♪Chase love away♪
♪Human kindness♪
♪Is overflowing♪
♪And I think it's going♪
♪To rain today ♪
♪Right before me♪
♪The signs implore me♪
♪Help needed♪
♪Show them the way♪
Is that it?
就这样了吗?
Not quite.
不完全是
I have one more stop.
我还有一个地方要去
♪And I think it's going♪
♪To rain today♪
If you have any questions...
如果您有任何问题...
That's our most popular model.
这是我们最受欢迎的型号♥
It's also available in a cream velvet interior...
它还有奶油色天鹅绒内饰可供选择...
For the man who had everything.
非常适合拥有一切的男士
May we ask, when is the funeral?
请问, 葬礼是什么时候?
Oh, he hasn't actually passed yet.
哦, 其实他还没死
Ah.
啊
But it's imminent. - Ah, imminent.
但是就快了 - 啊, 快了
Well, we're very sorry.
我们非常抱歉
May we ask, how old a gentleman is he?
请问, 他是多大年纪的绅士?
About my age.
和我差不多大
Oh, that's too young.
哦, 太年轻了
No, it's about right.
不, 差不多是时候了
But you loved him.
但你爱他
That's obvious.
这是显而易见的
No, not really.
不, 不是真的
If budget is a concern...
如果预算是个问题...
We also offer cremation.
我们还提供火葬服务
Oh, cremation?
哦, 火葬?
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
I'm not... he's not...
我不是...他不是...
we're not big fans of ashes.
我们不喜欢骨灰
This is pure titanium alloy,
这是纯钛合金
100% airtight.
100% 密封
Yes, he'd like that.
是的, 他喜欢这样
Could I pay in installments?
我可以分期付款吗?
That's not an option we can offer.
这不是我们能提供的选择
You see, this product is buried.
你看, 这个产品被埋起来了
It's under the ground, which makes it difficult,
它位于地下,因此即使
if not impossible, to repossess.
不是不可能,也很难收回
This is one of our favorite models.
这是我们最喜欢的型号♥之一
We have two of them.
我们有两个
Reserved for ourselves.
留给我们自己的
Identical caskets for identical twins.
同卵双胞胎的同卵棺材
Not quite identical.
不完全相同
Your head is smaller by a quarter of an inch.
你的头小了四分之一英寸
22 1/2.
22 1/2.
22 3/4.
22 3/4.
He's right.
他是对的
Nobody's ever mentioned this before.
以前没人提过这个
I'm sure they noticed.
他们肯定注意到了
They were just being polite.
他们只是出于礼貌
Well, this explains a lot.
好吧, 这说明了很多问题
I mean, whenever you borrow my sweaters,
我是说, 只要你借我的毛衣穿
they get all stretched out.
它们都被拉长了
I'll tell you what it explains.
我来告诉你它说明了什么
It explains why you've never beaten me at chess.
这就解释了为什么你下棋从没赢过我
Well, you're... you're a freak.
你...你是个怪胎
You're a pea-brain.
你是个豌豆脑袋
With the size of your head,
你的头有多大
I'm amazed you can stand upright.
我很惊讶你还能站直
Your birth was so easy because my head paved the way!
你的出生如此简单 是因为我的头开了路
Oh, I can't even believe that I even look in your eyes,
哦, 我甚至不敢相信 我只要看一下你的眼睛
and then I could see the whole thing in one frame!
然后就能把你那点小心思整个看穿了
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么?
This is truly a historic moment here
这真是一个历史性的时刻
at the Eden Space Center in Harding, California,
位于加利福尼亚州哈丁的伊甸园太空中心
where people have been gathering all morning.
人们整个上午都聚集在那里
In less than four minutes,
再过不到四分钟
Richard J. Eden will become
理查德 J. 伊登将成为
the first private citizen in history
历史上第一位绕地球轨道飞行的
to orbit the planet.
普通公民
Genesis, you're looking good.
