好吧, 蒙克, 这样如何?
We call the new chief of detectives, Captain Rudner.
我们打电♥话♥给新来的刑侦队长 鲁德纳队长
She's good... almost as good as I was.
她很棒...几乎和我一样棒
We run this whole thing by her and see what she says, OK?
我们把整件事告诉她, 看她怎么说, 好吗?
Monk?
蒙克?
What do you think hemlock tastes like?
你觉得铁杉是什么味道?
Now, I have a policy.
现在, 我有一项原则
When Leland Stottlemeyer asks for help,
当利兰-斯托特迈尔请求帮助时
I drop whatever the hell I'm doing, and I make it happen.
我就会放下手头的工作,去帮他实现愿望
I appreciate that.
我很感激
Good, now prove it.
很好, 现在证明给我看
Next time we're at Dino's, try reaching for a damn check.
下次我们去迪诺餐厅的时候, 掏一张该死的支票来付账
Share some of that private sector booty.
分享一点私人行业的油水吧
Will do. Yes, ma'am.
好的 好的 夫人
And when Leland says he's bringing
一听到利兰说他要带上
his friend, Adrian Monk, we roll out the red carpet.
他的朋友阿德里安·蒙克 我们赶紧铺上了红地毯
I have your visitor pass.
这是你的访客通行证
Oh, visitor.
哦, 访客
This one is yours.
这个是你的
It's a permanent pass.
是张永久通行证
That's because we want you back here,
那是因为我们希望你回到这里
Adrian, consulting for us.
阿德里安, 为我们提供咨♥询♥
It's where you belong.
这是你的归属
It's not just me.
不只是我
These folks want you back too.
这些人也希望你回来
This is my freezer.
这是我的冰箱
22 open homicides, 22 victims who need your help.
22起凶杀案, 22名受害者需要你们的帮助
I wish I could.
我希望我可以
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
I have plans.
我有别的计划
Again with the plans?
又是计划?
He never goes anywhere.
他哪儿也不去
Well, keep the pass, just in case.
那就留着通行证吧, 以防万一
Captain? Whenever you're ready.
队长?准备好了
We've got the Vinton Creek Bridge the day of.
那天我们到了文顿溪大桥
We tracked down 14 witnesses.
我们找到了 14 名证人
Eight of them were recording, so we pretty much
其中八人在录像, 所以我们几乎
have the whole scene.
拿到了整个现场场景
Oh, there's Molly.
哦, 茉莉来了
As you can see, Griffin arrives at 2:12.
如您所见, 格里芬在 2:12 到达
He's already wearing the harness,
他已经戴上了安全带
and he's got the bungee cord with him,
他还带着蹦极绳
keeps it with him the whole time.
一直带在身上
No one else touches it.
其他人都不能碰它
That's our guy.
这就是我们要找的人
That's Kubrick.
这就是库布里克
I've been watching this all morning.
我一上午都在看这个
Kubrick and Griffin don't interact at all.
库布里克和格里芬完全没有互动
They don't talk.
他们没说过话
They're never within four feet of each other.
他们从来没靠近过
I'd still like to talk to him.
我还是想和他谈谈
Unfortunately, that door has been closed.
遗憾的是, 这扇门已经关闭
He lawyered up this morning.
他今天上午请了律师
What does that tell you?
这说明了什么?
Tells me he doesn't like talking to cops.
告诉我他不喜欢和警♥察♥说话
Which isn't surprising considering his pedigree.
考虑到他的案底, 这并不奇怪
Lucas Jay Kubrick, three convictions.
卢卡斯·杰伊·库布里克, 三次定罪
Aggravated assault twice, assault with a deadly,
两次严重伤人, 一次致命伤人
and he did a two-year jolt in Salinas.
他在萨利纳斯服完了两年的刑期
Which explains why Rick Eden hired him.
这也解释了为什么里克·伊登会雇佣他
He was looking for an employee with a criminal record.
他正在寻找一名有犯罪记录的员工
Hired him for what?
雇他做什么?
