是啊, 我也是
OK.
好的
Look at us.
看看我们
It's a whole new world, right?
这是一个全新的世界, 对吗?
Not to me.
对我来说不是
But you're working here?
你在这里工作?
Yeah, since February, I'm the chief of security.
是的, 从二月份开始, 我就是保安队长了
Look at this place.
看看这个地方
Is that a guesthouse?
那是宾馆吗?
Yeah, that's guesthouse number five.
对, 那是五号♥宾馆
TK and I live in guesthouse number two.
TK 和我住在二号♥宾馆
How is she?
她怎么样?
She's doing great, and I'll tell you
她很好, 我告诉你
why she's doing great.
为什么她很好
She's living in guesthouse number two.
她住在二号♥宾馆
I should have jumped ship 20 years ago.
我 20 年前就该跳槽了
I'm making twice the salary, plus my pension,
我的工资翻了一倍, 外加退休金
plus the perks are amazing.
此外, 福利也很不错
It's like I won the lottery. - That's awesome.
就像我中了彩票一样 - 太棒了
I just wish we were here for a different reason.
真希望我们来这里 是因为别的事情
Yeah, I heard about the kid.
我听说了
That was brutal.
太残忍♥了
The day before her wedding?
她婚礼的前一天?
How's she doing?
她怎么样了?
You know, not great. One day at a time.
你知道 不是很好 一天一天来吧
Yeah, Rick is heartbroken about it.
是啊, 瑞克为此伤心欲绝
Is he really?
真的吗?
Yes, he is.
是的, 他是
Don't believe everything you read about the guy.
不要相信你读到的关于他的一切
He's good people.
他是个好人
You'll see.
你会看到的
I am thrilled that you are able to join me
我很高兴您能来参加
for a celebration today.
今天的庆祝活动
I've just sealed the sweetest of deals.
我刚刚达成了一个非常不错的交易
Rick just bought "The Atlantic."
里克刚买♥♥下了 "大西洋"
Whoa!
哇哦
Not the ocean, Randy.
不是那个海洋 兰迪
It's a magazine.
是一本杂♥志♥
Mr. Monk, I assume you take it neat?
蒙克先生, 我猜你想来杯纯的吧?
I'll pass.
我还是免了吧
You know, I cannot tell you what
你知道, 我得告诉你
an honor it is to have the great Adrian Monk in my house.
能请到伟大的阿德里安-蒙克光临寒舍是我的荣幸
You know, when I first moved here in 2002,
你知道, 2002 年我刚搬来的时候
you were already a legend.
你已经是一个传奇
For a while there, it seemed that you were solving
有一段时间, 你似乎每周都在
a major case every week.
解决大案子
Thank you. I couldn't have done it alone.
谢谢你 不是我一个人的功劳
Well, maybe I could have,
也许我可以做到
but it would have taken a lot longer.
但是会需要更长的时间
Well, I'll leave you kids to it.
那我就不打扰你们了
I'm going for a swim.
我要去游泳
In the ocean, not the magazine.
是在海里, 不是在杂♥志♥上
I like her.
我喜欢她
As do I. - Hey, why don't we sit?
我也是 -嘿, 我们为什么不坐下呢?
Rick's a little pressed for time.
里克的时间有点紧
For the record, Rick is seeing you
郑重声明, 里克原意见你们
as a courtesy to me.
是出于对我的礼貌
He barely knew Griffin Briggs.
他几乎不认识格里芬·布里格斯
I only met him once at the launch site.
我只在发射场见过他一次
I spent about 20 minutes with him, maybe less.
我和他待了大约 20 分钟, 也许更短
His fiancée, Molly Evans, said that you threatened him.
他的未婚妻莫莉·埃文斯说你威胁他
No, I don't threaten people.
不, 我不威胁别人
She must have been distraught, which is hardly surprising.
她一定很伤心, 这也不足为奇
People deal with grief in different ways, don't they?
人们处理悲伤的方式各不相同, 不是吗?
Ah, the Napoleon pastries.
啊, 拿破仑糕点
I have these flown in from the Du Majeur in Paris.
