Look, Deb.
有时候 你只要知道能够成功
Sometimes, just knowing the job will work
就已经够满足了
is satisfaction enough.
你不用非得动手
You don't actually gotta do it.
他还说了什么
What else did he say?
-他说真是太天才了 -好吧
- He said it was brilliant. - Oh, okay.
还有你很可能会回监狱
And that you would probably end up back in prison.
我不会回监狱的
I'm not gonna end up back in prison.
好吗
Okay?
我要走了
I gotta go.
小心点
Be careful.
你看上去很帅
You're looking sharp.
冷静点
Take it easy.
刚蹲过监狱呢
Been in the slammer.
我还以为你换号♥码了
Oh, I just thought you changed your number.
搞到信贷额度了吗
Did you get the credit line?
-还没有 -为什么
- Not yet. - Why not?
因为我不知道是用来干什么的
Because I don't know what it's for.
天啊
Oh, my God!
别这样
Don't do that.
哪样
Do what?
那就是我"我蹲了五年监狱
That would be my "I've just been in jail for five years,
结果我搭档让我失望了"的表情
"And my partner lets me down" Face.
我还不是你的搭档
Hey, I'm not your partner. Yet.
这儿真不错
This is nice.
钢丝围栏 带刺铁丝动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
Chain-link, barb wire.
给你带了点东西
Brought you something.
我可以换点你偷来的东西吗
Can I exchange something you stole?
如果你对偷东西有意见
Well, if you're gonna have a problem with stealing,
你可能不会喜欢我们接下来要说的事
you're not gonna like the rest of this conversation.
-怎么 我们得去商店偷东西吗 -也许
- What, we're gonna shoplift? - Maybe.
不 你总是这样
No. See, this is what you do.
你让我来猜 然后我就会感兴趣
You make me guess and then, I'm interested.
-好吧 -你认为因为
- Okay. - And then you think because
我感兴趣 我就会想干
I'm interested, that I wanna do it.
你不想干♥你♥感兴趣的事吗
Don't you wanna do things you're interested in?
我对脑部手术有兴趣
I'm interested in brain surgery.
我们都知道那是不可能的
Well, we know that's not gonna happen.
随便了 你不想告诉我...
Whatever. You don't wanna tell me...
珠宝
It's jewels.
炫目 完美 又大又闪的
Spectacular, great, big, blingy,
丽斯·泰勒珠宝
big old Liz Taylor jewels,
锁在一个在地下50英尺的保险箱中
that are locked in a vault 50 feet underground.
我们怎么把它们从保险箱中拿出来
How do we get them out of the vault?
他们会乖乖送上门
They're gonna bring 'em to us.
该死
Oh, bugger!
这地方不错
Nice place.
开暖气试试
Try heating it.
你的房♥间在楼上
There's a room for you upstairs.
你的东西也在楼上
Your stuff's upstairs, too.
我借了点东西
You know, I borrowed some shit.
我还以为你永远都用不上了呢
Figured you weren't using it.
这是你的画廊吗
So, is this your gallery?
整装待发
对 其中之一
Yeah, one of them.
其他的在哪里
Where are the others?
伦敦的那家正准备开业
Well, I'm opening one in London.
准备在东京再开一家
Got plans for another one in Tokyo.
我们也在考虑洛杉矶
We're talking about LA,
但我不确定能不能成
but I'm not sure that makes sense.
那里有点缺乏创意
It's all a bit derivative out there, you know?
所以其实现在只有这一家
So this is the only one that exists?
实体上是这样
Well... Physically.
抱歉失陪一下
Excuse me one second.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我本来想给你打电♥话♥的
I was meaning to call you.
天啊 看到你真好 你看上去...
Jesus, it's great to see you. You look...
进过监狱吗
Recently incarcerated?
很美 你看上去很美
Wonderful. You look wonderful.
你知道什么是刺刀吗
Do you know what a shiv is?
行了 住手 住手
Okay, stop. Just stop.
多么帅气的脸
Oh, such a nice face.
内心深处
You know, inside,
你就是一个小姑娘
you're what we call a pretty girl.
-我要报♥警♥了 -好的
- I'll call the police. - Okay.
你知道我们怎么对待告密者吗
Do you know what we do with snitches?
-他看到你了 -对
- He saw you? - Oh, yeah.
你为什么要做这种事
Why would you do something like that?
做个了结
Closure?
胡扯
Bullshit!
上帝啊
Jesus!
那你...
So did you...
没有
No.
只要了一个小纽扣
Just a little button.
一开始我考虑的是银行 因为...
So at first, I thought banks. 'Cause you know...
钱都存在那里嘛
That's where they have money?
没错 但是那有点无聊
Exactly. But that's kind of boring.
于是我想抢十家银行
So then I thought ten banks.
然后我意识到那可能
Then I realized that would be maybe
只有不理智的人才会...
coming from an angry place so...
还好你意识到了
Good you realized that.
是的 然后我就没法安静思考了
Yes. Then I couldn't even hear myself think.
一个号♥子里住五个女人呢
You know, five women in one cell.
于是我就想办法进了禁闭室
So I got myself thrown in solitary
在那个安静的环境下
for a little peace and quiet,
终于想出了一个主意
and that's where I finally came up with it.
-这毕竟还是个博物馆 -所以呢
- It's still a museum. - So?
欧洲皇权的历史进程
所以这不像去抢个酒水商店
So, it's not like robbing a liquor store.
抱歉 我不会说乌克兰语
I'm sorry, I don't speak Ukrainian.
我说 "我们不抢博物馆"
I said, "We're not robbing a museum."
我们要抢
We're robbing someone...
博物馆里的人
In a museum.
嗯 你提过了
Yeah, you mentioned.
听着
Look.
-就算有成功的可能... -就是有可能
- Even if this was possible... - It is possible.
就算有可能 我们还需要
Even if it was, we'd need, like,
20多个人和五十万资金
20 people and half a million dollars.
七
Seven.
七百万吗
Seven million?
七个人和两万
Seven people and 20 grand.
你为什么非要这么做
Why do you need to do this?
因为这是我擅长的
Because it's what I'm good at.
好吧
Uh, yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
我预想了一千多次
I have run this thing a thousand times.
每次发展到被抓 我就会做改进
Every time I got caught, I fixed it.
三年了 我再也没被抓过
And in three years, I wasn't getting caught anymore.
在我得到假释时 一切在我脑中已经宛如时钟般精确
By the time I was paroled, it was running like clockwork.
完美
Perfectly.
每一步 你都跟我在一起
And you were there with me, every step of the way.
亲爱的 你是在向我求婚吗
Oh, honey, is this a proposal?
宝贝 我还没拿到钻石呢
Baby, I don't have a diamond yet.
拜托 你真的想下半辈子
Come on. Do you really wanna spend the rest
都靠给伏特加掺水度日吗
of your life watering down well vodka?
那可真是暴殄天物
Because it's really kind of a waste.
来一口
Come on. Take a bite.
就一口
Just take a bite.
-你真的很烦人 -张嘴
- You're really irritating. - Open.
味道不错
That's good.
很不错
电影精选列表