"事情是这样的"
The what? - I just couldn't figure it.
什么?-我刚搞清楚了
How could that cord be 6 feet too long?
那绳索怎么会超出来 6 英尺的?
Griffin measured it himself.
格里芬亲自测量的
He cut it himself.
他自己剪的
Could you scooch over, please? This is...
你能过来一下吗?这是...
What? - This is just a little close.
什么?- 有点太近了
And I don't do well in confined spaces.
而且我不擅长在狭窄的空间里活动
All right, I'll scooch. - All right, just...
好吧, 我钻出去 - 好吧, 就...
Look... look, just mind my...
看...看, 别管我...
I'm trying to. - Well, just leave that alone.
我正在努力 - 那就别管了
It's a very... don't touch that.
这是一个非常...不要碰
All right. - Don't touch that.
好吧 - 别碰那个
All right. - Ow!
好吧 - 嗷!
Move this over.
把这个移过来
Ow, God!
哦, 上帝!
If I could just get a little air.
如果我能呼吸到一点新鲜空气
Does it really have to be that big?
真的需要那么大吗?
Just... yes, it does.
只是...是的, 确实如此
There's a lot of information on there that is precious.
那里有很多珍贵的信息
OK, OK, OK, just wait a moment.
好的, 稍等片刻
Then, this morning I met two funeral directors.
然后, 今天上午我遇到了两位殡仪馆馆长
Funeral directors?
殡仪馆馆长?
They were identical twins, except for their hat size.
他们是一模一样的双胞胎,除了帽子大小不一样
Doesn't matter.
无关紧要
It was never about the bungee cord.
这与蹦极绳无关
You never touched the bungee cord.
你从没碰过蹦极绳
It was about this...
你动过手脚的是这个...
His tape measure.
他的卷尺
This was the murder weapon.
这就是凶器
Here's what happened.
事情是这样的
You had done your research.
你做过调查
You knew Griffin always measured his own bungee cords.
你知道格里芬总是自己量蹦极绳
You had Kubrick make another tape measure.
你让库布里克又做了一把卷尺
It was identical to the one Griffin used.
它与格里芬用过的一模一样
There was only one difference.
只有一个区别
Every inch was slightly longer...
每一寸都略微变长了
just a fraction of a millimeter,
几毫米
not enough for anyone to notice.
谁也注意不到
After that, it was easy.
之后, 一切都变得简单了
Kubrick broke into the garage and switched tape measures.
库布里克闯进车♥库♥, 调换了卷尺
Griffin thought he was measuring 304 feet,
格里芬以为他测量的是 304 英尺
but in fact, it was 6 feet longer.
但事实上, 它超了 6 英尺
He never had a chance.
他根本没有机会
He never had a chance.
他根本没有机会
Mr. Eden, over here! - Did you kill Griffin Briggs?
伊登先生, 这边 - 是你杀了格里芬·布里格斯吗?
Do you care to make a statement?
你想发表声明吗?
What led to this arrest? - Rick, what about the mission?
是什么导致了这次逮捕?- 瑞克, 任务怎么办?
I think this mission has been scrubbed.
我想这个任务已经被刷掉了
I'd say the next 40 years of your life
我想说的是你未来 40 年的生活
have been scrubbed, sport.
已经被刷掉了, 老弟
A billion dollars.
十亿美元
What were you thinking?
你在想什么?
I was thinking about my wife.
我在想我的妻子
Molly was her baby.
莫莉是她的宝贝
You broke her baby's heart.
你伤透了她宝贝的心
I've got to say it.
我不得不说
I've really missed this.
我真的很想念这个
Yeah, me too.
是啊, 我也是
I guess I'm retired again.
我想我又退休了
Well, there's an opening in New Jersey.
新泽西州有个空缺
I'm looking for a deputy.
我在找副手
In New Jersey?
在新泽西州?
Wait, Adrian.
等等 艾德里安
I've waited long enough.
我等得够久了
Adrian, I'm...
阿德里安, 我....
I'm not alone.
我并不孤单
Hello, Adrian.
你好, 阿德里安
Griffin.
格里芬
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想说声谢谢
For?
为了什么?
Closure, justice.
结案, 正义
When I couldn't speak for myself, you spoke for me.
当我不能为自己作证时, 你为我作了证
They're murder victims of cases you solved.
他们是你破获的谋杀案的受害者
They heard that you were in trouble,
他们听说你有麻烦了
and they wanted to help.
他们想帮忙
Mr. Monk, we wanted to thank you for never giving up.
蒙克先生, 我们要感谢你永不放弃
God bless you, Mr. Monk.
上帝保佑你, 蒙克先生
You fought for us. - We're so grateful.
你们为我们而战 - 我们非常感激
I'm at peace thanks to you.
多亏了你, 我才得以安宁
My family can move on thanks to you.
多亏了你们, 我的家人才能继续生活下去
You were all we had.
你是我们的一切
You never quit.
你从未放弃
I don't remember you.
我不记得你了
I'm still in the freezer.
我还在冰箱里
I haven't been solved yet.
我还没有被解决
I'm waiting for you, Mr. Monk.
我在等你 蒙克先生
Adrian!
阿德里安
There you are.
你在这
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I'm fine, I'm...
我很好, 我....
I'm fine.
我没事
I just had to clear my head.
我只是想理清一下思路
I was about to head back.
我正准备回去
OK, well, my car's right up here.
好吧, 我的车就在这里
I thought...
我想....
I thought I'd walk.
我想我还是走路吧
Beautiful day.
美好的一天
It is a beautiful day.
今天天气真好
Not a perfect day, but good enough.
今天不是完美的一天, 但已经足够好了
Um, I found this in your other jacket,
嗯, 我在你的另一件夹克里发现了这个
and I thought maybe you could swing by the precinct,
我想也许你可以去辖区看看
see if the new captain might need any help?
看看新队长是否需要帮助?
I might do that.
我可能会这么做
Yeah. I might do that.
是的, 我可能会这么做
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't wipe that off for a while.
暂时不要擦掉
I'll do my best. - OK.
我会尽力的- 好的
♪It's a jungle out there♪
"Take care of each other. Love, Natalie."
"互相照顾 爱你的 娜塔莉"
如果你或者你认识的某人需要帮助
打给联邦自杀干预援助热♥线♥: 1-800-273-(留言)或者拨号♥988
这是免费和保密的 7x24在线
Hey, honey.
嘿, 亲爱的
电影精选列表