我从巴黎的 Du Majeur 空运来的
Help yourself.
请自便
I'm on the...
我在...
I'm on the billion-dollar diet.
我在吃十亿美元的减肥餐
First, you make a billion dollars,
首先, 你要赚到十亿美元
and then it doesn't matter how you look.
然后你的样子就不重要了
Billion-dollar diet.
十亿美元的减肥餐
This is a picture of Lucas Kubrick.
这是卢卡斯·库布里克的照片
He was on the bridge the day Griffin Briggs died.
格里芬·布里格斯死的那天, 他就在桥上
Do you know him?
你认识他吗?
I don't. Should I know him?
不认识 我应该认识他吗?
He works for you.
他为你工作
Mr. Monk, my company employs 1.2 million people.
蒙克先生, 我的公♥司♥有120万员工
It's a larger workforce than the U.S. Postal Service.
员工人数比美国邮♥政♥局♥还多
I can hardly be expected to recognize every deliveryman
我不可能认出在工资单上的
on the payroll, sir.
每一个送货员, 先生
You know, I'm sorry, but I really think that you're
你知道, 我很抱歉, 但我真的觉得你们
wasting your time here.
是在这里浪费时间
In fact, worse than that,
事实上, 情况比这更糟
you're certainly wasting my time.
你们肯定是在浪费我的时间
Why would I be bothered about a story
我为什么要为一个只有 30 人阅读的
on a wonky little website that, what, 30 people read?
古怪小网站上的故事而烦恼呢?
Well, it wasn't just another story.
嗯, 这不仅仅是一个故事
When Mr. Truesmith drowned, you inherited
当特鲁伊史密斯先生溺水身亡时, 你继承了
his half of the company.
他的那一半股份
It's a pretty strong motive.
这是一个相当强烈的动机
According to Griffin, the charter boat crew
据格里芬称, 包船船员
was paid off with money from an offshore bank.
是用一家海外银行的钱支付的
Hearsay, stories, blind speculation.
道听途说 故事 盲目猜测
People write things about me every day.
每天都有人写关于我的东西
It's a national pastime.
这是一种全民消遣
I understand there was a story about me in the "Times"
我知道 "泰♥晤♥士♥报♥ "上有一篇关于我的报道
just this morning.
就在今天早上
Yes, I read it.
是的, 我读了
Oh, and do you think they did me justice?
哦, 你觉得他们对我公正吗?
Do you deserve justice?
你应该得到公正吗?
Excuse me, Monk.
对不起, 蒙克
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
We were told that this was not a formal interview,
明明跟我说, 这不是一次正式的面谈
that you were just going through the motions
你只是在走过场
to reassure Molly.
来安抚莫莉
That's what it was, at first.
一开始就是这样
I can't believe we're even having
真不敢相信我们还在
this conversation, Monk.
谈这个 蒙克
The man was bungee jumping.
那人正在蹦极
He voluntarily jumped off of a bridge.
他是自愿跳桥的
I know.
我知道
You just accused Rick Eden of orchestrating his murder.
你刚刚指控里克·伊登策划谋杀了他
Why?
为什么?
Because he couldn't recognize one of his delivery drivers?
就因为他认不出一个送货司机?
How did he know Lucas Kubrick was a delivery driver?
他怎么知道卢卡斯·库布里克是个送货司机?
I didn't tell him. - Well, it's a pretty safe bet.
我没告诉他 - 嗯, 这就是随便猜猜
Most of his employees are.
他的大多数员工都是送货员
Actually, it's less than 30%.
实际上, 不到 30%
OK, well, the man misspoke.
好吧, 他说错了
Slip of the tongue.
口误
Plus, there's the motive.
此外, 还有动机
Then, there's his choice of reading material.
还有他选择的阅读材料
It's Griffin.
是格里芬
All right, well, the guy was doing some research.
好吧, 这家伙是在做研究
He was curious. Doesn't mean anything.
他很好奇 这不代表什么
"The Death of Socrates."
"苏格拉底之死"
Is that the original?
这是原版吗?
I'm sure it is.
我相信是的
OK, Monk, how about this?
电影精选列表