在任务间隙, 我参加了计算机编程课程
and designed my first online shopping website.
设计了我的第一个在线购物网站
Our success has allowed me to fulfill my lifelong dream...
网站的成功让我实现了毕生的梦想...
to become the first civilian in history to orbit the Earth.
成为历史上第一位绕地球轨道飞行的平民
Live your dream; Make it happen.
实现梦想, 让梦想成真
I'll see you on the launch pad.
发射台上见
5,200, 5,400.
5,200, 5,400.
Looking good.
看起来不错
She's rock-solid.
她坚如磐石
He used to look at me like that.
他曾经那样看着我
Mrs. Eden?
伊登夫人?
I'm Griffin Briggs.
我是格里芬·布里格斯
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I listen every week.
我每周都听
Does he know that?
他知道吗?
Shh.
嘘
We have a secret.
我们有个秘密
6,700, that's full throttle.
6700, 这是极限了
She's holding.
她可以的
We're stable.
现在很稳定
No, this isn't a full load, so let's push her to 9,000.
不, 这不是全速, 所以让我们把她推到 9000
Rick, we prepped for 7.
里克, 我们准备的是到7000
The chamber's not gonna hold.
撑不住的
It's got to hold at 9 on the day.
当天必须保持在 9000
I'd rather find out now.
我宁愿现在就知道
We've never gone to red on a shuttle test.
我们从未在航♥天♥飞机测试中出现过红色
The shuttle's gone, Brian.
穿梭机过时了, 布莱恩
It's a history lesson.
这是一堂历史课
I designed that primary chamber myself.
我自己设计的主腔
She'll hold at 9. So let's do it.
她能坚持到9000, 那就开始吧
Let's push her, push her.
推她一把, 推她一把
Come on.
来吧
Why is he doing this?
他为什么要这么做?
For the benefit of all mankind.
造福全人类
Why is he really doing it?
他到底为什么要这么做?
My husband invented a shopping website
我丈夫发明了一个购物网站
that prints money, and he's basically ten years old.
财源滚滚 那时他基本上只有十岁
8,200, 86, 87.
8,200, 86, 87.
Deviation 0.5.
偏差 0.5
Deviation 0.95.
偏差 0.95
89.5.
89.5.
9,000.
9,000.
Still holding. Still stable.
仍然持续 仍然稳定
OK, shut her down.
好了, 关掉吧
This is Griffin Briggs. - Hi.
我是格里芬·布里格斯 - 你好
Proceed with caution.
小心行事
Let's take this outside.
我们到外面说吧
Basically, I'm going to be strapped to a big bomb...
基本上, 我会被绑在一个大炸♥弹♥上...
7 million pounds of liquid fuel and oxygen.
700 万磅液体燃料和氧气
I'll be 200 miles above the Earth.
我将在地球上空 200 英里处
My wife says it's as close to heaven
我妻子说,这是我能去的
as I'm ever likely to get.
最接近天堂的地方了
Would you go if you could?
如果可以, 你会去吗?
I'd be tempted.
我很想
Oh, come on, I know you'd go.
得了吧 我知道你会去的
I've done my research on you, Griffin Briggs.
我已经调查过你了, 格里芬·布里格斯
You and I are kindred spirits.
你和我心有灵犀
Extreme sports, skydiving, cliff jumping.
极限运动 跳伞 跳崖
Is it true that you once paraglided
你真的曾经驾着滑翔伞
into an active volcano?
进入活火山吗?
Well, it wasn't active that morning.
好吧, 那天早上它并不活跃
I was hoping to talk about your late partner,
我想谈谈你已故的搭档
Harlan Truesmith.
哈兰·特鲁斯密斯
Hey, can you put that away?
嘿, 别聊这个了
That's not an interview you want to do.
这不是你想做的采访
Well, people have questions.
嗯, 人们会有疑问
There are some things that aren't quite adding up.
当有些事情不太对劲
No, people don't.
不, 人们不会
You do, only you.
你会, 只有你会
There was an investigation, Griffin.
已经调查过了, 格里芬
It was an accident.
这是一个意外
We were in Barbados.
我们在巴巴多斯
He was scuba diving.
他在潜水
He drowned.
他淹死了
I told him not to dive alone.
我告诉他不要独自潜水
Was he alone?
他是一个人吗?
I had this photo enlarged.
我把这张照片放大了
And this is him on the boat.
这是他在船上
That looks like another diver.
这看起来像是另一个潜水员
Where were you when it happened?
事发时你在哪里?
It's public record.
这是公开记录
I was back in my room at the hotel
我回到了酒店的房♥间
with a world-class hangover.
带着世界级的宿醉
I've been hearing stories about the charter boat captain
我一直听说关于包船船长
and some other local officials receiving money.
和其他一些地方官员收受贿赂的故事
You... you should be careful, sport.
你...你应该小心点, 伙计
Or this time, you might be flying
否则这一次, 你可能会飞进
into a very active volcano.
一座非常活跃的火山
Is that why you asked me here?
这就是你找我来的原因吗?
To threaten me?
威胁我?
You must be aware that I own the "San Francisco Dispatcher."
你一定知道《旧金山调度员》是我的
The managing editor there was fired this morning.
那里的总编辑今早被解雇了
If you'd like it, the job is yours.
如果你愿意, 这份工作就是你的了
You're offering me a job?
你要给我一份工作?
Yeah, your dream job.
是啊, 你梦寐以求的工作
600 grand a year, bonuses, stock options.
年薪 60 万 奖金 股票期权
You could consider it a wedding gift...
你可以把它当作结婚礼物...
unless, of course, you'd rather have a Cuisinart.
当然, 除非你更想要一台美膳雅
If you're serious.
如果你是认真的
Yeah, I am.
是的, 我是
I'll take the Cuisinart.
我选美膳雅
Congratulations, Mr. Briggs.
祝贺你, 布里格斯先生
Most people don't know when they've made
大多数人都不知道自己什么时候犯了
the biggest mistake of their lives, but you will.
一生最大的错误,但你会知道的
You'll always know.
你总会知道的
You'll go to your grave knowing.
你会死不瞑目的
That gentleman will see you out.
那位先生会送你出去的
You can keep the photo.
你可以留着那照片
I have plenty.
我有很多
Mr. Monk?
蒙克先生?
Your prescription, Mr. Monk.
你的处方 蒙克先生
Oh, thank you.
哦, 谢谢
That's your last refill.
这是你最后一次补给了
Do you want us to call Dr. Bell?
你想让我们给贝尔医生打电♥话♥吗?
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
No, that's fine.
不, 没关系
This should do it.
这样就可以了
Um...
嗯...
Oh, sorry.
哦, 对不起
So sorry.
非常抱歉
I only have a 20.
我只有 20 磅
It's all right. Just get me next time.
没关系 下次再给我吧
Yeah, here's the thing.
是这样的
There might not be a next time.
也许没有下一次了
I'll be... I'll be going away for a while.
我...我要离开一段时间
I mean, you don't have change, do you?
我是说, 你没有零钱, 对吧?
No, I don't. I'm...
我没有 我...
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
Ahh.
啊
Um... OK.
嗯...好吧
Oh, boy, huh? $20.
电影精选列表