There's only one Leo.
天啊 泰勒·斯威夫特
Oh, my God! Taylor Swift!
你这口气也太像白人妹了
You're so white!
我们不能只去参加晚会吗 非得偷东西吗
Can't we just go to this? Do we have to steal stuff?
是的
Yes!
-她坐在哪里 -四号♥桌 十点钟方向
- Where is she? - Table four, 10:00.
正对着洗手间
Straightest shot to the bathroom
位置很好
without putting her in Siberia.
她旁边有个空位
There's a blank spot next to her.
是给她的男伴的
It's for her date.
男伴是谁
Who's her date?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你好 -你好 抱歉打扰一下
- Hi. - Hi. I'm sorry to interrupt,
我这边整理好了主席晚宴的
but I've got the final guest list
最终宾客名单
for the Chairman's Dinner.
很好
Oh, great.
你确认他们的到达时间了吗
You have all their arrival times?
所有人的到达时间
All their arrival times,
包括底下的一些附加人员
including a few additional names at the bottom.
克劳德·贝克
Claude Becker?
他的公♥关♥人员很感兴趣
His publicist was into it.
我都不用开口
I barely had to ask.
你好
Hello.
他们让我坐你旁边
They put me next to you.
那我很幸运
Oh, lucky me.
你好
Hello.
克劳德·贝克
Claude Becker.
达芙妮·克卢格
Daphne Kluger.
自大狂已就位
The ego has landed.
你以前怎么会爱上这种蠢货
How did you ever fall for this schmuck?
说真的
Seriously?
我和卢以前过得很苦
Lou and I were going through a rough patch,
而我真的想自己闯一番天地
and I really wanted a big score of my own.
他拉拢了你
So he roped you in?
也不是
Mmm. Not really.
怎么 他跟你说了实话
What, told you the truth?
只有这样才能骗到一个骗子 不是吗
Only way to con a con, right?
新泽西州 帕塞伊克
西部宾果游戏厅
B1
B1.
我和卢当时在装配宾果游戏
Lou and I were rigging Bingo
还在轮盘赌局里骗点小钱
and running cheap cons at Roulette.
运气好的话一晚上能赚一千
Lucky if we made $1,000 a night.
-宾果 -有人胜出
- Bingo! - Bingo call.
我的一个朋友给我介绍了这位艺术商
So a friend of mine set me up with this art dealer
我们琢磨出了一个简单的骗局
and we worked out a simple little hustle.
-我找克劳德·贝克 -那边
- Claude Becker? - Right through there.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我是黛比
Hi. I'm Debbie.
克劳德·贝克
Claude Becker.
当有人对某件作品感兴趣的时候
When somebody got interested in a piece,
我就扮作另一个买♥♥家抬高价格
I'd pose as another buyer and drive up the price.
赚到的数目很不错 他的厨艺也很好
Money was good and he was great in the kitchen.
天哪 真美味
Oh, my God, it's so good.
有一天
One day
他让我扮作卖♥♥家 而不是买♥♥家
he asked me to pose as the seller, not the buyer.
你怎么做
What did you do?
这个嘛
Well...
一个签名 价值50万
One signature, half a million dollars.
他说那很简单
He said it was simple.
我把证明文件给他们 他们就给我一张支票
I'd hand them the documents, and they'd slide me a check.
最多几分钟就能搞定
The whole thing would take a couple minutes, tops.
抱歉我们来晚了
Sorry we're late.
-不晚 -没关系
- Not at all. - It's okay.
-幸会 -幸会
- Very nice to meet you. - It's a pleasure.
-作品很美 -我们很喜欢
- It's a beautiful piece. - Oh, we just love it!
他说对了 的确很快
He was right. It all happened very quickly.
你有权请律师
You have a right to an attorney.
如果你请不起律师...
If you cannot afford an attorney...
那不是我的画 画是她拿来的
It wasn't my painting. She brought the picture to me.
证明文件和签名都是她搞的
She had documentation, signatures.
你们是恋爱关系吗
And you two were dating?
什么
What?
我什么也不会说的
Not saying a word.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为他的嘴可不像你这么紧
'Cause he's not being quite as tight-lipped as you are.
这些是你的签字吗
Are these your signatures?
好 我会作证的
Yeah, I will testify.
我也被骗了 好吗
I was defrauded too, right?
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你最好告诉我事情不是我想的那样
You better tell me this is not what I think this is.
什么
What?
克劳德·贝克
Claude Becker.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
我不是庄荷 好吗
I'm not a croupier, okay?
也不是口袋里响叮当的游客
Or a tourist with a bucket of quarters.
别想骗我
Don't con me.
你不能设局中局
You do not run a job in a job!
没关系的
It's not going to matter.
我们会被抓的
We are going to get caught.
别说了 不会的
Stop it. We're not.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do this?
就不能好好干桩活吗
Why can't you just do a job?
为什么非得加点别的
Why does there always have to be an asterisk?
你设计他 我不干了
You frame him, I walk.
别这样
Stop.
和上一回一模一样
This is just like last time.
卢 卢
Lou. Lou!
卢
Lou.
他害我进了监狱
He sent me to jail!
你无法想象我的感受
You have no idea what that's like.
好吧 他会故技重施的
Yeah, well, he's gonna do it again.
不 他不会的
No, he's not.
不会的
He's not.
很好 切换摄像头
Good. Switching cameras.
我现在走向洗手间
Walking towards the bathroom.
好 进去盲区
Okay, in the blind spot.
我继续往前走
I'm gonna keep walking.
没有
Nothin'.
没有
Nothin'.
好了 你出现在监控里了
Okay, you're right there.
30.5厘米 干得漂亮
12 feet. Nice job!
谢了 九球
Thank you, Nine Ball.
很简单 小事一桩
That easy. Don't mention it.
对你来说有难的吗
What's hard?
抱歉 我知道这个
Sorry, listen, I know this really
跟我没什么关系...
isn't any of my business...
不 你说
No, go ahead.
只是有点小问题
It's just a little red flag here.
这个酒席承办公♥司♥没有配营养专家
But this caterer doesn't have a nutritional specialist.
-好的 -我们手头
- Okay. - And we're running
有20%的餐点必须特别配餐
at 20% special meals.
素食 无麸质 低钠 去乳糖
Vegan, gluten-free, low sodium, lactose.
我以前有个客户因此被告了
I had a client get sued.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
我觉得我们得做好一切准备
I don't think we should wing any of this stuff.
我觉得我们缺个人
I think we are short a staff person.
得找个营养学家
We need a nutritionist.
-我倒是认识一个人 -是吗
- I do know someone. - You do?
对 她很厉害
Yeah, and she's great.
她刚从澳大利亚搬来
电影精选列表