蒙克先生的最后一案: 神探阿蒙大电影
The stove.
炉子
Over here, it's in the kitchen.
在这里, 它在厨房♥里
No, I mean my stove.
不, 我是说我的炉子
I think I left it on.
我想我没关
It's OK.
没关系
I checked it as we were leaving.
我们离开时, 我检查了一下
Are you sure? Did you turn the knob?
你确定吗?你转动旋钮了吗?
Yeah.
是啊
The little knob, though?
那个小旋钮呢?
I turned all the knobs.
我转动了所有的旋钮
The stove is off, Adrian.
炉子关了 艾德里安
Of course, Sharona meant well.
当然, 夏洛娜的本意是好的
She had no way of knowing my stove had
她不可能知道我的炉子
already been recalled twice...
已经被召回两次了...
once in 1986 for a faulty pilot light
一次是1986年点火针发生了故障
and again in 1998 for a loose bracket on the oven door.
另一次是1998年烤箱门把手松了
For nearly a decade, that particular model...
近十年来, 这种特殊型号♥...
the Kitchen King 480 with the digital timer
带数字计时器和自动清洁烤箱
and self-cleaning oven...
的厨王480...
was the best-selling appliance in North America.
是北美最畅销的电器
I bought mine on March 1, 1985,
我的是 1985 年 3 月 1 日
from Carl's Appliances on Rockaway Boulevard.
在洛克威大道上的卡尔电器店购买♥♥的
I had it for 22 years.
我用了 22 年
It was one of the longest relationships of my life,
这是我一生中最长的关系之一
and certainly one of the happiest.
当然也是最幸福的之一
"It was one of the longest relationships of my life"
"这是我一生中最长的关系之一"
"and certainly one of the happiest."
"当然也是最幸福的之一"
"The repairman confirmed my suspicion."
"修理工证实了我的猜测"
"The manifold valve in the right front burner"
"右上灶头的分气管"
"had rusted through."
"锈穿了"
"I guess everyone remembers where they were"
"我想每个人都还记得"
"when Kitchen King discontinued"
"厨王停产"
"their deluxe six-burner flattop."
"豪华六灶平炉时的情景"
I'm sorry, I cannot publish this.
很抱歉, 我不能发表这篇
Too long?
太长
Does it come with a forklift?
那玩意是配叉车了么?
Thank you, Terry.
谢谢你, 特里
No, it's not just about the length, Adrian.
不, 这不仅仅是长度的问题, 艾德里安
We hired you to write about your career
我们聘请您撰写您作为一名警探
as a police detective.
的职业生涯
You solved 140 homicides.
你破获了 140 起凶杀案
That's the story we paid for, not this.
我们花钱买♥♥的是那个故事, 不是这个
Oh, here, in chapter four,
哦, 在这里, 在第四章
you have two paragraphs about the suspect
你有两段关于嫌疑人的内容
and seven, eight, nine pages
和七 八 九页
about his vacuum cleaner.
他的吸尘器
We have the same vacuum cleaner,
我们的吸尘器是一样的
the exact same model.
型号♥完全相同
What are the odds of that?
这种可能性有多大?
One in six?
六分之一?
Terrence.
泰伦斯
Maybe I need an editor.
也许我需要一个编辑
You've had five editors and two ghostwriters.
你有五个编辑和两个影子写手
They all quit.
他们都辞职了
The last one changed his name and moved to Guam.
最后一个人改名换姓, 搬到了关岛
I've talked to the lawyers.
我和律师谈过了
You're legally in breach.
你违反了法律规定
We need our advance back.
我们需要收回预付款
Advance... you mean the money?
预付款...你是说钱?
It's not my decision.
这不是我能决定的
I'm sorry, Adrian.
对不起 艾德里安
No, no, no.
不, 不, 不
No, Beth, you can't do that.
不 贝丝 你不能这么做
Here's the thing.
事情是这样的
Molly's getting married in six weeks.
莫莉六周后就要结婚了
Molly? - Trudy's daughter.
茉莉?- 特鲁迪的女儿
I didn't even know about her until 12 years ago.
直到 12 年前, 我才知道她的存在
It's all in the book.
一切尽在书中
I mean, it will be, in volume two.
我是说, 第二卷里会有的
Is there something wrong with the chair?
椅子有问题吗?
It's not plumb with Terry's.
和特里的不一样高
It should be plumb.
应该是平齐的
Maybe you could lower yours.
也许你可以把你的降下来一点
Why? - To make it plumb.
为什么? - 为了一样齐
You'll thank me later.
你以后会感谢我的
Oh, please don't.
别这样
You gotta pull up on the lever. - I just... I'm good.
你必须拉下控制杆- 我...我没事
Maybe I'll just stand.
也许我只是站着
Maybe we should all stand.
也许我们应该全体起立
Here's the thing. Molly is all I have.
是这样的 莫莉是我的一切
She's all I have left.
我只剩下她了
She practically saved my life.
她几乎救了我的命
When COVID hit, I was in pretty bad shape.
COVID袭来时, 我的情况非常糟糕
Molly moved in with me.
莫莉搬来和我一起住
She never left my side for a year and a half.
一年半的时间里, 她从未离开过我的身边
She's only ever asked me for one thing,
她只向我要过一样东西,
to pay for her wedding.
就是支付她的婚礼费用
I'll do whatever you want. I'll rewrite the book.
你要我做什么都行 我会重写这本书
I'm sorry, Adrian. It's just too late.
对不起 艾德里安 太迟了
It's been ten years.
已经十年了
The name Adrian Monk used to mean something.
艾德里安-蒙克这个名字曾经意味着什么
It's a different world now.
现在世界不同了
Everyone's moved on.
每个人都在向前看
I have an idea. May I make a suggestion?
我有一个想法 我能提个建议吗?
You both leave the room, and someone different comes in
你们俩都离开了房♥间, 又有不同的人进来了
and says different things to me.
并对我说了不同的话
That's not gonna happen. - How about this?
那是不可能的 - 这样如何?
You leave the room,
你离开房♥间
and nobody comes back in, ever.
再也没有人进来过
I think we're done here.
我想我们到此为止吧
Our lawyers will be in touch.
我们的律师将与您联♥系♥
Adrian?
阿德里安?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Nothing.
啥也没干
Let's back away.
让我们退后
Take a step away from the window.
离窗户远一点
Here we go.
来吧
Adrian, you have to stop thinking about that.
阿德里安, 你别再想这些了
But now they're taking the money back.
但现在他们把钱收回去了
Yes, I know.
是的, 我知道
I was there.
我当时在场
It was for her wedding.
这是为她的婚礼准备的
I promised Molly.
我答应过莫莉
I'm so...
我真是...
I'm just so...
我只是太...
Going down?
下楼?
The wedding is off.
婚礼取消
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Hey!
嘿!
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你真高兴
Sorry. Excuse me. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
OK, I checked the board, and they just landed.
好吧 我看了告示牌 他们刚刚降落
Where did you get this?
你从哪儿弄来的?
I've ruined everything.
我毁了一切
Adrian, for the hundredth time, it's fine.
阿德里安 我说了一百次了 没事的
You did us a favor.
你帮了我们一个忙
I always wanted a small wedding.
我一直想要一个小型婚礼
Oh, Molly, you don't have to say that.
哦, 茉莉, 你没必要这么说
It's true.
电影精选列表