创世纪, 你看起来气色不错
Stand by for final go-no go.
准备开始 "点火检查"
Roger that.
收到
Switching from AC to Main B.
从交流电切换到主电源 B
Genesis, we're activating the ground launch sequencer.
创世纪, 我们正在启动地面发射定序器
Verify your power supply.
验证您的电源
Pressure is holding.
压力保持不变
Transferring to internal power.
转入内部电源
Genesis, we are T-minus three minutes.
创世纪, 我们倒计时三分钟
Activating flight recorders.
启动飞行记录仪
Roger that.
收到
Activating primary burn-off.
激活一次烧除
As you can see, the countdown clock has stopped.
如你所见, 倒计时停止了
We're hearing reports of police activity
我们听到控制室内外
in and around the control room.
有警♥察♥活动的报告
Rick, honey?
瑞克, 亲爱的?
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
There are some police officers here.
这里有一些警♥察♥
They have a warrant for your arrest.
他们有你的逮捕令
Hey, uh...
嘿, 呃...
hey, let's just... can you find Leland Stottlemeyer?
嘿, 我们...你能找到利兰·斯托特迈尔吗?
He can take care of that.
他可以解决这个问题
Leland is the one with the warrant.
利兰就是那个拿着搜查令的人
Hey, Boss.
嘿, 老板
This a bad time?
现在不是时候?
I want to introduce you to Captain Lisa Rudner,
我向你们介绍凶杀组的
Homicide Division.
丽莎·鲁德纳上尉
Mr. Eden, we have a warrant for your arrest
伊登先生, 我们有你的逮捕令
for two counts' felony murder, special circumstances.
两项谋杀重罪, 特殊情况
Oh, and by the way, I'm quitting.
对了, 我不干了
And I'm keeping the watch.
我一直在监视
Monk.
蒙克
No, no, no, this isn't possible.
不, 这是不可能的
You're... - Dead?
你...- 死了?
Not quite yet.
还没有
You know, first things first.
要知道, 万事开头难
We're joined now by Natalie Teeger-Albright
娜塔莉·迪格·奥布莱特现在加入我们的谈话
and Sheriff Randy Disher from Summit, New Jersey.
以及来自新泽西州萨米特市的兰迪·迪舍警长
Now, you two were seen arriving
现在, 你们俩看到
on the launch tower with a mysterious man.
发射塔上的神秘男子
Can you identify him?
你能认出他吗?
Yes, his name is Adrian Monk.
是的 他叫阿德里安·蒙克
He's my former boss.
他是我以前的老板
And from here, it looks like he was
从这里看, 他似乎
washing the windows of the capsule with a squeegee?
用刮板清洗太空舱的窗户?
Yeah, he's probably not thinking straight.
是啊, 他可能脑子进水了
He's afraid of heights.
他恐高
It's his second biggest fear after germs.
这是他仅次于细菌的第二大恐惧
Actually, it goes germs, needles, birds, then heights.
实际上, 先是细菌 针头 鸟, 然后是高空
No, no, no, no, no, it's germs, heights,
不, 是细菌, 高空
snakes, needles, Neil Diamond,
蛇 针 尼尔·戴蒙德
birds, puppets...
小鸟 木偶
Wait, I think it's puppets... - Soccer riots, milk...
等等, 我觉得是木偶...- 足球骚乱, 牛奶...
Baby shoes. - -Is before birds.
婴儿鞋- 在鸟儿面前
Puppets is? Wait, so puppets, birds...
木偶是什么?等等, 那么木偶 鸟...
And mothballs. - Yeah, mothballs.
还有樟脑丸- 对, 樟脑丸
It looks like he's conversing with Rick Eden.
他好像在和里克·伊登对话
Do you know what they might be saying?
你知道他们可能会说什么吗?
Well, by now, he's probably doing the,
现在, 他可能已经说过了
"Here's what happened."
电影精选列表