怎么了?
Cord was 6 feet too long.
绳长超了 6 英尺
He must have measured wrong.
他一定是量错了
You've been coming here a lot.
你经常来这里
It's sacred ground, this park, the bridge.
这是圣地, 这座公园, 这座桥
It's where I proposed to you.
我就是在那里向你求婚的
You know I wasn't surprised at all.
你知道我一点也不惊讶
You showed up at my door wearing one knee pad.
你戴着一个护膝出现在我家门口
It's what they call a clue.
这就是所谓的线索
I'll be with you soon.
我马上就来陪你
I can't wait.
我等不及了
Don't say that.
别这么说
Darling, you're scaring me.
亲爱的, 你吓到我了
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got him.
是啊 我找到他了
He's in the park. You were right.
他在公园里 你猜对了
Monk, thank God.
蒙克, 感谢上帝
What happened?
怎么了?
Molly!
莫莉
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
一周以后
How long do these things take?
这些东西要多久?
Not long. It's a coroner's inquest.
不会太久 就是验尸官的问询
县法♥院♥大楼
It's just a formality.
只是走个过场而已
Oh, heh... excuse me.
哦, 嘿嘿...对不起
Sorry, this is mine.
对不起, 这是我的
What do you mean, it's yours?
什么叫它是你的?
He brought it from home.
他从家里带来的
Yeah, yeah.
是啊, 是啊
Can I use it?
我可以使用它吗?
I'm sorry, I don't make the rules.
对不起, 规则不是我定的
But you do make the rules.
但规则是你定的
Then no.
那就不行
What?
什么?
Hey, just ended.
嘿, 刚刚结束
Death by misadventure was unanimous.
大家一致同意死于意外
Well, maybe not unanimous.
好吧, 也许不是一致同意
That was no accident.
这绝非偶然
He was murdered.
他是被谋杀的
Well, it can't be a coincidence.
这不可能是巧合
The richest, most powerful man in the world
世界上最富有 最有权势的人
threatens Griffin, and then two days later, he's dead?
威胁了格里芬 两天后他就死了?
Molly, I know you want to blame somebody.
莫莉, 我知道你想责怪别人
It's perfectly natural. - No, no, no.
这很自然 - 不
OK, Griffin knew it.
好吧, 格里芬知道
He knew it that morning in the garage.
那天早上在车♥库♥里, 他就知道了
He said that Rick Eden was capable of anything,
他说, 里克·伊登无所不能
that rules don't apply.
规则不适用
You have to help me.
你必须帮我
Help you what?
帮你什么?
Help me prove it.
帮我证明
When Trudy died, you never stopped looking.
楚鲁蒂死后, 你从未停止寻找
Molly, Molly, your mother was killed by a car bomb.
莫莉 你妈妈是被汽车炸♥弹♥炸死的
It was obviously a criminal act.
这是明显的一个犯罪行为
Griffin voluntarily jumped off a bridge.
格里芬是自愿跳的桥
It's not possible. He was so careful.
这不可能 他太小心了
He was obsessive about it.
他对此非常痴迷
OK, look... zero evidence
好吧, 看...零犯规
of foul play.
证据
He did it.
是他干的
I don't know how he did it,
我不知道他是怎么做到的
but he did it.
但是是他干的
Mr. Monk, she needs to be sure.
蒙克先生 她需要确定一下
Why don't we look into it? I mean, it couldn't hurt.
我们为什么不调查一下呢?我是说, 这没什么坏处
I mean, yeah, I can stay an extra couple of days.
我的意思是, 是的, 我可以多呆几天
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's not a good time for me.
现在对我来说不是时候
I have plans.
我有计划
You have plans?
你有计划吗?
What kind of plans?
什么样的计划?
Personal plans.
个人计划
What kind of personal plans?
什么样的个人计划?
Personal personal plans.
很私人的个人计划
Look, I've already delayed it a week.
听着, 我已经推迟了一周
Whatever they are, they can wait a few days.
不管是什么, 都可以再等几天
I mean, it's not life or death, is it?
我是说, 又不是生死攸关的事, 对吧?
I didn't think so.
我不这么认为
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿, 嘿, 嘿
Yeah, yeah, nice try.
是啊, 想法不错
How high are we?
我们有多高?
Is that 40 feet?
是 40 英尺吗?
300 feet.
300 英尺
So 40 feet?
所以是40英尺?
It's 300 feet. - So 40 feet.
是300英尺- 所以是40英尺
Yes, Mr. Monk, it's 40 feet.
是的, 蒙克先生, 是40英尺
Really? It looks higher.
真的吗?看起来更高
So Griffin knew the exact height.
所以格里芬知道确切的高度
Within 1/8 of an inch.
误差不超过1/8 英寸
He jumped off this bridge twice a year.
他每年从这座桥上跳下两次
They jump from here?
他们从这里跳下去?
Yeah, that's right. It's called a runway.
是的 没错 这叫跑道
And Griffin secured his own rope?
格里芬把自己的绳子绑好了吗?
Yes. I mean, I assume he did.
是的, 我是说, 我想他是这么想的
You didn't see him? - No, no, I never watched him.
你没看着他?- 不, 不, 我没看到
I was over there. - Show me.
我在那边 - 给我看看
Yeah, sure.
好吧
Right about here.
就在这里
So you were here, and there was a crowd?
所以, 你在这里, 有一群人?
About 30 people.
约 30 人
I couldn't see anything, but I could hear them.
我什么也看不见, 但我能听到他们的声音
First cheering, then...
先是欢呼, 然后...
Then what?
然后呢?
And then I ran back up here,
然后我就跑到这来了
and I heard someone say, "What happened?"
我听到有人说 "怎么了?"
And then a guy said, "The cord was 6 feet too long."
然后有个人说 "绳长超了 6 英尺"
He said it was 6 feet too long?
他说超了6 英尺?
Are you sure? - I'll never forget it.
你确定?- 我永远不会忘记
Those were his exact words?
这是他的原话?
Yeah, he was right.
是的, 他是对的
It's in the report. 6 feet too long.
报告里有 超了 6 英尺
How did he know?
他怎么知道的?
He didn't say about 6 feet?
他没说是大约 6 英尺?
He didn't say 5 feet or 10 feet?
他也没说是 5 英尺或者10 英尺?
How did he know exactly how long it was?
他是怎么知道到底长了多少米的?
Who was he? - I have no idea.
他是谁?- 我不知道
What did he look like? - Average, I guess.
他长什么样?- 一般吧
Like 40s.
40来岁
He was wearing like a hat.
他戴着一顶帽子
Oh, white nail polish, just... but only on these two fingers.
哦, 白色指甲油, 只是...但只涂在这两根手指上
Two fingers? - Yeah.
两个手指?- 对
Huh.
咦?
Oh, maybe...
哦, 也许...
no, I got nothing.
没有, 我什么都没有
Oh, wait.
哦, 等等
No, nothing.
没有, 什么都没有
Remember when you and Stephen took me to Giants Stadium?
还记得你和斯蒂芬带我去巨人体育场的时候吗?
12 years ago. - 13.
12 年前- 13.
I remember the catcher behind the plate
我记得本垒后面的捕手
had nail polish on these two fingers.
就在这两根手指上涂了指甲油
Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, catchers do it
电影精选列表