下午好 欧森小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Ocean.
你好
Hi.
你应该知道 假释是特殊待遇
As you know, parole is a privilege.
假释的限制条件之一
And one of the restrictions on any parolee,
就是避免与
is to avoid the company
任何有犯罪记录的人共处
of any person who has a criminal record of any kind.
那基本排除了你的大多数家人
That would include most of your extended family.
我并不以此为豪
Yeah, that's obviously not something I'm proud of.
这对你来说是不可能完成的挑战吗
Would this pose an impossible challenge for you?
不 不
No. No.
我不想要那种生活 我从来不想要那种生活
I don't want that life. I never wanted that life.
我哥哥
My brother, um...
愿他安息
May he rest in peace,
是个罪犯
was a criminal.
我爱他
I loved him,
但他是个诈骗犯
but he was a conman.
那是他骨子里的基因
It was in his blood.
-你骨子里没有吗 -没有
- And it's not in your blood? - No.
没有 长官
No, sir.
我爱错了人
I fell for the wrong person.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
但还是发生了
But it happened.
如果我能出狱 我会...
And if I were to be released, I would, um...
抱歉
Sorry.
就算说出来也...
Wow, just saying that...
如果我能出狱
If I were to be released,
我只想过上简单的生活
I would just want the simple life.
我只想找个工作
I just wanna hold down a job,
结交点朋友
make some friends,
下班后去散散步 呼吸新鲜空气
go for a walk after work in the fresh air
养活自己
and pay my bills.
简单的生活
Simple life?
演得不错
Nice one.
-你听说了吗 -还有谁不知道
- Heard about that? - Who didn't?
我花了五年排练呢
I had five years to rehearse it.
-你的东西 -谢谢
- Here's your stuff. - Thank you.
表不错
Nice watch.
-是我哥哥的 -传给你的吗
- It's my brother's. - Left it to you?
是我偷的
I stole it.
没关系 迪娜 他也是偷来的
It's fine, Dina. He stole it, too.
下周还是照常送一批货
So we're still gonna get a regular shipment next week.
你拿走你那份 再多拿几盒
You take your cut, plus a few extra cartons, okay?
我要你卖♥♥了 不是全抽了
I want you to trade 'em, not smoke 'em.
你打算去哪里
So where you going?
我有45块呢 迪娜
Well, I have 45 bucks, Dina.
新泽西劳♥教♥部
想去哪里都行
I can go anywhere I want.
你好 我想退掉这些
Hi, I'd like to return these.
好的 你有收据吗
Oh, of course. Do you have your receipt?
没有 但都没拆封过 没碰过
No, but they're unopened. They haven't been touched.
我真的需要你的收据
I really need your receipt.
这些都是密封的 全新的
They are sealed. They are brand new.
你带了当时使用的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Do you have the credit card that you used?
太荒谬了 我上周才买♥♥的
This is ridiculous! I bought these last week.
女士 你可以去六楼的客户服务中心
Ma'am, you can try client services on the sixth floor.
你知道吗 算了 我不退了
You know what? Never mind. I'll just keep 'em.
上帝啊
Jesus.
至少能给我一个袋子吧
Can I at least get a bag?
当然了
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 退2814号♥房♥ 盖瑞·兰德尔
Hi. I'm checking out of room 2814. Gary Randall.
-请问您住得开心吗 -很好
- Did you have a pleasant stay? - Terrific.
我叫莫妮卡
My name is Monica.
还有什么需要我为您效劳的吗
Is there anything else I can do for you?
是否需要安排接送
Or arrange transportation?
我们都安排好了
I think we're all set.
你好 我是兰德尔太太
Hi, this is Mrs. Randall.
我们刚退了2814号♥房♥
We just checked out of room 2814.
我想找莫妮卡
May I speak with Monica, please?
-是我 -你好 莫妮卡
- This is she. - Hi, Monica.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我们刚发现我们的飞机取消了
Uh, we just found out our flight was canceled.
-不 -我知道 我知道
- Oh, no! - I know, I know.
我们不想住在
And instead of staying
机场边的破旅店里
in some horrible airport hotel,
所以我们想能不能
we were hoping that maybe
要回我们原来的房♥间
we could get our original room back?
当然了 你们可以继续订那间房♥
Yeah, we can give you that same room back.
那真是太好了 太感谢你了
That would be amazing! Thank you so much!
我们准备先去吃点东西
Um, we're just gonna go grab a bite.
能找人先去打扫吗
Would it be possible to get the maid in there now?
当然了
Yes, absolutely.
太好了 真的很感谢
Perfect. We really appreciate it.
没问题
It's not a problem.
太感谢了 待会见
Thank you so much. We'll see you soon.
你好
Hi.
很抱歉 你能等会儿再来打扫吗
I'm so sorry. Can you finish up later?
我得好好休息一下
I just have to get off my feet.
-当然了 -太感谢你了
- Of course. - Thank you so much.
-祝您愉快 -你也是
- Have a great day. - You, too!
再见
Bye-bye.
结果他没搬进来
And he did not move in!
他想要回他的钱
And he wants his money back.
他还真的拿回了他的钱
And he gets his money back.
如果你说没拿 那就能说明你没有拿钱吗
If you said no, does that mean you didn't take the money?
你手上是几号♥箱
What crate are you on?
15.
听着
Listen.
你觉得我喜欢你吗 我相信你吗
You think I like you? You think I believe you?
你觉得我相信你说的话吗
You think I trust anything that you're saying?
答案是绝对不可能
The answer is absolutely not.
伙计们 9点30分了
Guys, it's 9:30.
太多了 太多了
It's too much. It's too much.
应该是离瓶盖三指
It's three fingers from the top.
不是一指 三指
Not one, it's three.
这是重播 爱普莉尔
It's a rerun, April.
她睡了自己的表哥 撞了车
She slept with her cousin, crashed the car.
宝宝不是他的
The baby's not his.
尝起来什么味
What's that taste like?
伏特加
Vodka.
伏特加 没错 但我不想要伏特加
Vodka. Exactly. But I don't want vodka.
我想要伏特加加水
I want vodka and water.
-你知道为什么吗 -你说
- And do you wanna know why? - Uh, sure.
因为你喝醉了时 这尝起来就像伏特加
'Cause when you're drunk, it tastes like vodka.
-对 -对
- Right. - Right.
我不在乎
I don't care!
我也想你
Oh, missed you, too.
你最好在里面
You better be in there.
我知道你在 鲁本
I know you're there, Reuben.
你可以出来了
You can come on out.
我只是在哀悼
I was just paying my respects.
在角落里吗
From around the corner?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
他们觉得找我来和你说最好
They thought I'd be the best one to talk to you.
我要走了
Hmm. Gotta go.
他不想你这么做 黛布拉
He didn't want you to do this, Deborah.
做什么
Do what?
就是他不愿意告诉我们的你在做的事
Whatever it is he wouldn't tell us you're gonna do.
听着 黛布
电影精选列表