是这样的
So...
还好是他去坐牢
It's good that he went to jail,
而我们没有
'cause it's great that we didn't.
但这些首饰只卖♥♥了8500万
But if you only sold the jewels for 85 million,
那每个人要怎么才能分到1600万
how does it work out that we get 16 apiece?
你来讲吧
Do you wanna?
你以为我们只打算偷一条项链吗
You thought we were just gonna steal one necklace?
你当我们是那么没出息吗
What do you think we are, a bunch of pussies?
当时大家都急着找
See, while everyone was worried
你脖子上不翼而飞的那条项链
about what was happening around your neck...
而你正忙着把你的场子吐出来
And you were hurling your guts out...
话说回来 多谢了
Thanks for that, by the way.
你表现很好
It was amazing.
太厉害了
That was really impressive.
真的很厉害
That was really nice, actually.
晚会场地被封锁了
The place kinda went on lockdown.
厨房♥也清空了
The kitchen was cleared out, too.
当大家都守着门口的时候
And while everyone was watching the entrance,
我们就去展会上看了看
we thought we'd check out the exhibit.
既然能够偷到更多
Because why would you just steal one necklace,
为何只偷一条项链呢
when you could steal more?
-天哪 -老天
- Holy shit! - Holy shit!
这可够多的
That's a lot.
是吧
Yeah.
我们不止打印了杜桑
We didn't just print the Toussaint from that thing.
还打印了很多件珠宝
We printed a lot of jewels.
感觉像是在金考快印工作
Felt like I was working at Kinko's.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
我决定去拜访一位老朋友
I decided to visit an old friend.
亚马逊有卖♥♥这种6米长的自♥拍♥杆
Amazon sells these 20-foot selfie sticks.
他们只会看到一瞬间模糊了一下
All they saw was a quick, little blur.
这是短期展览 他们还装了
It was a temporary exhibit and they built
金属架来挂列衣服
this metal grid to hang the dresses from.
我们就决定让小严也挂上去
We just decided to suspend Yen from that as well.
要是有人进来怎么办
What if somebody came in?
的确有人进来了
Oh. Somebody did.
抱歉 女士 你不能待在这儿
I'm sorry, ma'am, you can't be here.
我们正在清场
We're clearing this whole area.
女士
Ma'am.
冷静一下
Calm down.
处理好了
We're okay.
偷项链很成功
Stealing the necklace was great,
但要是少了声东击西
but without that diversion,
要是没有清空展会现场
without clearing out the exhibit...
我们就得不到这些宝贝
We wouldn't have been able to grab these.
这些
These,
能让每个人分得3830万
which bring your cuts to $38,300,000 each.
对 太美了
Yeah, I know. It's so beautiful.
亲爱的 我知道 但是你不能把口香糖
Sweetie, I know, but you can't put gum
粘在你妹妹的头发上
in your sister's hair.
我不管她有没有先粘你的鼻子
I don't care if she tried to put it in your nose first.
看到了吗 是姐们我
What's up, YouTube? It's your girl!
看看我的新窝
Check out my new crib.
我还是业主委员会的呢
I'm on the co-op board.
-卡 -喊卡了
- Cut! - That's a cut!
-卡 卡 卡 -喊卡了
- Cut, cut, cut! - That's a cut!
重拍一条
Resetting back to one.
镜头过来要再流畅一点
Uh, just, you know... Smoother.
请让一下 演得很好
Just a little bit of space, please. It was perfect.
情绪再快一点 再痛苦一点
I just need it faster and more damaged.
懂了吗 很好
All right? Great.
演戏有那么难吗
It's not that hard!
你在的话 会喜欢我的点子的
You would've loved it.
电影精选列表