哦 孩子 $20
Yeah, that's a lot. You know...
是啊 太多了 你知道...
No, no, no, you...
不, 不, 你...
I mean...
我的意思是...
Yeah.
嗯
You know what?
你知道吗?
Just...
只是...
Go ahead.
拿去吧
You should take it.
你应该接受它
Thank... thanks a lot.
谢谢...非常感谢
You're welcome.
不客气
Just... just go.
走吧...
Why don't you just go?
你为什么不走呢?
Yeah, I will.
好的, 我会的
Two more days.
还有两天
I heard you on the radio talking about your book.
我在收音机里听到你在谈论你的书
Thank you for listening.
感谢您的收听
I'm Patient A, aren't I?
我是病人 A, 不是吗?
Adrian, that...
阿德里安, 那...
that information is confidential, so...
该信息是保密的, 所以...
That's a yes.
那就是对了
How did you describe him?
你是如何描述他的?
"A cluster of traumatic symptoms"
"精神病史上"
"unprecedented in the annals of psychiatric history?"
"前所未有的一组创伤症状?"
Well, now, you see that...
现在, 你看...
that could be anybody, really.
这可能是任何人, 真的
And I'm Patient B, aren't I?
我是病人 B, 不是吗?
Adrian, the cases I described are actually composites
阿德里安, 我描述的情况实际上是
of different people.
不同的人复合起来的
That's a yes.
那就是对了
And I'm patient C.
我是病人 C
That was pretty obvious.
这是显而易见的
At least I'm not patient D.
至少我不是病人 D
He is one sick puppy, right?
他是一只生病的小狗, 对吗?
Right?
对不对?
Oh, my God, I'm A through D.
天哪, 我是病人A到D啊
I'm a whole bookshelf.
我是一整个书架
Let's move on.
让我们继续吧
We have something important to discuss.
我们有重要的事情要讨论
Your pharmacy called.
您的药房♥来电
You've been refilling your prescription.
你一直在重新配药
Lorazepam is a powerful sedative.
劳拉西泮是一种强效镇静剂
It's to be taken as needed.
有需要才可以服用
That's what I've been doing, as needed.
这就是我一直在做的事情, 有需要
You haven't been hoarding them, have you?
你没有在攒货吧?
No, no.
没有
Adrian, I know it's been a challenging year.
阿德里安, 我知道这是充满挑战的一年
You lost your book contract,
你失去了出书合同
you feel you've disappointed Molly,
你觉得你让莫莉失望了
and you haven't been working...
而你一直没有工作...
although you could work if you wanted to, hmm?
尽管如果你愿意, 你也可以工作, 嗯?
They still call you, don't they?
他们还是会给你打电♥话♥, 不是吗?
Occasionally.
偶尔
Adrian, everyone has problems,
阿德里安, 每个人都会遇到困难
and fears, and disappointments.
会恐惧 会失望
They're all coping.
他们都在应对
How are they different from you?
他们和你有什么不同?
Well, for one thing,
首先
they're coping.
他们正在应对
Mm.
嗯
Now, Natalie, I'm sure he's fine, honestly.
娜塔莉, 老实说, 我相信他没事
I think he's probably just walking through the park.
我想他可能只是在公园散步
Everything looks so beautiful.
一切看起来都那么美
Yeah, he's been doing that a lot lately.
是啊, 他最近经常这样
Mm-hmm.
嗯
OK. OK, bye.
好的 再见
The trellis looks beautiful.
棚架看起来很漂亮
You were right. I was wrong.
你是对的 我错了
Oh, you don't have to say that,
哦, 你不必这么说
but I sure as hell love hearing it.
但我肯定喜欢听
So I just talked to Natalie, and apparently,
我刚和娜塔莉谈过 很显然
Adrian hasn't been home all morning.
艾德里安整个早上都没回家
You guys worry about Monk
你们这些人经常担心蒙克
when he doesn't leave the house,
不出门
and you also worry about him when he does.
当他出门的时候, 你们又会为他担心
Pretty much, yeah. - OK.
差不多吧- 好的
You gonna worry about me like that?
你会这样担心我吗?
Starting tomorrow at 2:00 p.m.,
从明天下午两点开始
that'll be my job, worrying about you.
这就是我的工作, 为你担心
Looking forward to it.
期待它的到来
So you're really gonna... you're going to do this?
你真的要...你真的要这么做?
You're going to bungee jump the day before our wedding?
你要在我们婚礼的前一天去蹦极?
Well, I have not missed a jump in six years.
六年来, 我没有错过一次跳伞
Yeah, you wouldn't want to disappoint
是啊,你也不想让
the other psychotics.
其他的精神病人失望吧
How late were you up last night?
你昨晚睡得多晚?
Don't ask.
别问了
I told Franken he'd have a rough edit by Monday.
我告诉弗兰肯, 周一他就能拿到粗略的编辑稿
Griffin.
格里芬
I know, I know, I know.
我知道, 我知道, 我知道
We promised each other a real honeymoon.
我们答应给对方一个真正的蜜月的
Baby, I know.
宝贝, 我知道
It's just, every minute counts, OK?
分秒必争, 好吗?
Eden's gonna to do everything he can to kill this story.
伊登会想尽一切办法扼杀这个故事
You weren't there.
你当时不在场
Guys like Rick Eden, they're capable of anything.
像里克·伊登这样的人, 他们无所不能
Rules don't apply.
规则不适用
You just measured that.
你刚刚测量过了
You know what they say, measure twice, cut once.
俗话说, 量两次, 切一次
Who says that?
谁说的?
Everybody says that. - I've never heard it.
大家都这么说 - 我从来没听说过
And nonetheless, everyone says it.
尽管如此, 每个人都这么说
Oh. Nonetheless?
哦 尽管如此?
And what are you doing now?
你现在在做什么?
I'm just doing my job. - You're doing it...
我只是在做我的工作- 你在做...
I'm a fact-checker. - Because you don't trust me.
我是一个事实核查者 - 因为你不信任我
This is your job. - I'm a fact-checker!
这就是你的工作- 我是事实核查员
Stop.
停下
Are you a fact-checker?
你是事实核查员吗?
Hey! - Hey.
嘿!- 嘿
There you are.
你到了
Any word from Adrian? - No.
有阿德里安的消息吗?- 没有
OK, he'll turn up. He always does.
好吧 他会出现的 他总是这样
Yeah, I know.
是的, 我知道
Griffin, you're up.
格里芬, 该你了
I love you. - I love you.
我爱你- 我爱你
You gonna stay here?
你要留在这里吗?
Uh-huh. - You can't see from here.
嗯 - 这里看不到
Exactly.
没错
Thank you, appreciate you.
谢谢, 非常感谢
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five,
十 九 八 七 六 五
four, three, two, one.
四 三 二 一
Ahh! Ha-ha!
啊 哈哈
Ahh!
啊
What was that?
什么情况?
Griffin?
格里芬?
What happened? - Don't, don't, don't.
怎么了?- 别
What happened?
怎么了?
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What happened?
电影精选列表