All right, ladies. Half an hour.
倒计时开始
Countdown starting now.
好了 首先 不需要紧张
Okay. First. No need to be nervous.
监狱里的饭菜比大多数人
The food is better on the inside
想象中好得多
than most people think
就连关禁闭都算得上平静
and even solitary can be kind of peaceful.
我只想说 谢谢你
I just wanna say, thank you.
过去三周对我来说很奇妙
The last three weeks have been amazing for me,
为了这个时刻我们努力了很久
and we've all worked very hard for this moment.
所以无论今晚发生了什么
So whatever happens tonight,
我想要你记住一件事
I want you to remember one thing,
你不是为我而做这件事
you are not doing this for me.
也不是为你自己
You are not doing this for you.
某个地方有一个八岁的小女孩
Somewhere out there is an eight-year-old girl
正躺在床上 梦想着成为一个罪犯
lying in bed, dreaming of being a criminal.
这是为她而做的
Let's do this for her.
请不要与宾客随意交谈
Do not engage in informal conversation with the guests, please.
不要随身携带手♥机♥
Do not have your cell phone on you.
活动开始前 请确保手♥机♥
Please make sure your cell phone is turned in
已经交至安全主管
to security prior to the start of the event.
非常重要的一点
Very important.
不要无精打采 不要双手抱胸
Do not slouch, cross your arms,
或者把手插到口袋里
put your hands in your pockets.
我明白今晚很长
I know it's gonna be a long night.
我知道你们会感到累
I know you're gonna get tired.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hello. - Hello. How are you?
爱德华 很高兴看到你 这位是克劳德·贝克
Edward, so good to see you. Claude Becker.
-幸会 -还有这位 罗斯·威尔
- Pleasure. - And, of course, Rose Weil.
-你们认识吗 -认识
- You two know each other? - Yes.
天哪 这是杜桑吗
My dear, is that the Toussaint?
你看起来身价百万
I'd say you look like a million bucks,
但这项链可是价值一亿啊
but it's more like 100 million.
谢谢 不过是价值1.5亿
Thank you, it's a 150 million actually.
今晚造型的灵感来源是什么
What inspired you for tonight's look?
她
Her.
难以置信 今晚的亮点在哪里
Unreal. So what makes this such a fun night?
你永远不知道你会见到谁
I mean, you never know who you're gonna see.
整个世界的明星都聚集在这里
It's stars from all over the planet.
你会见到演员 来自时尚产业的人
Meeting actors, people in the fashion industry.
接下来这一位 塞雷娜·威廉姆斯[动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥球名将]
So coming up next, we have Serena Williams.
-你好吗 -我很好 你呢
- How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
我很好 谢谢你
I'm good, thank you.
你征服了动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥球场 你还是一位好母亲...
So you've conquered the court, you've conquered motherhood...
-我在努力 -你功成名就
- I'm trying. - I mean, you are succeeding.
抱歉 我们得确认下名单 请问您的姓名
Sorry, we're a little backed up today. Your name?
海达·施耐德
Uh, Hilda Schneider.
找到了 祝您今晚愉快
Oh, here it is. Have a good night.
-抱歉 -抱歉 哇 我喜欢你的裙子
谢谢
-是老款了 别告诉别人 -保证不说
看这边 海蒂[名模] 海蒂
Here, Heidi! Heidi!
好的 准备好了吗
Yes. Ready for tonight?
-你好 -很高兴见到你 太好了
- Hi, how are you? - Nice to see you! Fantastic.
准备坐下
Ready to sit.
-辣酱吗 -辣酱
- Hot sauce? - Hot sauce.
-你自己没问题吧 -没问题 回见
- You good? - Yeah. I'll see you soon?
不做了 我们打烊了
Hey, no, we're closed.
已经打烊了
We're closed.
别啊 我都看见了
Come on, dude. It's right there.
找到她了
Yeah, I got her.
我看见她了
Yeah, I see her.
可以行动
We're a go.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
-你好 -你好吗
- Hi. - How are you?
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 你看上去美极了
It's so good to see you. You look amazing.
-你也是 干杯 -干杯
- You too. Cheers. - Oh, yeah, cheers.
不不 是真的
No, no, these are real.
非常感谢 你人真好
Thank you very much. So kind of you.
好了 倒计时
Okay, counting down.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
第八桌要
Need a gluten-free
无麸质餐点和烤鱼
and a broiled fish for Table Eight.
第四桌的素食在哪里
Where's the vegan for Table Four?
在这
Over here.
快送上去
Go, go, go.
天啊终于来了
Oh, God!
我饿死了
I'm so hungry.
我三天都没吃东西了
Mmm. I haven't eaten anything in three days.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我太失礼了吗
Am I being rude?
她吃了很多
She's in deep.
差不多半碗
Maybe half a bowl.
这时候你必须行屈膝礼
So, you're supposed to curtsy.
他们那儿还有个人会教你怎么行屈膝礼
They actually have a guy there to teach you how to curtsy.
对 真的有
Yes, that's true.
总之 我进去了 我弯了弯膝盖
Anyway, I go in, I'm doing this little knee bend.
然后女王怒视着我
And the Queen glares at me
对我说"这可不是屈膝礼"
and says, "That's not a curtsy."
真的吗
Really?
结果 我因为屈膝礼
So now, I am in a curtsy standoff
跟英国女王僵持不下
with the Queen of England.
还有...
And...
你没事吧
Are you okay?
嗯 我没事 没事 只是...
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. I just...
你要去洗手间吗
Do you need to go to the bathroom?
-不用 我没事 -你确定吗
- No! I'm fine. - Are you sure?
我因为屈膝礼跟女王...
I'm at this curtsy standoff with Queen...
-而她... -你没事吧
- And she's... - Are you okay?
没事 等一下
I'm fine. Just give me one second,
等等 我得...
hold on. I just need to get this...
你还好吧
You all right?
好戏开始
Game on!
请让一下 我们必须...
Excuse me, we need to...
很好
That's good.
你正在盲区边缘
Okay, you're right on the edge of the blind spot.
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
还好吗 小可怜
You good? Oh, you poor thing.
没事的 你会没事的 呼吸 呼吸
It's okay. You'll be okay. Breathe, breathe...
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe... Breathe...
呼吸
Breathe.
好了 十秒
Okay, ten seconds.
开始
Here we go.
你 过来
Hey, come here.
这些盘子不能留在这儿
This can't be here. You need to
你得马上送去厨房♥
get this into the kitchen right away.
-好的 -好了 快去
- No problem. - Okay, go. Go, go.
看你的了 黛比
Coming at you, Deb.
好 看见他了
Okay, here he comes.
好了 带货的出来了
Okay, my mule is out.
各位女士未暴露
All my ladies still in the dark.
兄弟 兄弟
Dude. Dude.
-你有那个吗 -什么
- You have it? - Have what?
我抽了
Oh, I smoked it.
你抽了 什么意思
What do you mean, "Smoked it"?
乔什问我
You know, Josh asked,
"你有没有..."
and he was like, "Hey, do you have..."
他人呢 出什么事了
Guys, where is he? What's wrong?
怎么回事
What's happening?
他在走廊停下了 在跟人聊天
Stalled in the hallway. Chitchattin'.
塔米 你得让他快走
Tammy, you got to get him moving now.
我把汤放下 然后...
I'm putting the soup down, I'm like...
电影精选列表