迈阿密的《仲夏夜之梦》怎么样
Midsummer Night's Dream in Miami?
那是莎士比亚的剧
It's Shakespeare.
她在威廉斯敦演过一些夏令剧目
She did summer stock at Williamstown,
还演过一堆非百老汇的剧
plus a bunch of off-Broadway.
这个怎么样 她看起来不错
What about this one? She looks good.
我看看 地方剧院
Let's see. Regional theater,
但她在茱莉亚音乐学院接受过培训
but she trained at Juilliard.
非常杰出的藏品
It's really a magnificent piece.
这是你母亲的吗
This was your mother's?
她过世后留给我的
Left to me after her passing.
一个瑞典王子用这个
A Swedish prince gave it to her
换了她的初夜
in exchange for her deflowering.
有价值吗
Are they worth something?
价值连城
Yes, they're worth quite a lot.
"拿着" 我妈妈说 "走吧"
"Take these," My mother said. "Now, go."
那晚在月光下
It was moonlight,
他说
and then he said,
"我要把星星全摘来给你"
"I'd give you every star in that sky."
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你一定很不好受
It must be difficult for you.
-克劳德·贝克 -是我
- Claude Becker? - Yeah.
-我是约翰·弗雷泽 -你好
- John Frazier. - Hi.
我是SPD保险公♥司♥的 你好
SPD Insurance. How are you?
克劳德
So, Claude...
跟让·克劳德·范达姆[比利时动作巨星]的名字一样
Like Jean-Claude Van Damme.
对吧
Isn't it?
有何贵干
What do you want?
这是你和克卢格小姐
Here are some photographs of you
一起的照片
with Miss Kluger.
如你所见 很多照片里
Now, as you can see, there are many photographs
你的手放在她的后颈上
where your hand is on the back of her neck.
我不太记得我手放在哪里了
I don't really remember where my hands were.
像你的作风
Ah. To be you.
对吧
Right?
问题在于
Problem is,
项链被盗了
the necklace has been stolen
一条赝品取代了它的位置
and a fake has been put in its place.
眼下 最有机会
Right now, you're the person
下手的人是你
with the greatest opportunity...
我为什么要偷项链
Why would I wanna steal a necklace?
我也一直在这么问自己
That's what I keep asking myself.
这个男人
Why would this guy,
他已经什么都有了
who's got everything,
还有两个雕塑...
two of these...
为什么他会想要偷一条项链
Why would that guy wanna steal a necklace?
那你的答案是什么
What was your answer?
也许他还有东西没有
Maybe he doesn't have everything.
我觉得可以到此为止了
I think we're done here.
-只是一个猜想 -真的
- Just a theory. - Really.
-瞎猜的 -到此为止吧
- A shot in the dark. - We're done.
我很可能猜错了
I'm probably wrong.
这是件出色的藏品 你可以拿下
It's a beautiful piece, and I want you to have it.
价格不能再低了 能等一下吗
I can't go any lower. Just hold on one second.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hi.
你在干什么
What're you doing right now?
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
你好 黛比
Hello, Debbie.
你气色不错 我们多久没见了
You look well, how long's it been?
好几年了 表现良好减刑了
A few years. Minus good behavior.
-这样啊 -对
- Right. - Yeah.
谢谢你联♥系♥我 我正要打给你
Thank you for calling. I was gonna call you.
-不是我♥干♥的 -当然不是
- Yeah, I didn't do it. - Of course not.
珠宝被盗时
You were just on camera 20 feet away
你就在摄像头旁边
while the jewels were being nicked.
纯属巧合
It's a coincidence.
不 那是有力的不在场证明
No. That's a solid alibi.
怎么回事 是你们家骨子里的基因吗
What is it? Is it genetic?
你们全家都这样吗
Are the whole family like this?
除了我的艾达阿姨
Except for my aunt Ida.
-她是图书馆员吗 -家庭主妇
- Librarian? - Mmm. Homemaker.
好了 我就不为难你了
Right, I'm gonna make this easy for you.
我不想抓你
I don't want you.
我只想拿回项链
I just want the necklace.
不管怎么拿回来的 我就说我在出租车上捡的
I don't care. I'll say I found it in a cab.
要是只拿回一部分呢
How about some of it?
-多少 -假设说10%呢
- How much? - Hypothetically, 10%.
那假设的其余部分呢
And where's the hypothetical rest?
我不知道 真的
Oh, I don't know. Literally.
天啊 太费劲了
Oh, God. This is exhausting!
他们要我过来的时候我就...
I mean, when they said come over, I was like... Ugh.
有时差 生物钟调不过来
You know, with the jet lag, the time difference,
这周末阿森纳要踢足总杯决赛
Arsenal in the Cup Final this weekend.
结果我在这里 真的有意思
But now I'm here. It's bloody interesting.
你看
Yeah?
这么说你不止想捞钱 还想复仇
So it's not just profit, it's revenge.
一石二鸟
It's a twofer.
他陷害你 你陷害他 扯平了
He frames you, you frame him, scores are settled.
我只是给你传信的
I'm just the courier.
世界和平 完美
All is right with the world, it's brilliant.
我只是想帮一把老朋友
Just trying to help out an old friend.
你知道吗 总有一天你得放手
You know, one day, you are gonna have to let this go?
总有一天我会的
And one day, I will.
这么说吧 我们抛开争论
Let's just say, for argument's sake,
如果我的确知道部分项链的下落
that I do know where there's a part of that necklace.
你能弄到搜查令吗
Can you get a search warrant?
我需要合理依据
I'd need probable cause.
我们也许正在着手了
Well, we may or may not be working on that right now.
你想玩个游戏吗
Do you wanna play a game?
什么游戏
What kind of game?
打牌游戏
A card game.
来吧 来吧
Yes, yes!
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
等一下
Wait.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我马上回来
I'll be right there.
你不知道钻石为何会出现在你家里
You have no idea how this came to be in your possession?
对
No.
但项链被掉包的当晚
But you were Ms. Kluger's date
你是克卢格小姐的男伴
the night these necklaces were switched.
是的
Yes, I was.
你不觉得那太过于巧合了吗
Does that strike you as a rather large coincidence?
包括一粒33.18克拉 内部完美无瑕的D级钻石...
Including a 33.18, D color, internally flawless diamond...
你听过一个叫做
Are you familiar with a company called
贝克控股的公♥司♥吗
Becker Holdings, LLC?
当然
Of course.
最近有四位
Well, it seems four sweet old ladies,
查无此人的女士
who apparently don't exist,
向贝克控股公♥司♥
have recently transferred some very large sums of money
转账了大笔资金
into Becker Holdings, LLC.
你知道是怎么回事吗 贝克先生
Do you know how that might have happened, Mr. Becker?
我要见我的律师
I think I need to talk to my lawyer.
我想也是
I think you do.
-敬我们的好朋友卡尔 -是克劳德
- To our dear friend Carl... - Claude.
克劳德·贝克 祝他在监狱里安息
Claude Becker. May he rest in peace in prison.
干杯
Cheers.
爱你 爱你 爱你
Love you, love you, love you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我有个问题
I have a question.
电影精选列表