You saw the tape. He didn't do anything.
你看过录像带了 他什么都没做
People, it is a fact of life...
人们, 这就是生活的真♥相♥...
accidents happen.
意外会发生
It wasn't an accident.
这不是意外
I've been working on a little theory myself.
我自己也在研究一个小理论
Are those LEGOs?
那些是乐高积木吗?
Until yesterday, it was four Millennium Falcons.
直到昨天, 它还是四个千年隼
Now, it is the Vinton Creek Bridge.
现在, 它是文顿溪大桥
This is Griffin.
这是格里芬
Here's the bungee cord.
这是蹦极绳
Now, Griffin is jumping off the bridge.
现在, 格里芬要跳桥了
He was planning to stop right there, right?
他打算就此打住, 对吗?
But we know that Griffin measured the cord himself,
但我们知道, 格里芬亲自测量了绳索
so it wasn't the cord.
所以不是绳索的问题
So what's the only other possible explanation?
那么唯一可能的解释是什么呢?
Someone lowered the bridge.
有人放下了桥
Oh, no.
哦, 不
Yeah, all he had to do was replace these four
是的,他要做的就是用液压齿轮
pillars with hydraulic gears.
取代这四根支柱
Here's what happened.
事情是这样的
Griffin Briggs was about to jump.
格里芬-布里格斯正要跳下去
The killer, or killers, lower the bridge by 6 feet.
凶手或凶手们 把桥降低了 6 英尺
Then, Griffin jumps, and splat.
然后, 格里芬跳了下去, 溅起了水花
It's a perfect crime.
这是完美的犯罪
Where would they get the machinery?
他们从哪里获得机器?
Well, they have the technology.
他们有技术
Billionaires lower bridges all the time.
亿万富翁们总是在降低桥梁的高度
Billionaires lower bridges all the time?
亿万富翁总是在降低桥梁的高度?
Why?
为什么?
To go fishing.
去钓鱼
Billionaires love to fish.
亿万富翁喜欢钓鱼
They lower the bridge so they can see the fish better.
他们把桥降下来, 以便能更清楚地看到鱼
Makes you think.
让你思考
No, it doesn't. - No, it doesn't.
不, 没有 - 没有
Quite the opposite, actually.
其实恰恰相反
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听
Don't say it.
别说了
He's the guy.
就是他
How can you still like Rick Eden for this?
你怎么还能因此怀疑里克·伊登?
Monk...
蒙克...
Monk, I love you like a brother.
蒙克, 我爱你就像爱自己的兄弟
You know that.
你知道的
But you're not thinking straight.
但你没想清楚
Look, it happens.
听着, 这种事时有发生
We're not kids anymore.
我们不再年轻了
Things get foggy.
脑子变得糊涂
Yesterday, I couldn't remember the name
昨天, 我不记得
of my first girlfriend.
初恋女友的名字了
Maria Beecom.
玛丽亚·贝科姆
That's right. How did you know that?
没错 你怎么知道的?
Your mother mentioned it.
你妈妈提到过
My mother's been dead for 35 years.
我母亲已经去世 35 年了
37.
37年
He's not the guy. He can't be the guy.
他不是那个人 他不可能是那个人
Why not? - Because I love my job.
为什么不呢?- 因为我热爱我的工作
That's why not.
这就是为什么不能
I've worked my whole life for this.
我为之奋斗了一生
I... see this watch?
我...看到这块表了吗?
It's a $20,000 watch.
这是一块价值 2 万美元的手表
He gave it to me.
他给我的
I'm flying on private jets, and I'm farting through silk.
我坐的是私人飞机, 放屁都是隔着丝绸的
Wait, you're what? - I'm...
等等, 你是什么? -我
Never mind.
没关系
Look, I'm late for work. I gotta go.
我上班要迟到了 我得走了
He's not the guy.
不是他干的
OK, so this is it.
好了, 就这样吧
That's it? - Yep.
就这样?- 是的
Those are all the notes that he left.
这就是他留下的所有笔记
There's a smudge. - Where?
电影精选列表