daphne Kluger jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous?
过一会 我们会站起来离开
In a minute, we're gonna stand up.
她会坐下来
She's gonna sit down.
你会认出她 淡定点
You'll recognize her. Just be cool.
-高冷 -但要和善
- Aloof. - But kind.
-但不能太和善 -对
- But not too kind. - Yeah.
你在出汗
You're sweating.
-对 我很会出汗 -别出
- Yeah, look, I sweat. - Don't.
她的左手有一个纹身
On her left hand is a tattoo.
我要你握住它 称赞它
I want you to take it, admire it,
要进行身体接触 然后我们会拍下来
but make physical contact, and that's when we'll get it.
它 什么它
"It"? What's "It"?
我知道你
Oh, I know you!
我知道你 我见过你 我见过你很多次
Yes, I know you. I've seen you. I've seen you in things.
没错
Yeah.
-不 你很棒 -谢谢
- No, you're good. - Oh, thank you.
-你真的很棒 -谢谢
- You're really good. Yeah. - Thank you.
我只是很想和你说"谢谢"
Well, I just really wanted to say, "Thank you."
谢谢
Thank you?
帮助我们的猫咪救援项目
For helping us with the feline rescue project.
巨星佩内洛佩·斯特恩选择了她的玫瑰[罗斯]
佩内洛佩·斯特恩
Penelope Stern?
她年纪够参加大都会晚会了吗
Is she even old enough to go to the Met Ball?
显然可以
Apparently.
谁在乎谁给她造型
Who cares who's dressing her anyway?
我觉得第六版在乎
Uh, I think Page Six.
我没见过罗斯·威尔 你说我和所有人都见过了
I never met with Rose Weil. You said I met with everybody.
-你说她是个老古董 -我是说老标杆
- You said she was a relic. - I meant iconic.
你要我安排一次见面吗
Do you want me to set up a meeting?
-当然了 -好的
- Yes! - Okay.
我昨晚看了她的一部电影
I watched one of her films last night.
她其实还真的挺不错
She's actually really good.
不管怎么样 不要奉承她
Whatever you do, don't fawn.
别理她
Just ignore her.
冷漠能催生欲望
Indifference, it's an aphrodisiac.
避免眼神接触
Very little eye contact.
罗斯
Rose.
-达芙妮·克卢格女士 -终于见面了
- Daphne. Miss Kluger. - Finally.
谢谢你愿意在最后时刻见我
So, thank you so much for meeting me so last minute.
我很崇拜你 我有很多你的作品
I am such an admirer of yours. I have so many of your pieces.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
找人...可真是不简单
So, this search... It has not been easy.
我们看了这么多人
And everything we've seen,
他们都很不错
you know, it's been great.
但是都疲劳了
But it's been tired
你看上去很不一样
and you just seem different.
你好像不在意外界评价
You know, like you're immune to judgment.
仿佛完全超脱了
Like you're above all that.
抱歉 怎么回事
I'm sorry, what?
你怎么回事
What is going on?
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你说什么
Um, what were you saying?
我想雇你做我大都会晚会的设计师
I'm trying to hire you for the Met Ball.
太好了 谢谢你 我很荣幸
Great. Thank you. My honor.
受宠若惊
Flattered.
你看到就知道了
Wait till you see.
这姑娘有一双我所见过最妙的手
This girl has some of the best hands I've ever seen.
这人正常吗
Is this one sane?
完全正常
Hundred percent.
好了 玩法是这样的
All right, here's how we're playing.
红色就有钱
Red is money, okay?
真的吗 三牌赌一张
Really? Three-card Monte?
跟着皇后 实现梦想
Follow the Queen, live your dream.
不过你可别睡着了 别睡着了
But don't sleep. Don't sleep.
因为她可能会消失 看到了吗
'Cause she might disappear, you saw that?
不见了吧
It's lit, right?
但她会回来 她喜欢你
She came back, though. She likes you.
好了 开始吧 跟着皇后
All right, let's hit it. And we're following the Queen.
我们跟着皇后
And we're following the Queen.
只能选她了吗
Is this our only choice?
小偷的营业额可不是小数
The turnover in pickpockets is huge.
她在哪里 这贱♥人♥在哪里
Where she at? Where that bitch at?
她在哪里
Where she at?
那个
That one.
百分百肯定就是那张了吗
Wanna call a lifeline on that one?
不 那张
No. That one.
好了 那是我的了
All right. That one is mine.
好了 别难过
Come on, there's no hard feelings.
你真的很厉害 懂我意思吗
And you're a real one, you know? You know what I mean?
欢迎你随时回来
Yeah, come back any time.
-不赖 -我就说吧
- Not bad. - Yeah. I thought so.
火鸡和伏洛干酪
Turkey and provolone, please.
所以 我要偷一条项链
So, I'm lifting one necklace.
一条很不错的项链
It's a very nice necklace.
生菜和番茄
Uh, lettuce and tomato.
-钱是合法的吗 -百分百合法
- And this is legit, the money? - Hundred percent.
-好 我加入 -很好
- Okay, I'm in. - Great.
能把我的手表还给我吗
Uh, can I get my watch back, please?
谢谢 还有她的
Thank you. And hers as well.
不 我...
No, I...
-抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我们有谁 我们有谁
Who do we have, who do we have?
-艾薇呢 -不 还在监狱里
- What about Ivy? - No, still in jail.
电影精选列表